shape
carat
color
clarity

Ship with Fedex way underinsured??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

RockDoc

Ideal_Rock
Faberge Eggs...

No wonder the auction house wants to get them to sell.

Problem with these is that they are all originals, so finding an exact replacement is unlikely, and you won''t really find many people selling them outside the auction market, than a price previously paid by a collector.

One can certainly consider previous auction results, but generally the auctions don''t publish WHO is the buyer. If it was a dealer buying for resale, the price could be far lower.

Another note about shipping. If the package gets lost or stolen and is missing, making a claim can be inconvenient in the way its handled, especially if it is insured by Fedex or UPS.

However, if it is damaged in shipment the claims process is a TURBO NIGHTMARE. For things sent damaged I have yet to ever have any claim paid. They all make excuses as to packing or whatever they can come up with. I have personal experience with this in shipping equipment through UPS, FEDEX AND USPS!

Last week I saw a lot of cross country airfares for $ 99.00 and up. So ticket to take them to NY is pretty reasonable.

If you do decide to sell them, do get them insured.

Rockdoc

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results