shape
carat
color
clarity

Sholdt semi-bezel solitaire ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

heyeliza

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/17/2008 8:20:47 PM
Author: ringster
fyi - if anyone is in the bay area - mansoor and gore in palo alto was carrying this sholdt ring when i was shopping a few months ago for erings

http://www.mansoorgore.com/

Yup, this is where I ordered my rings. Btw, i looked at the Sholdt site again and I think I actually ordered this one that has more of a shoulder. It''s similar to the first pic I posted but this might be the same ring with a smaller stone.

sholdt ring.jpg

ringster

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/18/2008 4:30:47 PM
Author: heyeliza
Date: 1/17/2008 8:20:47 PM

Author: ringster

fyi - if anyone is in the bay area - mansoor and gore in palo alto was carrying this sholdt ring when i was shopping a few months ago for erings

http://www.mansoorgore.com/

Yup, this is where I ordered my rings. Btw, i looked at the Sholdt site again and I think I actually ordered this one that has more of a shoulder. It's similar to the first pic I posted but this might be the same ring with a smaller stone.

yep, that is the ring i tried on! congrats to you heyeliza! can't wait to see it on your finger

ETA : i was planning to get an OEC for the center stone but they told me that i would have to be very careful about getting an OEC with a girdle that could handle this type of setting.

heyeliza

Rough_Rock
pics are here! I can''t believe it took less than 2 weeks, amazing! The setting was gorgeous and it''s just absolutely perfect! The polish on this ring is amazing, move over Mark Morell (he, he). It''s a bit hard to photograph because of the metal being shiny. I just can''t stop looking at this ring. I''m glad the sun came out today for the photoshoot!

elizasholdt1225.jpg

heyeliza

Rough_Rock
another one

elizasholdt1232.jpg

heyeliza

Rough_Rock
side view

elizasholdt1227.jpg

heyeliza

Rough_Rock
another

elizasholdt1235.jpg

heyeliza

Rough_Rock
more

elizasholdt1208.jpg

heyeliza

Rough_Rock
last one

elizasholdt1209.jpg

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
23.gif

Whoa, that''s under a carat? It looks huge! And stunning! And so so graceful!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
What a great setting!! Love the half bezel!

Looks terrific on you!!!

Cachette
1.gif

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
How lovely. It''s so understated but really beautiful.

Congrats!!

blingergrrrl

Brilliant_Rock
First off, congrats on the engagement! Secondly, ...sigh...I''ve always wanted to see hand pics of this ring, I''ve drooled over internet pics of it before. It''s looks gorgeous on you, so minimalistic and fluid and it just let''s your beautiful stone POP! LOVE IT! ...also, would it be possible to see a side profile of the ring on your hand (ie the exposed girdle)? I would love to see that! Thanks so much for posting your pics! And don''t ever feel bad about posting more! /idealbb/editor/cute/images/emotion-5.gif

blondie

Shiny_Rock
YIPPEE!!!!!!!! I have been waiting for you to update your post with photos....it is STUNNING!!!!!! What size is it again? I am SOOOOOO tempted to change my 6-prong now as this setting is modern yet so timeless in design - it is truly one of my new favourites here on ps!!! I wonder if I were to show it to my jeweller here in the UK and see if he could custom the design?!!
40.gif
Seriously, I LOVE LOVE LOVE it
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
more pics please!!!!!!
36.gif

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
SWWOOOON! That has to be the most beautiful ring I''ve ever seen!!! OMG!!!!!! Thanks for the handshots! I may too, consider this for a reset!! You could have ring twins running around all over the place after posting this beauty!

beau13

Ideal_Rock
I''m looking at the sideview...WOW, that setting really covers up alot of the diamond. On the upside, it looks safe nestled in all that gold!

lauralu

Brilliant_Rock
very very pretty.....thanks for sharing your pics. Sooooooooooooo happy to see this ring in ALMOST real life. Your hands shot are TDF Makes your stone look gynormus...it is all very very pretty!

heyeliza

Rough_Rock
ok, more pics as requested, twist my arm :)
I highly recommend Sholdt, this ring is a piece of art. I can''t find anything I would change for this ring. I''m just so happy with how it turned out.

elizasholdt1236.jpg

heyeliza

Rough_Rock
yes, it really made my diamond look bigger :)

elizasholdt1237.jpg

heyeliza

Rough_Rock
matching band I ordered from Sholdt, It tapers at the bottom of the shank. It also tapers on the sides so it fits nicely with the contours of the e-ring. It''s so shiny!

elizasholdt1240.jpg

heyeliza

Rough_Rock
one more...

elizasholdt1245.jpg

heyeliza

Rough_Rock
last one :)

elizasholdt1246.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

What a gorgeous ring! Elegance at its best!

cheers--Sharon

metro

Brilliant_Rock
OH MY! Your ring and band are really amazing. They are so fluid and chic and SO SHINY! I LOVE IT!
36.gif
30.gif

That diamond looks like a boulder on your finger! I had to back to see the specs and I am shocked it''s not well over 1-carat! What size finger to you have?

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it! I want one just like it!

Can I ask you how high the stone sits off your finger? I like a lower stance and wondered what that is, it''s hard to tell from the picture!

GORGEOUS!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

DD
35.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
I love love love it!
Simply beautiful! Looks perfect on you!
30.gif

Cathers

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/1/2008 3:18:13 PM
Author: heyeliza
last one :)
that sure doesnt have to be the last one...feel free to post as many as you like! that is one gorgeous ring! congratulations!! I took a vote, and made an executive decision that we need more pics! :)

ringster

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

that ring is soooo gorgeous! great choice heyeliza!

and thanks for posting pics cause it is fan-freaking-tastic to see some sholdt ering handshots here on PS

i realized after you posted that my ering has the same tapered design so no wonder i was liking the sholdt and then eventually came to my ering which is a similar basic design.

your ring is truly a work of art! so excited for you :)

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, your ring looks amazing
30.gif
. I''ve been drooling over the pics on Shtold''s site for a while and it''s great to see the ring on the hand. What is your ring size?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A VERY elegant ring!!! And you were so smart to go ahead and get the matching wedding band! Nothing else would look as perfect with the e-ring!

pjean

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, that ring is gorgeous! I need to take those pictures to my jeweler. It looks so right on your hand - graceful and lovely.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results