shape
carat
color
clarity

Shopping Time - Help Me Pick One...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
No thanks to CCN''s indirect enabling
3.gif
9.gif
11.gif
31.gif
, I emailed Jeremy for some multi-coloured tahitian options. He came back with six! They are all beautiful and now I''m torn.

Take a look and let me know which one you''ll choose and why.

Note that I already have a strand of multi-coloured tahitians which I''ll attach in the next post.

Thanks for your help everyone.

PPMultiColouredChoices (850 x 264).jpg

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Arghhhhhh...the necklaces look so washed out after the resizing! I can assure you the colours are phenomenal.

Here is the strand of Multi that I already own.

ElanaMulti.jpg

ts44

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my! I think strand 4 is lovely. I can''t really say why but my eyes are continually drawn to it, maybe because they''re all more roundish and uniform than the other strands...I like that bright bluey pearl next to the light lavenderish one at the right side of the strand. They are all beautiful though, you couldn''t make a wrong choice!

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
3 or 4 , but I am leaning towards 4.

Why, because they are very round and have enough of the light colored blue ones which make it incredible.

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, ts44, I know what you mean.... :D

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
yes, 4 , they have the scale, color and roundness, less pale blues than 3, but I think it makes it for it by positioning of the light colored pearls

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Gardengloves. You don''t think it looks too similar to my existing strand?

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
Nope,, from photos #4 seems to have greater variation in color and will enhance your existing collection.

These strands are magnificent, just got one and will So go back for more...

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, GG. I also gravitated towards #4 as did another girlfriend.

Here is a pic of the rest of my necklaces - hopefully I don''t end up with another strand that is similar to the existing lot.

TahitianCollection.jpg

K9

Brilliant_Rock
My vote is for number 4! I like that they are more consistently shaped throughout the strand and as gardengloves states, better color variation.

It will look fantastic with your existing strand!!
3.gif

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/13/2010 10:22:13 PM
Author: k9muttlover
My vote is for number 4! I like that they are more consistently shaped throughout the strand and as gardengloves states, better color variation.

It will look fantastic with your existing strand!!
3.gif
i am rather new to pearls but of them all i also prefer #4 for the more consistent shape.

mz

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/13/2010 10:21:00 PM
Author: DiaDiva
Thanks, GG. I also gravitated towards #4 as did another girlfriend.

Here is a pic of the rest of my necklaces - hopefully I don''t end up with another strand that is similar to the existing lot.

I think you will be pleased and find a good contrast , yet a strand that will blend with your collection. I can''t tell you how impressed and gorgeous the strand I just got from PP is.

K9

Brilliant_Rock
BTW DiaDiva - your collection is awesome! I hope to someday have many of my own strands!

Before I even looked at the other responses, I picked no 4 as the one I would go with... 4 seems pretty popular!

Nacre

Rough_Rock
Hmmm. If you are after baroque, I would go number 6. The lustre of them is very nice.

It has the best pearl of the lot in it, that green peacock on the right. Not in that order for a strand though, they would need to be graded for a more even flow and contrast of colour.

4 is nice for even size but they are like your other strand...

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
I like number 6 too, beautiful colours and they''re the biggest looking out of the lot. For myself if I want consistent shapes I''d go for true rounds, funds permitting. However, they are all very pretty.

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the feedback, everyone. Much appreciated.

I''ve asked Jeremy if #4 is too similar to my existing strand and do find myself leaning towards #1, 3 and 6. But I haven''t made a decision yet because I''m waiting for Jeremy''s recommendation.

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Haha...you''re killing me! I need a full-time job before I can feed this habit full-time....LOL...

Honey228

Shiny_Rock
At first I was drawn to 4, but then I decided that I like 3 better.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hands Down...#4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the size, the colors and the roundness of the pearls.....and it reminds me of my tahitian pearl strand in so many ways!!! I love it and am happy to "indirectly" enable you!!! So glad that Jeremy picked some lovely strands for you. IMO, if ever anyone is on the fence about what they see on the PP site, call them and have them pull some strands for you to choose from. It love that they go above and beyond and take pics of them for you too!!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
After looking at your strands all lined up......... I still say number 4! There seems to be more colorful pearls along with more white/silvery pearls in comparison with your strand. I like the size of them too based on the picture. If I had a second choice, I would say #3...but I worry that the size may be too small. I am a fan of the more rounder pearls (can you tell?) LOL! I like that they have the richer, south sea, multi-color look to them. The arrangement of the pearls in #4 is more appealing too.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Do you have specs on these? If so, do you prefer a smaller strand than the ones that you have?? If that is the case, then #3............ I can't wait to see what Jeremy says. My gut tells me that he puts the prettiest strands in the middle to test your eyes .... LOL! At least that is what I think when he showed me the 5 strands I had to choose from and the one I chose was smack dab in the middle..........
9.gif
Do I read to much into this or what??
9.gif

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Another vote for #4... they are stunning
31.gif
30.gif

acebruin

Brilliant_Rock
i also gravitate towards #4... i think you''re just thinking too much cc... #4 has all the darker colors when you think of tahitian pearls... i''m also drawn to #1 for the lighter colors...

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/14/2010 6:54:14 PM
Author: acebruin
i also gravitate towards #4... i think you''re just thinking too much cc... #4 has all the darker colors when you think of tahitian pearls... i''m also drawn to #1 for the lighter colors...

LOL... well chalk that up to my ulta pickyness! On my monitor I see a good mix of the lighter and darker pearls on #4....
30.gif

pearlie

Shiny_Rock
If you''re drawn to #4, and you think it might be too close to what you already have, why not get it in a longer length, say 20". That way you get the pearls you want, it''s a totally different look, and you can layer it with your other necklaces.

julie.

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
I''m in the minority, but I like 1. I prefer the less round shape and variety since you already have a strand of consistently round shapes...

pearlie

Shiny_Rock
I''m with you Bella. #1 is my choice, too, for many of the same reasons.

julie.

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for your "votes" girls. After discussing with Jeremy and following my gut (there was one strand that jumped out at me from the start)...I decided to choose that one with some minor changes of one or two pearls from strand 2 which I adored. It was chosen based on colour and the different colours that existed within each pearl.

So...here it is #6 and a better pic of it from Jeremy.

Number6 (600 x 317).jpg

Lady Emerald

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/15/2010 8:23:20 PM
Author: DiaDiva
Thanks for your ''votes'' girls. After discussing with Jeremy and following my gut (there was one strand that jumped out at me from the start)...I decided to choose that one with some minor changes of one or two pearls from strand 2 which I adored. It was chosen based on colour and the different colours that existed within each pearl.

So...here it is #6 and a better pic of it from Jeremy.
I just read this thread from beginning to end and this is the strand I was drawn to. Love the colors and shapes!

Shelley
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results