shape
carat
color
clarity

She''s here, she''s here! My sapphire e-ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Wee_Spud

Rough_Rock
I think this is Rosemary''s butt.
40.gif

DSCN6847.jpg

Wee_Spud

Rough_Rock
It''s funny how blue the stone looks in these pictures, and how blue-green it looks in different light. Right now, under the fluorescent lighting of my living room, I swear it looks like there are little blue and violet and minty green sparkles all together. In the sunlight, it looks almost teal.

I think that means that Rosemary can''t decide what color she wants to wear, which only convinces me further that we''re meant to be
16.gif

DSCN6841.jpg

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/18/2008 7:35:16 AM
Author: Wee_Spud
I think this is Rosemary''s butt.
40.gif
lol.gif

Your ring is so unique, and just beautiful. I love it!! You did a great job, congrats!
36.gif

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring-congrats!!! The setting is stunning, so is the color of the sapphire :)

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Congrats! It''s lovely!

cheers--Sharon

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rosemary is a KNOCKOUT!! Congratulations on your engagement!

Deia

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It''s gorgeous :) Congratulations!!!!!!!

stacy

Shiny_Rock
Okay, I have seen a lot of knockout rings on Pricescope, and I have a list of favorites, but I have to say... Rosemary is the most beautiful ring I have ever seen. Everything is just perfect -- the stone is so unique and sparkly and pretty, and the setting is classic with an entique look and a modern twist. I really, really, really LOVE your ring, Wee_Spud!

I am working on an e-ring on a budget right now (he''s in grad school and I am staring unemployment in the face) and I can only hope we can come up with something I like nearly as much as I like Rosemary. (I have to admit that I emailed Greenlake today after seeing your ring!)

You should be sooooooo proud!

And congrats on the engagement!

ValerieSun

Rough_Rock
wow that is such a gorgeous shade of blue!

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
Rosemary is lovely.

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rosemary is truly gorgeous! I love the vintage style of the setting and the beautiful saturation of color Rosemary has.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Rosemary is PERFECT all the way around....congratulations!!!!
36.gif

Lori

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Rosemary is GORGEOUS! And I love the setting - it''s so delicate and pretty! Congrats!!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! I absolutely love the setting!!
30.gif
36.gif

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
Omigosh I luuuuurrrve Rosemary. She is just divine.

That setting is so beautiful and unique.

WANT!

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Rosemary is absolutely divine! I LOVE the ribbon-esque setting! Truly a one of a kind beauty! Enjoy her in good health!

KatyWI

Brilliant_Rock
My goodness Wee_Spud, I have to say, if there were EVER any ring that made me question whether I made the right choice in going with a diamond, ROSEMARY IS IT!! Look at that color! *swoon*

I have never seen a more gorgeous setting for any ring!!! I love what you all managed to create, and I''ll envy Rosemary forever!!!

trishy

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/18/2008 7:40:19 AM
Author: Wee_Spud
It''s funny how blue the stone looks in these pictures, and how blue-green it looks in different light. Right now, under the fluorescent lighting of my living room, I swear it looks like there are little blue and violet and minty green sparkles all together. In the sunlight, it looks almost teal.

I think that means that Rosemary can''t decide what color she wants to wear, which only convinces me further that we''re meant to be
16.gif
oh this is ring and stone are absolutely stunning. i''ve never seen anything like it. i love her, and her name rosemary
4.gif

babysteps

Brilliant_Rock
Everything about your ring is just beautiful! The color of the stone is delicious, I love the feminine, delicate setting and the profile is lovely too - you did a great job and have something so unique - congrats!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results