Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Amazing!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I. Am. In. Heaven, :kiss2:

Absolutely stunning pieces & you clearly enjoy them. I can see how your mind would have to adjust over time & get used to wearing them & being confident, as they are clearly valuable pieces. You are such a lucky lady - your husband needs to give my husband some tips!

I am looking forward to seeing more later & thank you SO much for indulging me :wavey:

Sparkle_ruckle

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Oh. My. God. Those FCDS are divine! And they are enormous in the world of FCDs. Thank you for sharing your beauties! How very rare!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning collection. :love: That blue diamond made me go

swooningindelight.gif

But your entire collection is swoonworthy and delicious. :appl:

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
Pick me up off the floor, I’m dead. Gobsmacked. Every piece is stellar, but that Asscher... Lord, knock me over with a feather!

eapj

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
All so beautiful, classic, and timeless. Thank you for sharing them with us!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
My eyes were bulging out of their sockets...Your collection is breathtaking! @TravelKat I hope you stick around so we can visit with you and your delicious bling...sigh....

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome to PS and thanks so much for sharing your collection with us! Each piece is simply gorgeous - would have a hard time choosing a favorite! We are always up for more pictures though and can't wait to see the rest!!

L

lydial

Enjoy your lot of treasures! I personally love your earring collection, it is beautifully curated! The blue diamond is also amazing......... Can you share a side shot of the emerald cut 3 stone?

TravelKat

Rough_Rock
Your collection is beyond comprehension. Honestly I'm not sure I would be able to pay any attention to the world around me with those jewels! They are beautiful and seem museum worthy almost, that blue diamond especially. That emerald cut looks like it has its own light source. I also really love your wedding earrings, they are stunning!

This may be asking too much, but I don't suppose you have any ability to take a video or two of all your sparkling beauties?

Thank you! And I will admit I stare at them all the time. It makes my husband laugh how often I still get lost looking at them. And I’m mesmerised by then all —
I’m not even embarrassed about him catching me looking any more. He knows he’s created a magpie. Funnily enough, I find the best light is in the supermarket. And I do get a little embarrassed when people catch me doing it there. Lol! I’ll try to take some videos this weekend when I have a bit of time to work on a new skill.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, just wow, thanks for sharing! :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

Hope you could join us at a UK GTG to show us your amazing collection one day!!!

DK :))

TravelKat

Rough_Rock
The quality of your jewellery and the settings is incredible. Do you have your bench work done in the UK or USA? I only ask because short of Bond Street, I rarely see settings as well made. Absolutely knock out collection.

Thank you! We’ve had work done in both countries. The diamond and sapphire engagement ring, the blue diamond, the white studs and eternity band all were done in the U.K. with the same artisan— he’s phenomenal, just a really lovely guy and his after care is also excellent. ( I’m happy to share his name if that’s allowed?) He’s also done some pieces for my husband (his wedding band, custom cufflinks) and he’s our only guy in the U.K. When we know we’ll be over in London a lot over a period of time, we just take our stones to him and let him work magic. We’ve used three different people in the US and they’ve all been good, but we haven’t been quite as happy with any of them as we’ve been with our London guy. If I’m honest, I don’t love the setting of my emerald cut (I think the claws on the asscher are just so much better) or the diamond necklace I have (I haven’t posted that here, it’s on a different thread where I was seeking help to fix the issue with rolling.) Those were both set in the US and I really think it would have been better if we’d had them done in London. But those are, I totally understand, real first world problems. We’ve still been really lucky with the results we’ve had.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just a breathtaking collection! Museum worthy. I have the baby version of your asscher diamond and sapphire ring!

