shape
carat
color
clarity

Share your new holiday baubles!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
SB. FC's :love: OMG what will you do? Stunning!

armywife... Your collection is amazing. Awesome taste!! :appl:

Junebug... That is super fabulous! :love:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Junebug - love your new rings - gorgeous!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
junebug17|1420139509|3810543 said:
Beautiful motownmama! :love:

Here's my new-to-me Tiffany aquamarine legacy and also a Blue Nile alternating marquise band

WOWOW! Love it! Fabu Junebug!

All these entries are really gorgeous! Lucky ladies!

cheers--Shaorn

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous Junebug!!!

This is a great thread.

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Junebug - that's so beautiful!

cameragirl1459

Rough_Rock
SB621|1420037874|3809977 said:
cameragirl1459|1419903106|3809381 said:
I love love love your ruby halo ring! Where did you find it!

If you mean mine it was purchased in Ireland last week. We were there on Holiday and it caught my eye. They had a larger emerald version which I almost ran out of the store with. Jail time would have been worth it- it was that stunning but it was also over my budget :(
Its amazing! I can only imagine the emerald one, I may have actually ran out with it as emerald is my favorite stone. If I ever make it to Ireland I might have to get the store name from you!

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this thread! It's fun to see the holiday bling. Thank you all for sharing pics and info, such beautiful jewels!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much nala, Catmom, Mayk, motownmama, Sharon, Acinom, and ihy138! I really appreciate the nice comments!

Nala, I swap my rings out and wear them as alternate erings - I usually don't wear rhrs because I'm too afraid I'll hit them on something - but I might wear this one as a rhr if I go out to eat or something like that. A little buyer's remorse on this ring, I guess I'm used to a bit more finger coverage…it's my own fault, I knew the mm size and talked myself into it…it looks larger in the pics than in real life. I love the ring, just wish it was a little bigger :oops:

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
All of your holiday bling is amazing! :love: :love:

Gem Queen

Brilliant_Rock
My newest Rolex. For some reason all of my Rolexes are blue. I'm nothing if not consistent.

_25730.jpg

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
I adore this thread. Thank you all for sharing, I love pricescope, I get so much pleasure out of seeing everyone's baubles. Thanks.

ihy138|1419708396|3808355 said:
Here is my newest bauble: An early 1900s diamond and sapphire dinner ring in platinum. What did you find under your tree/menorah?

I love it. I'd love hand shots! :wink2: Just has me wishing for such a ring one day.

Catmom|1419709884|3808368 said:
Gorgeous ring! I found a little sunshine under my tree......

Love it, Catmom! Your collection is sunshiny and sparkly- the shape of this ring is so pretty- it goes with your name, looking a bit like a cat's eye.

Fly Girl|1419717407|3808420 said:
Here is my new Man in the Moonstone pendant set with gold and blackened silver. From Stephen Vincent Design. This little guy just glows.

Awesome. What a great piece. I'm jealous!

Snowdrop13|1419771700|3808663 said:
All the new pieces are beautiful!

Here is mine, a Tahitian keshi bracelet from Sarah at Kojima Pearl. Not sure the photos do it justice but it has lovely lustre and many silvery-blue tones......

Pretty bracelet- I think the color and luster and shapes are beautiful.

canuk-gal|1419720794|3808433 said:

Sharon, I'll tell ya if they are sad about that they are welcome to come and play under my tree...

Kellydean- your new eternity is fabulous, love it with your ring.

dk168|1419774594|3808679 said:
I set the alarm clock to get up early this morning to snatch this pair of silver precision cut Spinels from Jeff Davies:

It will be set as either earrings or as side stones in a 3-stone ring.

DK :))

Congrats! I wish I could see these gems in real life. I bet they are gorgeous. I've never set eyes on a silver spinel. Yummy.

snfsdca|1419798431|3808819 said:
Art Deco OEC dinner ring.

Spectacular, spectacular! You are so lucky. I love that piece, wear it in good health!

ricezo|1419806820|3808858 said:
My WG sapphire studs and Leonard & Church chronograph! :))

Another lucky duck. Beautiful, Happy Holidays!

Nala- love your newest band! Your husband is a sweetheart.

sweetpea&babycorn|1419828513|3808980 said:
Love the holiday bling!

