shape
carat
color
clarity

Share your Halloween Decorations/Costumes

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@StephanieLynn Claire's is her favorite store. I laugh because she always tells her parents and grandparents she wants to go to my house. As soon as she arrives here she starts asking me when we are leaving to go shopping. When says shopping she really means Claire's. Yeah, I haven't spoiled this one too bad LOL

Story of my life! My niece is 13 now but still loves Claire's. I spoil her rotten too (it's shameful really) but I will say she gave me the feels the other day when she wrote about me for a school essay and said I was "such a great aunt but more like a best friend." Let the waterworks commence. :cry::kiss2:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Elle, trunk or treat is typically run by an organization like the PTA or another group and everyone will decorate their trunk and the kids will go to all the decorated trunks and get candy. For some it's safer than having the kids go to unknown houses plus it's just fun to decorate your trunk. It can get very competitive as well!

That is such a cute story about your niece, I mean I would favor the aunt with all the cool stones too you know?

Soxfan, great job with those pumpkins! I'm not into carving but my husband is and he is planning a Jaws theme for his pumpkin. My job is to pick the seeds out of the guts and roast them. Mom always gets the fun job! :lol:

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@elle_71125 we have trunk or treat at our church. Everyone decorates the trunk of the car and the kids go through the parking lot to get candy. It's a lot of fun. Most of the adults dress up and it's a big social for everyone. Afterward if there's time, the kids go neighborhood trick or treating in the traditional sense.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@ceg & @StephanieLynn Thanks for explaining it to me. That sounds like a great time! I love when adults dress up for Halloween (I love a good excuse to dress up in costume).:D

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My husband and I are going as hillbillies to go with our trunk! I got him a mullet wig with a bandana wrap!! Guess that's more redneck than hillbilly but I think the theme will work!:lol-2::lol-2:

Those skeletons play dueling banjos. Love them!

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you all for sharing. I LOVE Halloween!

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My porch a few years ago. I loved carving pumpkins!

326254_10150427158106535_395221727_o.jpg

Your pumpkins look awesome! I am terrible at carving pumpkins! I leave that mess to dh and the kids.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Story of my life! My niece is 13 now but still loves Claire's. I spoil her rotten too (it's shameful really) but I will say she gave me the feels the other day when she wrote about me for a school essay and said I was "such a great aunt but more like a best friend." Let the waterworks commence. :cry::kiss2:

Oh @elle_71125. I would have been crying reading that. You sound like a great aunt Elle. There are onmy little for a short time but they remember this stuff forever. I take my nieces 3 year old daughter to Claire's now. We met the family for pizza afterward one Saturday and she had a kitten purse just filled with all her Claire's diamonds. She was showing the waitress her jewels and yells over to me Callie show her your ring. I think this one is going to be have my diamond girl.

I love looking at everyones Halloween decorations and can't wait to see the costumes.

I'm sorry for the thread jack Stephanie Lynn.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Halloween isn't something we do here in the UK.

Some kids go trick or treating, but it's not something we participate in. It frightens a lot of elderly people here having someone knocking on their door after dark.

I think a lot of them just don't observe the etiquette that if there's no decorations, then you don't knock.

We lock our pedestrian gate so they can't come up to the house :lol:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
9A6ADF95-C814-4D40-B11E-57D39924AABD.jpeg 4967143E-73FA-4174-9B3D-90BC9DAEAA57.jpeg

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh love your nails Aprilbaby and those rings are beautiful as well :love:

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results