shape
carat
color
clarity

Shopping Day!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rodentman

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Took today off to burn vacation. What else to do but look at diamonds. So off to the maul again. This time with my Ideal-Scope. Found a store which just starting carrying Hearts for Eternity. Novice that I am, I had never seen an H&A in person. They had the H&A scope and showed me a 0.83 ct, E color, SI1, AGS 000 H for E. It looked bigger than 0.83 and the arrows were quite good. I thought the hearts were not as good as some of the photos I've seen posted here, but it was nice to see those images in person. The young lady mgr was knowledgeable (a certified diamontologist, per her card). I showed her my Ideal Scope and the slight light leakage around the girdle of the H for E. I wasn't negative about it at all, and she seemed impressed with the view through that tool. The major problem was that they wanted $6,495. Payments for Eternity.The Rodentman

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
OK, Rodentman... Vacation day to look at diamonds... It's a scary symptom
loopy.gif

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
Apparently, the Diamond Council of America offers this certification. Becoming a diamondtologist (not a gemologist) involves an 8 week home study course. Candidates must also have worked for a member firm for one year and have earned a high school diploma.I believe Hearts for Eternity is the name Waldman Diamonds has given to what were previously their unbranded hearts and arrows diamonds. http://www.wdcgroup.com/HeartsForEter.asp Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.
smile.gif

rodentman

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Appears you are right, upon reviewing the website. The chapter on "selling the diamonds" was of interest! Thanks for pointing this out to me!The Rodentman

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results