Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Should I buy this diamond???

cvu

Rough_Rock
Joined
Mar 29, 2016
Messages
11
Hi. I would not call myself authoritative but would like to give you some feedback.

Assuming that that this meets your decided specifications of color, clarity, size, and budget then I think it is an excellent choice. It's a H&A AGS000 diamond with a very good looking ASET image from the AGS certificate so you are getting a premium cut that is going to be a great performer.

I am not all that up on pricing of the different premium stones but a quick search on Whiteflash didn't turn up any better choices in a similar price range so I'd say the price is fair as well. I would consider asking James Allen about the eye-cleanliness of the stone since it is an SI1. However, I imagine at this size that it likely is eye-clean. If you're happy with it, I think you can definitely feel comfortable going for it.
 

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Joined
Aug 8, 2005
Messages
40,198
Looks like a decent stone from the numbers and the idealscope. But the diamond looks ... fuzzy in the pictures.

Just have the vendor confirm the stone isn't hazy or fuzzy and is crisp and clear. If it is, then it's a great stone. Good choice.
 

ava6wen

Rough_Rock
Joined
Apr 11, 2016
Messages
4
cvu|1460518332|4018577 said:
Hi. I would not call myself authoritative but would like to give you some feedback.

Assuming that that this meets your decided specifications of color, clarity, size, and budget then I think it is an excellent choice. It's a H&A AGS000 diamond with a very good looking ASET image from the AGS certificate so you are getting a premium cut that is going to be a great performer.

I am not all that up on pricing of the different premium stones but a quick search on Whiteflash didn't turn up any better choices in a similar price range so I'd say the price is fair as well. I would consider asking James Allen about the eye-cleanliness of the stone since it is an SI1. However, I imagine at this size that it likely is eye-clean. If you're happy with it, I think you can definitely feel comfortable going for it.
Thanks you First time Reply me,my English is not good,so i worry about maybe everybady dont know what i'm talking,Accidentally get your recommendation ,I look the whiteflash,The Diamond is wonderful,and you can see eye clean,this i very like this option ,why i choose AJ diamond,Because I chose to order of the diamond is Budget,cutters, symmetry, Polish, colour, clarity, fluorescence, Finally elected to the diamond ,Maybe have any other suggestions :shhh: :shhh: :shhh:
 

ava6wen

Rough_Rock
Joined
Apr 11, 2016
Messages
4
Gypsy|1460521243|4018591 said:
Looks like a decent stone from the numbers and the idealscope. But the diamond looks ... fuzzy in the pictures.

Just have the vendor confirm the stone isn't hazy or fuzzy and is crisp and clear. If it is, then it's a great stone. Good choice.
Thank you answer me,i know the diamond Photo is a little fuzzy ,but But diamond cut and color are acceptable ,I try to ask customer service to view pictures ,They say NO!!!,so i ask PS :twirl: :twirl: :twirl:
 

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Apr 3, 2004
Messages
31,505
ava6wen|1460527691|4018605 said:
Gypsy|1460521243|4018591 said:
Looks like a decent stone from the numbers and the idealscope. But the diamond looks ... fuzzy in the pictures.

Just have the vendor confirm the stone isn't hazy or fuzzy and is crisp and clear. If it is, then it's a great stone. Good choice.
Thank you answer me,i know the diamond Photo is a little fuzzy ,but But diamond cut and color are acceptable ,I try to ask customer service to view pictures ,They say NO!!!,so i ask PS :twirl: :twirl: :twirl:
Maybe the diamond was dirty?..very nice proportions!... :love:
 
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    June’s Birthstone Trinity
    June’s Birthstone Trinity
    Memorial Day Jewelry 2020
    Memorial Day Jewelry 2020
    Van Cleef & Arpels Perlee Clovers Bracelet
    Van Cleef & Arpels Perlee Clovers Bracelet

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor



Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.

New posts

Top