shape
carat
color
clarity

She said yes! here''s the ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! How wonderfully sneaky of you!
31.gif

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/14/2009 8:22:49 AM
Author: Ellen
Date: 2/13/2009 8:32:17 PM

Author:helpmegrow

After a couple months on this board, i''ve learned more than i ever want to know about diamonds and picked out what''s shown below.<BR>I had her friend who was about to propose have her help him ''pick out a ring for his girlfriend.'' Without her knowing, she was shopping for her own engagement ring that day.<BR>I sourced the ring from Robbins Jewelers (not Robbins Brothers) and sourced the diamond from GOG. I have to say it''s stunning.<BR><BR>Ring: Jeff Cooper R3148PD in Paladium<BR>Stone: AGS 0/F/VS2 .962 ct

Well aren''t you the clever one?! Great job and beautiful ring!
36.gif
Ditto! What a great way to surprise her with a beautiful ring. Congratulations!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/13/2009 8:32:17 PM
Author:helpmegrow
After a couple months on this board, i've learned more than i ever want to know about diamonds and picked out what's shown below.<BR>I had her friend who was about to propose have her help him 'pick out a ring for his girlfriend.' Without her knowing, she was shopping for her own engagement ring that day
WOW! Nice move!
31.gif
2.gif
It's gorgeous.

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring! What a clever, sneaky guy you are! Congrats!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
WOW! Lovely!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results