shape
carat
color
clarity

Share your Halloween Decorations/Costumes

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a bit of a selfish thread because I love to decorate for Halloween but with a three year old virtual tornado in my house, decided to keep stuff packed away this year. My favorite decoration is a Halloween village, I'll try to find a picture to share.

Let's see those festive Halloween decorations or costumes past or present.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cute decorations Soxfan and I absolutely love the color of your wainscoting!

Reactions: E B

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This probably doesn't count in the realm of decorations, but I do have a 300+ pound pumpkin in the back of my car right now...

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Found a pic of my Halloween village and spooky Partylite tree, not the best pic but the only one I could find.

IMG_2701.jpg

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My daughter LOVES a scary costume. Here are her last few

Corpse bride:
Screen Shot 2017-10-10 at 5.53.37 PM.png

Annabelle:
Screen Shot 2017-10-10 at 5.53.57 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-10-10 at 5.54.07 PM.png

creepy clown:
Screen Shot 2017-10-10 at 5.54.22 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-10-10 at 5.54.30 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-10-10 at 5.54.30 PM.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 11

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Soxfan, I love them all but the corpse bride is my favorite, love the makeup especially.

Hayley87

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Lingering summer heat sure takes some of the fun out of fall decorating! :cry2: I have a total holiday decorating bug, but Halloween will have to be mellow this year with a renovation and a new baby.

Christmas, though? :twisted2: This is the first Christmas my son might remember just a little bit (if not permanent memories, at least enough to get him excited for next year...he's 2.5), so I am going to be the flipping Sugar Plum Fairy dusting Christmas around our house the day after Thanksgiving :lol:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ceg, all I can say is wow! All those displays you've put together are so cool. Can't imagine doing all the decorating in that kind of heat though. We will have to have a Christmas thread, if this is Halloween I can only imagine what Christmas looks like at your house!

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am a crazed decorator! I have a 12 x 18 storage room JUST FOR CHRISTMAS! Halloween and fall is 8n the attic so it's miserable to get it down! My dh doesn't know it's $175 a month for the storage room! Love it!!!!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ceg, Wow you can tell your family loves Halloween. You did a fantastic job! Please, please post pictures of your Christmas decorations. Something tells me you are one fun mom!!! Your kids look adorable!

Stephanie, What cute kids and costumes!

My three year old niece wants to be Elsa for Halloween. I ordered her costume yesterday. I plan on taking her to Claire's so she can pick out her tiara. This child loves diamonds and rhinestones.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ceg, Wow you can tell your family loves Halloween. You did a fantastic job! Please, please post pictures of your Christmas decorations. Something tells me you are one fun mom!!! Your kids look adorable!

Stephanie, What cute kids and costumes!

My three year old niece wants to be Elsa for Halloween. I ordered her costume yesterday. I plan on taking her to Claire's so she can pick out her tiara. This child loves diamonds and rhinestones.

Thanks Callie! We found that Lego costume at Target, I think it's so neat.

Can you imagine how excited she will be to go to Claire's? Oh my goodness it will probably be even better than Toys R' Us for her!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@StephanieLynn Claire's is her favorite store. I laugh because she always tells her parents and grandparents she wants to go to my house. As soon as she arrives here she starts asking me when we are leaving to go shopping. When says shopping she really means Claire's. Yeah, I haven't spoiled this one too bad LOL

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
CEG- I’m so jealous. Your decorations are killer.

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@soxfan Annabelle is awesome!!!!!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love that ceg! The town next to us does trunk or treat and the kids have a blast.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results