shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Sharing the Bling

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not rude at all. I know how rare they are, well, I’ve learned how rare blue diamonds are since getting mine. But I will decline to post the actual GIA report but I’m happy to share any of the stats. Ask away!
You can black out the GIA report #. I'm sure many of us would love to see the "vivid blue IF" GIA report. We don't get see many blue diamonds on PS let alone a 2+ct vivid blue IF stone.

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
@TravelKat wowzers...

My phone is now at the repair store.... the amount of drool I had that covered my phone prevented me from scrolling and now shorted my phone...

stunning collection, thus far.... I can’t wait to see more!!!
the rings- emerald, asscher, sapphires. Then the earrings... necklace and bracelet...

do you have any kids- wanna adopt me??? I can promise you that I will appreciate the inheritance...lolololol.

Wowowowowowowo!!

I can’t wait for more pics of the current pieces that you have shown so far .... and then.... the rest of your collection....

next time- I will cover my repaired phone with plastic...

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I am late to this thread and don’t post often anymore, but had to take the time to thank you for sharing your museum worthy collection with us. I honestly got chills looking at your beyond words pieces!! How you decide what to wear every day is mind boggling!! :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

wordie89

Brilliant_Rock
Travelkat, what a gorgeous and sparkling collection. I had the numbers confused and first thought your emerald was 2 cts and figured you have the tiniest fingers! Well, your hand still looks elegant even though I now realise its a six carat emerald cut beauty!!! Wear in health and thank you for sharing.

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
You can black out the GIA report #. I'm sure many of us would love to see the "vivid blue IF" GIA report. We don't get see many blue diamonds on PS let alone a 2+ct vivid blue IF stone.

i am hoping to see it too.... but we may have to respect ppl privacy..... but when it comes to these rare gems... we may have to bend the rules! LOLOLOLOL....

yes, would definitely like to see the Fancy Vivid Blue diamond report of this size. i have a small 0.11ct FIB...that would be the closest to a vivid i get to see... and no where near the 2+ carat!!!

hopefully, travelkat will show us in due course.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium

+1

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Your collection - each and every piece - is so incredibly beautiful! Thank you for posting your treasures. I love the simple, elegant designs.

We all can't wait to see your necklaces too!

I know what you mean about grocery store light. I've found Home Depot makes mine go crazy!

Wear your treasures in health and happiness!

TravelKat

Rough_Rock
Your collection - each and every piece - is so incredibly beautiful! Thank you for posting your treasures. I love the simple, elegant designs.

We all can't wait to see your necklaces too!

I know what you mean about grocery store light. I've found Home Depot makes mine go crazy!

Wear your treasures in health and happiness!

OK, I’m really glad I’m not the only one who’s noticed that certain stores are lit as well as a a jewellers workshop. Lol!!

TravelKat

Rough_Rock

I will post once I get back home because TravelKat is travelling. (Hence the name!) The electronic version is on a hard drive and the paper version are in the files we haven’t unpacked yet. It’s coming soon! And the others pics, too!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I named the blue diamond Bluey. Not terribly creative, I know. The emerald cut is Maxime, after Madame Maxime in the HP series. Lol!

Love it!!! ♥️

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
WOWEE WOWEE WOWEE!!!!!! That pear *swoon*/*faint*. That asscher three stone. wow.

Caligems

Rough_Rock
Stunning collection!

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
More pics pretty please?!

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
OK, just one more, the yellow and white diamond drops. I love these! They were for Christmas last year and I’m so surprised how often I wear them. C3CA3AB8-063F-4CE1-AACC-C576A5AC11E9.jpeg D9BA56C9-04A8-4952-A86F-7089F9069D36.jpeg
F5EDAB79-A703-40AF-883B-67354B075D9E.jpeg

enough of my crap photography for now. I’m al glad to share my little drops of joy. More to come later! And also, perhaps I should wait to post more when I have a better camera
You have an amazing collection. Love them all!!

TravelKat

Rough_Rock
Calling @TravelKat for any new treasures that have been gifted your way over the last year!

Aww, thank you for remembering me! How did you predict that my collection has continued to expand? It’s really been a year of pearls and handbags. But this Christmas I got emeralds, both emerald and diamonds earrings and a gorgeous, really stunning emerald and diamond ring. I still love to visit this forums and just enjoy all the goodies. But I’ll be totally honest, with all the tumult going on in the U.S. I don’t feel safe posting things. I mean, my husband was always a bit wary and also surprised I wanted to post, and then one of the fellow members pointed out something I hadn’t really thought about which is just to be a little more careful about some points of disclosure. And then the pandemic hit and the summer happened and I don’t know, things have just felt so unsafe I’ve just not been posting the new baubles. I’m going to keep holding off for now. And it’s all easier for me because what I truly love is drooling over all the treasures on the site.

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
I can totally understand your unease (often felt the same way about my own postings)
Stay safe & enjoy your new gifts & purses!

TravelKat

Rough_Rock
I can totally understand your unease (often felt the same way about my own postings)
Stay safe & enjoy your new gifts & purses!

It’s ok, don’t post pics. Just come join in the conversations, and share your experiences. You’ve seen some serious bling so it’s great to have more perspectives.

Thanks and you know what, you guys are so right! It’s still so comforting to read and I will start commenting again. ❤️ There’s so much knowledge to be gained and fun to be had here!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks and you know what, you guys are so right! It’s still so comforting to read and I will start commenting again. ❤️ There’s so much knowledge to be gained and fun to be had here!

Glad to see you back! And absolutely don't post anything you are not comfortable to post.

Just chat with us!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome back, and I would love to see your latest purchases for certain. In the meantime, come and play.

DK :))

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don’t know how I missed this the first time. I am speechless! If I were you I would not post any more info. Your collection is spectacular! Thanks for all you have already shared!

Sexypiggy

Shiny_Rock
Omg totally jealous of your beautiful bling. :D

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohhh, so glad you're still around! I hope you will feel comfortable posting pictures sometime again. There are many of us who have been here 10 or 15 years or more, and as long as you keep your location private, this should be a safe site. I wouldn't name jewelers if they are in the city you live in, but since you travel, it is clear your jewelry comes from many different locations.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results