shape
carat
color
clarity

She's here! My new to me OEC

sapphiregirl123

Rough_Rock
I've only recently become a fan of diamonds, old cuts in particular, so this is my first diamond purchase (besides my obligatory point and purchase engagement ring from a few years back that just ain't the same!) I'm smitten. After some back and forth and returned items- an M with too much tint, but it was a sparkler, an I that didn't quite capture my heart and a pear that while gorgeous was dull in comparision- I finally found one that made my heart beat fast. I was just about to give up, expand the budget and go bigger before I opened the box, but geeeez... I don't want to let this little dear go! I said "I want an old cut with a rainbow that slaps me in the face". LOL! I got it!!
Here is my 1.27 L transitional. The little golden-yellow that you see is not there IRL. The box pic is absolutely the color of the diamond and I'm color sensitive. There was an amazing bayou sunset today that turned the sky gold and that is what it's picking up. If I had waited longer, it would've been the most gorgeous pink sunset so far this year.
BTW- Ilya at Diamond Zone is a champ and a patient man!

_37102.jpg

_37104.jpg

_37105.jpg

sapphiregirl123

Rough_Rock
one more and the vendor pic that stole my heart!

_37106.jpg

_37107.jpg

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! What will you do with it?

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, I agree how are you going to set it?

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: :love: :love: so so pretty!!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
So very pretty! :love: How do you plan to set it? :wavey:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! :love: Cannot wait to see what you are going to do with it. :appl:

sapphiregirl123

Rough_Rock
Thanks ladies! I'm sooo beyond excited. I was thinking a rose gold with pink melee shank solitaire OR .... a VC halo - maybe the annmarie. I can't decide! CVB did a rose gold halo awhile back also that I thought was dreamy so.. decisions decisions!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A CVB rose gold halo would be lovely :love: ...actually either of your choices would be but I vote for CVB...her settings are just
dreamy!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results