shape
carat
color
clarity

Sholdt semi-bezel solitaire ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
I really like that solitaire setting, and the stone is beautiful, too. Got any specs on that baby???

The set is so modern and traditional at the same time -- very cool.

lightseeker

Rough_Rock
heyeliza....ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!! What gorgeous lines. It is definately drool-worthy! I am a color fanatic, but if I were going to go back to a diamond ring that would be at the top of my list. I am in awe!

Kay

Ideal_Rock
The design is so clean and modern and fluid -- just breathtaking.

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Oooooo, just love the setting. It really makes the stone look big. We need specs on that baby!

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
tres chic!

heyeliza

Rough_Rock
Thanks, everyone!

Update: I just dropped my ring on the cement floor- soooo glad the shank hit it and not the girdle of the diamond! WHEW, it''s fine :) That was close. I need to get a new apraisal ASAP on this one- so I can get it insured.

My ring size is 3.5

Here are the specs
Round Brilliant 6.32-6.37 x 3.91mm
Carat weight: 0.96
It''s an AGS 000
Color: G
Clarity: VS2
Depth: 61.6%
Table: 55.5%
Crown: 35
Pavillion: 40.8
Culet: 0.3%
I plugged the numbers in the HCA and I got a 1.5 = Excellent

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is gorgeous - simple & elegant! Congrats!

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, I really love your set. Very stunning!!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
You have a lovely ring
36.gif

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
WOW, just stunning.
That has got to be my favorite all time soliare.

Was debating between your Sholdt and a Durnell (getting a new ring in March) and this just decided it for me.

Very well done, Eliza!!!!
36.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, it''s seriously stunning! I absolutely love it and it looks perfect on you! What a great setting!

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
I keep coming back to look at this. It''s got such clean lines but it''s very feminine. Unique in the best of ways!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
BEAUTIFUL SET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG, I absolutely LOVE your rings! Wow, you made a beautiful choice!

QueenG

Shiny_Rock
Eliza!
Gorgeous ring! Is it rude of me to ask what the price range is for a simple setting from Sholdt? I don''t have a vendor in my state and I want to know if it''s worth the trip! Thanks in advance, and sorry if I am being inappropriate.

lauralu

Brilliant_Rock
Again, your ring is simply beautiful. Pefection I would even say. I have a question for you though...your tiny finger at 3 1/2 helps in giving you great coverage and in making your diamond look even bigger along with your gorgeous setting.

Would you be able to guess or give your opinion for me on how it might look made for a sz 7 with a 1 ct diamond? I am afraid the metal might take it over unless I put a bigger diamond in it? Your advice is much appreciated.
Thank you
:)

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s a beautiful ring! I love it
30.gif

chickpea

Shiny_Rock
i just
30.gif
that setting and it looks just as gorgeous IRL as in the stock photos! and with the band it''s perfection. congratulations
36.gif

heyeliza

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/4/2008 6:22:53 AM
Author: lauralu
Again, your ring is simply beautiful. Pefection I would even say. I have a question for you though...your tiny finger at 3 1/2 helps in giving you great coverage and in making your diamond look even bigger along with your gorgeous setting.

Would you be able to guess or give your opinion for me on how it might look made for a sz 7 with a 1 ct diamond? I am afraid the metal might take it over unless I put a bigger diamond in it? Your advice is much appreciated.

Thank you

:)

hmm, sorry I''m sot sure how it might look for a size 7 ring. The semi bezel would follow the contours of the diamond and it tapers on the band, which I think have the same look/feel for a larger ring size. Is there a Shold dealer in your area, maybe you could see it in person.

heyeliza

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/4/2008 1:36:01 AM
Author: QueenG
Eliza!

Gorgeous ring! Is it rude of me to ask what the price range is for a simple setting from Sholdt? I don''t have a vendor in my state and I want to know if it''s worth the trip! Thanks in advance, and sorry if I am being inappropriate.

no problem, the e-ring is over 2k before taxes. Platinum is high at the moment. Matching Sholdt band is just under 1k. And it''s all worth it
26.gif

Thank you all for the posts and checking out my pictures, I''m so happy to share them with everyone!!!!

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
It is beautiful and I love the lurking kitty cat!

QueenG

Shiny_Rock
Eliza,
Another question about your amazing ring: Does it spin around a lot? Maybe not completely around, but does it spin part-way a lot? I was looking into the Tiffany Etoile b/c the shank is thicker (and that prevents spinning), but I am just so taken with the Sholdt design. I am left-handed, a clutz, and I wear gloves for work, so I wonder what the comfort level is. Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results