shape
carat
color
clarity

Share your engagement photos!

chloeishere

Shiny_Rock
We got our engagement photos back a week ago, and our photographer did a wonderful job-- she took a lot of pictures, and edited and sent us back over 50 pictures! Most of them are pretty great (I'd say I dislike how I look in about 10 of them, which is a great ratio-- trust me!), but as I prefer to keep my anonymity on a public forum, I don't have many to post (they lose something if you blur out the faces).

I also have an issue posting new threads about just *me* or *us* so I thought maybe it would be nice to start a general thread for posting engagement pictures, if you don't want to start up a new thread for yourself (or if, say, you only want to post one or two pictures from your shoot).

If you've already posted a thread on your own, or you'd like to post your own thread, maybe you could include a teaser photo from the shoot and a link to your thread, similar to the Pricescope Wedding thread?

Here's my contribution. :naughty:

dsc_7497-edit.jpg

audball

Ideal_Rock
Looks great!! We're aways off from even thinking of engagement shots, but I'll be sure to post some when we do! And I hope others join in, I love looking at other people's pictures!

KyleenJeanette

Rough_Rock
I'll join! Here are our engagement pictures that we took this December in central Iowa. The theme of our wedding is elegant country spring. We were able to use 12 of our pictures on our invatations :appl:

engagement.jpg

engagement_3.jpg

engagement_4.jpg

engagement_5.jpg

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
I'll play even though I'm old and married! :lol:

We had two engagement sessions...one in August 2010 with our wedding photographer in Kansas City, Missouri:

4880053816_1f6b5a463c_z.jpg

...and one where we lived in March 2011, Washington, DC, during the Cherry Blossom Festival:

cbf21.jpg

chloeishere

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the compliment, audball! I look forward to seeing your pictures, I'm sure they'll be lovely!

KyleenJeanette, your pictures are gorgeous, and I feel like they really fit the theme of your wedding-- love them!

I love both sets of engagement photos, vc10um! Very different atmospheres, but they are both very well done!

I'm going to share a few more now that I'm not all alone in the thread, tee hee!

dsc_7214-edit.jpg

dsc_7251-edit.jpg

dsc_7482-edit.jpg

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, chloe!

I also love your pictures...my faves are the first one you posted and the first one of the trio you just put up! I do like the contrast of nature on brick in the last one as well...as for your assests...I totally understand, but if I had them, I'd be showing them off! :devil: :lol:

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These aren't officially engagement photos, but I've been dying to share about my "couples" photoshoot! So I hope ya'll don't mind. I love photographs, and love the idea of freezing our youth (and beauty) into photographs to look back to over time. I have the same sentiment about not showing our faces on PS, though, so here are a few:

screenshot_201301332.png

That one came out like as if it was night time! It's funny because it was sunset, but it was still bright when we took the photo.

screenshot_201302.png

This one looked so much better in the photo than it did in my official prints. The photographer stuck a flash behind us in the back seat, so it flashed from within when he captured the photo.

And this is my avatar picture, except I blurred it out so you can't really notice it's me if you know me but don't know this picture. It is my favorite. It's taken at the park where 300 Days of Summer took place.

aoishdioahsd.png

chloeishere

Shiny_Rock
Thanks vc10um! In a way, it's silly that I don't want to use the pictures, it's not like anyone who's ever met me in real life doesn't know they're there, but I guess I prefer not to display overtly the more eye-catching features of my anatomy. :cheeky: Silly though it may be.

Madelise, of course your couple shoot is welcome, and great photos! I love the one you also used in your avatar especially (though the bridge one is very sweet too).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results