shape
carat
color
clarity

She loves Michael B!! Some advice please....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MSH

Rough_Rock

Hello All,

First off, I have to say...great website! For a "wet behind the ears" rookie this site really has helped me out.

So the girlfriend and myself went shopping this weekend in the SF Bay area. We visited both Joe Escobar''s in Campbell and Partita on Chestnut in the City (SF). We looked at a ton of rings and she always goes back to the Michael B (the one pictured below, as well as, the round stone version of this) They had a few nice custom ones at Partita that were sort of similar (i.e. Pave band, slightly elevated center stone, pave border around center stone) Now, the the Michael B rings in both the Princess and Round Style w/o the center stone is around the $6,500 mark. Are there any other designers in a lower price range that are similar to this Michael B style she likes? Looking at around a 1-1.25 c center stone.

Thanks in advance!!

MSH

01P13.jpg

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
How about checking out Ritani? Or how about the MicroPave collection at Dirt Cheap Diamonds here?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
You can always get a jeweler to do a custom setting. I am doing that with the asscher that I just bought. I loved the Daniel K settings but like Micheal B they were 6K just for the setting!!!!

laney

Brilliant_Rock
did you check out pearlman''s jewelers? They have some nice settings that look very similar..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results