shape
carat
color
clarity

Shoes...

lisamarie84

Shiny_Rock
So I was browsing the sale section on Nordstrom.com and came across these.. Not sure if anyone is in need of some black dress sandals, but if you wear a size 8 these are a pretty good deal for only $28:

A. Marinelli 'Rella'

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dang I wish I needed some black dress sandals because those are a dang good deal! (And I can wear an 8 too!)

lisamarie84

Shiny_Rock
I wish they had my size...not that I need another pair of black dress shoes! lol

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
So I don''t have any new shoes and haven''t been around in awhile (busy at training with limited computer access), but I love all the shoes that have been posted! And I miss coming here to ogle the pretty shoesies on a daily basis.
7.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aw Star!!!I miss you!!!How''s job training going?? (I knew that''s where you were, so I wasn''t too worried about you.)

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Oo Oo Ooh can I play?
9.gif

I don''t have quite such an extensive collection as some of you ladies, but I''d still love to share!

These are my New marc by Marc Jacobs patent black leather heels. I don''t wear alot of heels, so when I saw this height I knew they were just perfect for me.
They are All leather - leather soles, inner, etc - sooo comfy. The first time I wore them straight for about 5 hours standing at a wedding, and were comfy comfy the whole time...and I never wear heels! Love them!

mjacobs top.JPG

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock

other view.

I am a total convert - they''re not cheap and there''s only one place that sells them here - but I ...must...have ...MORE!

3.gif

mjacobs side.JPG

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
This is what I wear on a more usual daily basis - any nice black leather flats. I have many different pairs, but these are my newest (and cutest).
They are from Witchery - I don''t think you have Witchery in the US? They make great clothes and accessories, not too expensive.

black flats side.JPG

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Front view - I love the details on these (I should''ve bought the cream ones too!)

blk flats front.JPG

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
These are also Witchery - metallic gladiator syle. I bought them to go to an outdoor music festival (silly me), which is why they are brand new but don't look it!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
oops pic

silver flats front.JPG

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
These are oldies but goodies - go with everything, and are the only wedge heel that I own.

tan wedge1.JPG

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
This pair I bought for the races. They are cute but I don''t wear them enough

bronze heels top.JPG

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
And these are like, The Best Boots Ever !
They are made by an Italian brand called Studio Dessai, and are just awesome in every way.
The softest leather, with just a tiny heel and wooden soles, which I love the look of.

brownboots top.JPG

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
side view.
I am short, so they come up to about mid-calf. This is perfect for wearing with anything - over skinny jeans, with tights and dresses, etc..

brown boots side.JPG

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Infact, I liked them so much I also got them in tan!
Gotta know a good thing when you see it - and I''m glad I did, as these are from about 3 seasons ago, and I haven''t seen a pair I like more since
2.gif

tanboots top.JPG

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
side view..the stitching and details on these I think are just fantastic quality - gotta love those italians for shoes!

tanboots detail.JPG

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Well, thats me for now! Hope you liked
5.gif

Sorry about the shoddy photography, I only just got a new camera and haven''t learnt much about using it yet..

I also have (what i think to be) an awesome collection of bags and leather belts, so if anyone can point me toward that thread, I''m game!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
WOW! yall have some GREAT shoes!!
36.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
i have a few to share. first up lime green!

carlosgreen.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
cheap but cute. they go well with lots during fall.

pierredumasbrown.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
these are a pair of stuart weitzman that i bought for the wedding, but returned for another pair of sw''s. this pair is called lines.

View attachment LNSWreturned.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
these are the ones i ended up wearing. stuart weitzman''s turnabout.

all these pics are so old! i need to take some of my new shoes!

View attachment TASWwore.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oooo jcrow I love those SWs...both of them!!!What other shoes are you hiding from us?

And Arjuna!! I love your collection-I haven''t seen any gladiators like that-but they make my heart pitter patter! And those flats are adorable. How tall is the heel on the Marc Jacobs heel? They look super comfy.

I have a new pair but they are quite boring and a replacement pair for a really old pair that I have practically worn out. I haven''t even taken pics yet. So maybe I''ll get on that.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
arjuna, great shoes! I am loving the boots especially! Although those Marc by Marc heels are scrumptious, too! And the gladiators...okay, I like them all!
9.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
jcrow, those SWs are beautiful! I especially love the strappy ones, although I imagine they would be hard to walk in!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
he he , thanks Freke and Thing2!

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Oooh new shoes!!! JCrow and Arjuna those are all gorgeous!
30.gif
Arjuna I am in love with those boots. I have a cheap knock-off version of those that isn't even half as nice as yours. Enjoy them!

OK for me, I got some peep-toe slingbacks in good ol' Marks & Sparks last week. Here they are! They are a more pale colour IRL and are just the cutest thing ever. This photo really doesn't capture the adorable-ness of these shoes! ETA - hmmm, that didn't work, will try again - here is the link in the meantime.

mandsnudeslingbacks.gif

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Trying again...

ETA - woohooo, it worked!
36.gif

2570524884_82eb5f785f.jpg

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/10/2008 7:55:05 PM
Author: thing2of2
arjuna, great shoes! I am loving the boots especially! Although those Marc by Marc heels are scrumptious, too! And the gladiators...okay, I like them all!
9.gif
hey thing2- It looks like you and I have quite similiar tastes - if you''re interested, head over to my closet thread for pics of my Chloe bag and more!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results