My husband got me a reset as a Christmas-Anniversary (our first!)-birthday gift. Made by the Ahhhhhh-mazing Caysie Von Bebber! Can't recommend her highly enough, she is my bling home slice! My terrible photography skills doesn't do the ring justice :doh:

A masterpiece, sweetpea! I saw photos of CVB's fb- stunning- and it looks phenomenal on you. I LOVE OEC's in octagonal halo's- this is just gorgeous. Go ahead and make your gorgeous ring her own thread, with lots of photos, okay?

SB621|1419850588|3809026 said:
I was a super happy girl this December!

Uh.... I guess so! When I saw your post I fell over. Again. And again... un-be-lieve-a-ble. Can you make a thread, too? And take lots and lots of photos? Those rings are just so pretty I want to oogle them, pet them, love them... and those frenchies? Heart-stopping.

texaskj|1419913626|3809446 said:
One of Blue Nile's Black Friday specials. The sapphires change slightly depending on the light source.
It's my first eternity band.

Lovely and delicate band- nice color on your finger. Thanks for sharing!

htabby|1419927882|3809491 said:
I got a new 4.5 ct (25 pointers) eternity band in October for my combined birthday (September), 3rd anniversary (Dec) and xmas. Its gorgeous and I love it; however, every time I see an emerald cut eternity band I start second guessing myself on my choice!!!!! I really need both but that is not going to happen (lol)! My ering is a yellow emerald cut sapphire so I had a very hard time choosing whether to get an emerald cut eternity band as it would match the main stone in my ering or a round eternity band. I guess there are worse problems to have (lol)!!!

Gorgeous baubles everyone!!!!!

Htabby, awe, love your eternity! I love EC's, as well, but I am waiting on an eternity with MRB's as I just love the star sparkles of them; yours is fabulous- I bet it is off the charts sparkly, and it is a fabulous size on you- what presence it has. Your erring is gorgeous. Wow.

Armywife13- you must have been good this year! Great pieces, all of them. I love rose cuts- and your pear is delish. Annnd- can not wait for the brooch- it is stunning. Incredibly stunning. What a treasure of a find.

Motownmama- beautiful. What graceful lines with that kind of necklace-I want a pic with your new three stone sapphire near your neck. If you happen to have, like three ambidextrous arms so you can manage that... sorry. Anyways, lovely- looks fabulous on you.

Junebug- sooo pretty! I love you and your blues-looks absolutely fantastic with your band- that is a classic and beautiful ring, I'm sure you it will bring you lots of pleasure- wear it in good health!

Gem Queen- holy wow! Great blue.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank-you Apacherose!!!!! Here my (poor) attempts!

img_6550.jpg

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
Finally I have something to add! Here are my little ones <3 (excuse the messy hair)!

10833640_998881740125313_288675525_n_0.jpg

10888016_999537043393116_1013392720_n.jpg

Made by JbG for my graduation/Christmas present :)

dee96789

Rough_Rock
Oh... my goodness, its been 5 years since I got to post my engagement ring... long time to wait for new baubles... but here it is, my birthday/Christmas/5 yr anniversary gift! Limited stats since purchased at Last Call...Roberto coin cento ~3ctw.

dee96789brac1_2.jpg
dee96789brac2.jpg

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
SO petty Dee!!!

MizNina

Shiny_Rock
My Christmas sparkly this year for which I have no specs as it was a second hand purchase!

_25755.jpg

_25756.jpg

_25757.jpg

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
So many beautiful pieces in this thread! I love every ring posted, the gorgeous dinner rings are swoon worthy :love:

Very cool that SB got the ruby ring she wanted & a second ruby ring.
Love catmoms gorgeous FY marquise!
Junebug love the Legacy, I don't think it looks small on you at all.
Sweetpea do a thread on your ring, we more pictures!
Flygirl really cool pendant, so unique! Love it!
Snowdrop I just started checking out the pearl forum, lovely bracelet!
Armywife-quite the haul you got there! Love every single piece, I'm lusting after those JBG bangles, that e-w pear is very cool!
Loving your cross motown!
Beautiful bands, earrings and watches!
dee your diamond bracelet caught my eye,Very cool how Roberto Coin sets the diamonds!

