shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Shameless Showoffs: Show Me Your Bling!

Neptune

Ideal_Rock
A few photos taken last year that I came across while trawling through images on my computer. 'Beloved' with her matching wedder and 7 stone, plus a group shot of everything I had at that point.

20210918_160645.jpg

This view!

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@ringbling17 omg! All your rings are gorgeous! Do you mind sharing where you got the emerald and ruby rings? They're so bright and glowing.

Aww, Thanks! I am a big fan of second hand jewelry. I purchased both of them from Loupetroop. One is french cut rubies and the emeralds are step cut but I’m not sure what specific cut. I know the Ruby band is made by Beverley K but I don’t know who the maker is for the emerald band.

mrshermess

Rough_Rock
My second engagement ring for the 16th anniversary :kiss2: seamless halo + 3-row pavé + pavé on all other surface;-)
The first engagement ring is being remade into a bracelet and a pinky ring so I can continue to wear it;)2
my DH took the picture with a flower, I super love it:love:
58D71AD3-9C7C-4D46-A0D5-FB074F0FDAC4.jpeg
D7CA0378-235F-4512-891B-205966E6804D.jpeg

Wow! Your ring is stunning. Enjoy this beautiful ring! Happy anniversary.

Fabulous50

Brilliant_Rock
Wow!!! Comfortable? Gorgeous.

Thank you! Actually... not so much, ha ha. I have been stuck at home because I am sick, so just wearing it around the house, but I see I will have to be super careful with it! It definitely scratches me!

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you! Actually... not so much, ha ha. I have been stuck at home because I am sick, so just wearing it around the house, but I see I will have to be super careful with it! It definitely scratches me!
Beauty is pain ;-)
It’s worth it in this case!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results