shape
carat
color
clarity

Should I break up this ruby ring?

I prefer the larger lol typical me but the smaller looks really pretty on you as well!

Mcgregor

Shiny_Rock
Normally I would prefer the larger diamonds. But on this bracelet, I think the smaller stones are prettier.

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
So the verdict is in from the jeweller - according to the gemologist he doesn’t think it is clarity enhanced in any way. Just heated. He said even though it’s big the clarity and transparency isn’t great that’s why it wasn’t very expensive.

I got it made bigger so I can wear it on my pointer finger. And I think I will get the smaller pear bangle so I hope I will reach for the both of them more often, along with the earrings. Maybe need a ruby band to wear with my wedding set now to finish it off.....

blingbae

Shiny_Rock
So the verdict is in from the jeweller - according to the gemologist he doesn’t think it is clarity enhanced in any way. Just heated. He said even though it’s big the clarity and transparency isn’t great that’s why it wasn’t very expensive.

I got it made bigger so I can wear it on my pointer finger. And I think I will get the smaller pear bangle so I hope I will reach for the both of them more often, along with the earrings. Maybe need a ruby band to wear with my wedding set now to finish it off.....

Hope you end up loving both!!

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I absolutely adore both pieces!!!
Congratulations!!!

briolette

Shiny_Rock
I think it would look good on your pointer finger. Have you thought about wearing it there instead?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results