Happy Holidays to all :))

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock

Motownmama- They are gorgeous, gorgeous, perfect :love: together! Thank you so much for posting- my limited powers of imagination- anyways, really nice.

Maryjane04- beautiful earrings- I saw them on Grace's FB-they look fabulous on you, wear them in good health.

dee96789- you and LLJ's mom have me wishing for one of these- but it will be a long time for me before I get anything new. Enjoy your sparkly pretty :appl: it looks lovely on you.

MizNina- swoon. Your ring is a complete knockout. Every detail- amazing. The sapphire is stunning. I love how the ring goes with the rug in the background- nice touch. She deserves a name- thank you so much for posting. Gah.

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Do little gifts to yourself count?
10mm black Tahitian pearls with 40 TCW F/G Execellent cut SI clarity MRB diamonds image_2820.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
dee96789|1420218722|3810891 said:
Oh... my goodness, its been 5 years since I got to post my engagement ring... long time to wait for new baubles... but here it is, my birthday/Christmas/5 yr anniversary gift! Limited stats since purchased at Last Call...Roberto coin cento ~3ctw.

dee96789brac1_2.jpg
dee96789brac2.jpg

So cool it matches your ring!!

cheers--Sharon

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Apacherose, here are the handshots. I couldn't quite capture the sparkle because it's been so gloomy here lately. :(

fullsizerender_1.jpg

_25798.jpg

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
SB, The ruby dinner ring looks gorgeous on you. I can only imagine the smile on your face when you received the ring.

Army Wife, Your new pieces are gorgeous. That broach is a once in a lifetime find. So ,so beautiful. I can't wait to see the finished bracelet!

Junebug, WOW your new ring is beautiful! I love it with your band.

Ihy138, Your ring is stunningI I love the antique north south style dinner rings.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
MizNina|1420285528|3811252 said:
My Christmas sparkly this year for which I have no specs as it was a second hand purchase!

MizNina, Your new ring is so beautiful!!! Wow, Wow, Wow!!! Do you mind me asking where you found it?

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
sweetpea&babycorn|1419828513|3808980 said:
Love the holiday bling!

My husband got me a reset as a Christmas-Anniversary (our first!)-birthday gift. Made by the Ahhhhhh-mazing Caysie Von Bebber! Can't recommend her highly enough, she is my bling home slice! My terrible photography skills doesn't do the ring justice :doh:

Does this beauty have its own thread? If it doesn't, can you please post one with a bunch of pictures? Sooooo gorgeous!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
armywife13|1419937271|3809504 said:
I had a VERY blingy Christmas this year! First, I will show the two pieces that I actually have with my right now. The .55ctw rose cut pendant and .52ct rose cut bangle! :love:
Armywife13, I saw your pendant on Grace's site and wondered who had purchased it. Lucky gal!

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
ihy138|1420421341|3811846 said:
Apacherose, here are the handshots. I couldn't quite capture the sparkle because it's been so gloomy here lately. :(

Ihy138- thank you! It is beautiful- perfect on your hand- love the design and details, it is huge but still elegant. One day I want a dinner ring. Darn pricescope, lol. Hope the sun comes out soon for you- enjoy your new lovely in good health!

RosieR- so pretty- they look mysterious and beautiful.

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Adding my Christmas Rings: Jeff White Asscher Sapphire and Roger Dery Spess Garnet.

Here's the thread: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/holiday-bling-jeff-white-sapphire-roger-d-spess.209389/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/holiday-bling-jeff-white-sapphire-roger-d-spess.209389/[/URL]

I was extremely fortunate to be able to get two of my dream stones this past year. I had wanted both since 2011. I'm very happy with the settings & can't believe I was able to get both rings for this holiday season :))

spess_car_0.jpg

spess_and_sapphire_0.jpg

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No idea of specs, but I'm guessing around 3 carats DBTY necklace from my future mother-in-law. There are 33 bezel-set diamonds. I'm also waiting on my studs resets from BGD to arrive (roughly .5 carat tcw studs in BGD's milgrain bezel settings). The stud resets were a xmas present to myself ;-)

neck.jpg

dee96789

Rough_Rock
Thanks motownmama, woofmama, apache rose, and canuk-gal for your kind words on my bracelet! It was definitely worth the wait for this bauble!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results