SapphireLover

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you! We’ve had work done in both countries. The diamond and sapphire engagement ring, the blue diamond, the white studs and eternity band all were done in the U.K. with the same artisan— he’s phenomenal, just a really lovely guy and his after care is also excellent. ( I’m happy to share his name if that’s allowed?) He’s also done some pieces for my husband (his wedding band, custom cufflinks) and he’s our only guy in the U.K. When we know we’ll be over in London a lot over a period of time, we just take our stones to him and let him work magic. We’ve used three different people in the US and they’ve all been good, but we haven’t been quite as happy with any of them as we’ve been with our London guy. If I’m honest, I don’t love the setting of my emerald cut (I think the claws on the asscher are just so much better) or the diamond necklace I have (I haven’t posted that here, it’s on a different thread where I was seeking help to fix the issue with rolling.) Those were both set in the US and I really think it would have been better if we’d had them done in London. But those are, I totally understand, real first world problems. We’ve still been really lucky with the results we’ve had.

Definitely feel free to share the name of your jeweller! I ended up sending a ring to the USA recently to get it reset as I could not find anybody who I liked over here. What a pity you don't truly LOVE your EC, would you consider a reset?

TravelKat

Rough_Rock
Wow, just wow, thanks for sharing! :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

Hope you could join us at a UK GTG to show us your amazing collection one day!!!

If only we were still living in the U.K. I’d be there with sparkles on!

TravelKat

Rough_Rock
Just a breathtaking collection! Museum worthy. I have the baby version of your asscher diamond and sapphire ring!

Ohh! Please share! I love this combination and I’m obsessed with anyone diamond and sapphire combos. Can you post a pic?

TravelKat

Rough_Rock
Enjoy your lot of treasures! I personally love your earring collection, it is beautifully curated! The blue diamond is also amazing......... Can you share a side shot of the emerald cut 3 stone?

Thanks —and happy to. Hope one of these does the trick. (I’m on my way to get the nails done, lol!)

5B9E80A3-7A8E-47AE-AD90-02D796814D92.jpeg 0DA3A4C7-086F-40A1-A2EA-E2F52B479FF5.jpeg 620A89BD-9206-4BA6-9AA0-4734940256F0.jpeg B522F283-2EFF-4CA4-BFE3-9142566BB347.jpeg

Last edited:

TravelKat

Rough_Rock
The quality of your jewellery and the settings is incredible. Do you have your bench work done in the UK or USA? I only ask because short of Bond Street, I rarely see settings as well made. Absolutely knock out collection.
Definitely feel free to share the name of your jeweller! I ended up sending a ring to the USA recently to get it reset as I could not find anybody who I liked over here. What a pity you don't truly LOVE your EC, would you consider a reset?

Simon Wright and he’s located off St John’s Square in Clerkenwell. I could not recommend him more highly.

I am trying to decide if I have the emerald cut reset. I’m still making my mind up as to whether the chunky look of the setting is fun or if it bothers me too much. I have a friend who works at Burbs who loves it and the setting the most. She says it’s just unique enough to make it even more of a show piece. I’m going to live with it a bit longer and see

Mcgregor

Shiny_Rock
A magnificent collection. Thank you for sharing it with us.i am anxious to see more.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What an amazing set of jewels!!! Have to go take a shower because I've drooled all over myself!

Kaycee2018

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Amazing pieces! Just lovely!

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
All are stunning and beautifully set. Not a halo in sight!!!!=)2 Your hubby has great taste. Now we have to teach him about rubies and emeralds....:lol:

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you for showing an example of a super white diamond center with sapphire sides. I’ve been looking for a photographic example of what type of blue might look good and your sapphires’ color looks perfect with your amazing center stone. Wow, your blue diamond is So exuberant. The color examples of all of your stones are incredibly beautiful, your significant other has impeccable taste and imagination! Enjoy this beautiful collection!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@TravelKat thanks for the recommendation re: the bench you used in UK.

I have reached out to Simon and have asked if he would set my mum's MRB in an open bangle, plus another stone that deserves a nicer ring setting.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous pieces, congrats!!!

TravelKat

Rough_Rock
@TravelKat thanks for the recommendation re: the bench you used in UK.

I have reached out to Simon and have asked if he would set my mum's MRB in an open bangle, plus another stone that deserves a nicer ring setting.

I’m soo pleased you’ll be working with Simon! Please show us how the work turns out. I’m so excited for you!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results