shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Shameless Showoffs: Show Me Your Bling!

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
@Dmndsr4evr11 I just got an email that they are still waiting for the results of the diamond I sent in for the upgrade. They have it almost a month. I’m starting to get worried. It seems like a long time to verify. It looks like my upgraded diamond and ring won’t be shipped tomorrow. I’m so disappointed.

Oh no, @MamaBee. I wonder what’s going on. It’s a 2 week turnaround time sending it to AGS for verification. You should call Vera.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh no, @MamaBee. I wonder what’s going on. It’s a 2 week turnaround time sending it to AGS for verification. You should call Vera.

@Dmndsr4evr11 She’s the one that emailed me. I don’t get it....She said she expects the results soon. I’ve had two diamonds go to GIA and it took two weeks. They should have sent it out as soon as they received it. I’m now starting to worry because they had the diamond for a while...Do they send the diamond back to AGS for another report? I have no idea.

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
@Dmndsr4evr11 She’s the one that emailed me. I don’t get it....She said she expects the results soon. I’ve had two diamonds go to GIA and it took two weeks. They should have sent it out as soon as they received it. I’m now starting to worry because they had the diamond for a while...Do they send the diamond back to AGS for another report? I have no idea.

You should call her. That doesn’t make sense. I think they get a new certificate but it shouldn’t take more than a month. Mine took 2 weeks. My old stone has a new certificate now. I don’t know if that’s what they do to all stones now.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
You should call her. That doesn’t make sense. I think they get a new certificate but it shouldn’t take more than a month. Mine took 2 weeks. My old stone has a new certificate now. I don’t know if that’s what they do to all stones now.

I’m wondering if it’s because I had the new diamond sent to GIA to verify it was an F. They may have held the I back and sent it to AGS after that. I emailed her..She’ll get it and check. I don’t want to bug her.

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
I’m wondering if it’s because I had the new diamond sent to GIA to verify it was an F. They may have held the I back and sent it to AGS after that. I emailed her..She’ll get it and check. I don’t want to bug her.

It doesn’t make sense to delay sending your current stone. Not like there’s a chance you would want the I back if GIA said the new stone is a G and not an F, right? Hope it gets squared away soon.

Last edited:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
It doesn’t make sense to delay sending your current stone. Not like there’s a chance you would want the I back if GIA said the new stone is a G and not an F, right? Hope it gets squared away soon.

Exactly!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just went to Brooklyn to get mail and check on my Opal. Sigh. I miss her. I gave her some water and took a few pics and put her back in the safe. ❤️

Driving back to the beach now and sharing a photo.
05CBD888-3DF1-4FBA-BFE0-122182BDF903.jpeg

Seriously missy, this has to be my all time favorite opal ever! It makes me stop and become mesmerized each and every time I see it. So beautiful........

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@canuk-gal Your earrings look beautiful on you!
I have no words to say how much I love your sapphire ring! Wow!!:kiss2:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@canuk-gal Your earrings look beautiful on you!
I have no words to say how much I love your sapphire ring! Wow!!:kiss2:

Thank you! You are so sweet! (poor photo of my sapphire but it is what it is.)

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you! You are so sweet! (poor photo of my sapphire but it is what it is.)

If that’s a poor photo of it..I’m speechless..It’s so gorgeous! I would love to see more photos of it..:bigsmile:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Full eternity ring made of pear cut stones. I'm afraid it might take the place of my engagement ring!!! Size 5 worn on a size 4.75 finger.

img1619683564104.jpg

It’s so beautiful!!

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
Full eternity ring made of pear cut stones. I'm afraid it might take the place of my engagement ring!!! Size 5 worn on a size 4.75 finger.

img1619683564104.jpg

@Natylad Beautiful eternity band and pretty nails. What is the nail color?

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is flipping gorgeous! We need many more details & pictures! (And you have the most gorgeous hands.)

Thank you so much @Alex T ! It's a gift from DH! We have our wedding anniversary soon and Mother's Day is also coming up really soon, so he decided to get me a gift without telling me anything about it! It is very beautiful but I have concerns. First of all he overpaid and second it's such an expensive and blingy piece that I feel it's competing with my engagement ring and half eternity wedding band. I'm not sure if I should keep it. We have a return period of one month. I have to think about it very carefully!
By the way, thank you so much for the compliment about my hands!!!!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much @Alex T ! It's a gift from DH! We have our wedding anniversary soon and Mother's Day is also coming up really soon, so he decided to get me a gift without telling me anything about it! It is very beautiful but I have concerns. First of all he overpaid and second it's such an expensive and blingy piece that I feel it's competing with my engagement ring and half eternity wedding band. I'm not sure if I should keep it. We have a return period of one month. I have to think about it very carefully!
By the way, thank you so much for the compliment about my hands!!!!

Could you wear it on your right hand instead, so that it doesn't compete with your wedding set? It's so pretty & unusual :kiss2:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

img1619683564104.jpg

Stunning ring on gorgeous hands! Happy Anniversary!:wavey:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

img1619683564104.jpg

OMG your ring is simply divine. Pear-licious in every way! Wear it in good health @Natylad!

Fabtwinsmom

Brilliant_Rock

img1619683564104.jpg

Your ring is gorgeous and looks wonderful on your hand. I was considering all shapes before landing on oval but this makes me wonder if I should have gone with pears instead. Too bad I only have so many fingers. Lol. Enjoy yours in good health!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium

img1619683564104.jpg

Ooooo!!! LOVE your eternity band.. the pears look amazing. Perfect on your hand too!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results