shape
carat
color
clarity

sholdt design twisp

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

[email protected]

Rough_Rock
I''ve been lurking on pricescope for a couple of years and wanted to share my story (now that I have one!).

my husband just gave me this beautiful sholdt design twisp diamond ring for our 20th wedding anniversary.

we had been looking at rings for over two years before the anniversary. originally I wanted the tiffany lucida but when we actually looked at the rings, the quality of diamonds for the price was not that impressive. instead we decided on a beautiful setting, something a little unusual, vintage and yet a little modern, to set off a high quality, but not huge, diamond. we found the perfect setting on the sholdt design website, the twisp split-shank. since no one in our town carries this line, the company referred us to perelman''s as their only online dealer. joseph helped us out there, and we had nothing but a superlative experience from start to finish. at first we intended only to buy the setting from perelmans, but when he found us the perfect diamond at a great price, we did the whole thing through them. it also avoided the hassle of shipping such an expensive item to multiple addresses.

here are the specifications: 1.20 carats, F color, VS2, cut EX, polish and symmetry EX. we decided to go with a smaller F stone rather than a larger G and I''m glad we did. it is so clear and sparkly I can''t stop looking at it!

ok, it took 20 years, but it was worth the wait . . . .

in any case a big thank you to jospeh and perelman''s for making such a large and much-thought-about purchase so easy.

sholdt.ring.JPG

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's so unique - a lovely anniversary gift! Definitely worth the wait. Do you have any side views of the ring?

Burk

Ideal_Rock
So pretty and unique!! Congrats!

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Love it, very beautiful!

heb1976

Shiny_Rock
What a lovely diamond and setting and your diamond is a wonderful size! Congratulations on 20 years!

lauralu

Brilliant_Rock
beautiful! I have tried that ring on in person and have always loved it! It was my first "this is the one" ring. I have had many since......

It is gorgeous! Congrats to you both what a perfect choice!!!!

If you have a side view to post that would be awesome for all to see as well! Your ring has a lovely profile

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Wow it''s beautiful! Can we see some more pics?

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
yeah! beautiful! its never too late
31.gif
to share your story.... Congrats! welcome!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome to PS, and I love your ring!

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Very unique and beautiful!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the design of this ring, the sleek design, the split shank, the way it appears to be floating! Really beautifully!

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
LK, it''s never a good idea to use your email address as your user id, especially when it''s a work address that is easily Googled. Your home addy, work addy, both phones, and every thing you''ve every done are out there via your CV.

I''d change my ID if I were you...on a jewelry site, ya know
2.gif

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!!! more pics more pics!!! :)

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/23/2009 12:30:03 AM
Author: purrfectpear
LK, it''s never a good idea to use your email address as your user id, especially when it''s a work address that is easily Googled. Your home addy, work addy, both phones, and every thing you''ve every done are out there via your CV.

I''d change my ID if I were you...on a jewelry site, ya know
2.gif
Ditto! I''m surprised you were able to register that name !
6.gif

pretty ring btw

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
I have been waiting to see a real life pic of the Sholdt twisp! It is just beautiful! Congrats on the anniversary
36.gif

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! The setting is so unique. I love it.

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your anniversary!!! Beautiful ring!!
36.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Love it!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
your ring is beautiful. I agree that Pearlmans is just the best too!

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
more photos please
9.gif

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Welcome to pricescope, so glad your no longer a lurker. Your ring is absolutely gorgeous, I just love that setting. Happy Anniversary
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
What a very pretty anniversary gift! It looks absolutely PERFECT on your finger. I''m so excited for you!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful ring! I like that setting -- and I could see it working as a RHR too. Hmm...

Anyhow, now that you''ve come out of lurkdom, I hope you''ll join in the fun once in awhile!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results