shape
carat
color
clarity

Should be careful when you order on Future Fashionista!!!!

le chat

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone,

I hope this is a good place to tell you all about Elana and you all should be careful of ordering on FF!!!

Here is my story:

After reading her topic about pearl and how members rated her, she has really good reputation about doing business and also her pearls. I ordered on her website a long pearl necklace on August 10th.

Since I ordered the necklace on August 10th, I waited for 1...2...3 weeks but she has never emailed me and I emails her several times and tried hardly to call her at anytime but never got her response. After 2 months, exactly I got my bill today and saw that my credit card has been charged and I have neither got my pearls nor her emails since August 10th.

Before creating this topic, I tried call her again to let her know that she has charged my credit card and wanted to solve problem between us but as usually, noone picks up the phone. My patience is over and let all of you know about her.

Thank you for reading my topic and hope I am only her victime and no more all of you will be..

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Re: Should be careful when you order on Future Fashionista!!

THANK YOU for posting this! I am SO SORRY you had to deal with this type of issue, and hope that you can get it resolved to your satisfaction quickly!

I was going to order something from her, until I read on the other (now virus laden) forum, about her recent problems. I hate to say it, but I think FF has blown her reputation in the pearl community . . .

As an alternative, I bought from Jose at http://www.tahitianpearls.biz/ and had good luck. I've only ever purchased one strand on line, so that is my only direct experience.

I understand from other posters that Pearl Paradise and American Pearl are still okay to purchase from.

Can others please post other sources, since our little community seems to have "lost one"?

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock

What a shame!

There were other victims like you who posted about her here [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/has-anyone-heard-from-elana-ff-since-june-30.146113/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/has-anyone-heard-from-elana-ff-since-june-30.146113/..[/URL].

Those who do not read this forum and other forums do not know about her non-responsiveness. She must still be baiting those people. Sooner or later everyone will find out. I hope someone reports her to the BBB. You can dispute with your credit card. There were instructions I posted in the other thread.

Kaori Oku

Rough_Rock

Ugh! So sorry that it is been so much troubles!

I have had a really good experiences with pearl paradise and they always have so many pearls. Also I had a good experiences with pure pearls and museum way pearls.

The other forum don't have viruses. They had explained that it was attack on September 24 so google make the warning that day but now google report in the diagnostic is saying that there is no problem since the day 24 but the warning is not come down yet. Maybe to be sure or 'coz it take some days.

SereneSolange

Rough_Rock

Hasn't she been in the hospital?

Kaori Oku

Rough_Rock

If you read the one that was posting the link above she had told a lie about the hospital and then many other lie to her customer too about the custom the shipping and other things. I don't think nobody believes any more story about the hospital.

SB621

Ideal_Rock

that is to bad. I bought a necklace from FF in June/ July timeframe and love it! It was shipped out the following week. Sorry you had a bad experience with her. Did you try contacting her via her facebook page? I have been told she is more responsive on there.

Contact your credit card company and dispute the charges asap! :(

le chat

Rough_Rock

Thank you all for your comments!

I did contact with my credit card company and they will try to do something and contact with her "company" as they said but they are not sure if I can get my money back as I live in Europe, the system is a bit different I guesst.

I still see that her blog updates almost everyday and could not contact her. Thats very bizarre!!!!

anne_h

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Lechat, I am sorry this happened to you!

As you probably know, I too encountered her strange behavior similar to what you have described.

I also agree her "stories"/explanations are not to be believed.

I hope you can get your money back. :(

Anne

nalabear4

Rough_Rock

well if she's in the hospital.. why is she updating her blog? This is ridiculous. if she stole my money i'm going to be so upset. all i wanted was a necklace!

Ellie EHF

Rough_Rock

nalabear4|1286775481|2733985 said:
well if she's in the hospital.. why is she updating her blog? This is ridiculous. if she stole my money i'm going to be so upset. all i wanted was a necklace!

Did you receive your necklace?

kitty22

Rough_Rock

Hello! I just wanted to share a recommendation for purchasing great strands. Kojima Pearl is wonderful!
Sarah''s strands are all one of a kind, and she is a joy to work with. She is also deeply committed to the environment and is linked to Kamoka Pearl Farm, green pearl farming. You will find all sorts of amazing pieces, including natural pearl strands and very modern freshwaters---even a few souffle strands! I an not recommend her more highly. I now have (pearl crazed) :lickout:
4 strands from her, and each is more beautiful than you can imagine. I hope you enjoy her beautiful site! kitty.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results