shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Shameless Showoffs: Show Me Your Bling!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bubbalah in her new blue jewelry box. I think they complement each other wonderfully. My french cut sapphire band almost disappears into the jewelry box due to them both being blue. :cheeky:

bubbalahinbluevelvet.png

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I managed to snap a couple pics in different lighting that I think are great examples of how lighting affects appearance. Happy humpday, PSers!

DiaLightingComp.jpg

Love! And so true. Our diamonds look quite different in different lighting and environments.

Drm1grl

Shiny_Rock
Hi @Catmom thank you and thanks for asking about Greg. Tomorrow is his TKR surgery. Waiting to hear what time it will be. The hospital will let us know sometime today. His kidney stones will be taken care of after he recovers from the knee surgery. Fingers crossed they remain quiet til then. He had a stent put in that will remain until the kidney stones are removed.

I am so sorry to hear your hubby has kidney stones. I get them too. I spent last January in the hospital because of them. My body rejected the stent and the pain from that was worse than the stones (and that is saying something). I find kidney stone pain way worse than labor! Good (and sympathetic/empathetic) thoughts to your husband.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry to hear your hubby has kidney stones. I get them too. I spent last January in the hospital because of them. My body rejected the stent and the pain from that was worse than the stones (and that is saying something). I find kidney stone pain way worse than labor! Good (and sympathetic/empathetic) thoughts to your husband.

OMG I am so sorry! And yes my dh's body did the same in 2009...he rejected the stent (that was put in after the surgery) and it was almost worse than the kidney stones! This time around we told the surgeon about that and he used the slenderest stent and so far so good. Sending you hugs and good vibes for no more kidney stones! Truly they suck. Thank you for your good thoughts too.

tenshix

Rough_Rock
Bubbalah in her new blue jewelry box. I think they complement each other wonderfully. My french cut sapphire band almost disappears into the jewelry box due to them both being blue. :cheeky:

bubbalahinbluevelvet.png

I had to do a double take before I saw your sapphire band, the color is exactly the same. Stunning rings!!

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
My sorta still new UV 1.92 OMC from
Alex Parks and the just arrived Ivy and Rose curved YG band. I’m just not happy until I have at least 3 rings - such a stacker. B9436624-A141-4915-8B67-CDB7D717A707.jpeg

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
08D5D329-BFF5-4CEA-B1C8-2EA0B511579A.jpeg B118C891-BDBB-4436-B494-7F26AEF00185.jpeg 98919555-0388-4F6E-AB84-BC29260B2165.png
My new DBTY bracelet remade from a DBTY necklace I never wore. I thought I would get more wear as a bracelet. David Klass cut it down and remade it...I’ll wear it much more this way..I love it!

Hi Mamabean, I am considering a dbty bracelet and in researching I came across your post. Did David Klass make these bezels? I was thinking about reaching out to him to get a quote and I am curious what his bezels for dbty look like. Would you mind telling me what size pointers you have in this bracelet and how many stations? Thank you :)

Also... gorgeous bracelet of course!!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium

bubbalahinbluevelvet.png

She’s always a show stopper!!
LOVE her!! ♥️
The sapphires are a gorgeous color!! Love the camouflage!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She’s always a show stopper!!
LOVE her!! ♥
The sapphires are a gorgeous color!! Love the camouflage!

Thank you @Matthews1127! I just started wearing her again and am taking lots of photos and videos. Here is one I haven't shared on PS yet that I took the other day. Bubbalah on the hiking trail that just reopened a week ago.

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Thank you @Matthews1127! I just started wearing her again and am taking lots of photos and videos. Here is one I haven't shared on PS yet that I took the other day. Bubbalah on the hiking trail that just reopened a week ago.

Lovely. The sound of the stream in the background makes the video so peaceful and mesmerizing.

daisygrl

Brilliant_Rock
Yesterday I caught my CBI 2.13 doing this. (recommended to view till the end.) I could not stop laughing... it felt like I got struck by lightning. :lol:

Attachments

• IMG_0920.JPG
    IMG_0920.JPG
    244.8 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_0684.jpg
    IMG_0684.jpg
    211.8 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yesterday I caught my CBI 2.13 doing this. (recommended to view till the end.) I could not stop laughing... it felt like I got struck by lightning. :lol:

Beautiful!:love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely. The sound of the stream in the background makes the video so peaceful and mesmerizing.

Thank you. I forgot to say listen with the volume on high. Same for the beach video. The video is fuzzy due to downloading and uploading I guess since we cannot share video directly here but the audio makes it worth watching. I agree it's calming and peaceful. Thank you for watching it.

Some more beach and hiking Bubbalah video from yesterday's adventures.

Sand and sea in our backyard:

More hiking

And back to concrete

She finds beauty in all surroundings.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Sakuramickey

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Really beautiful! And it looks very cool with your beautiful eternity band on top. I agree, your diamond needs its own thread!!! :kiss2:

Awww thank you so much. I was planning to make a reveal thread (also to say thank you to those helped with the diamond selection) but thought I need to take proper pictures before making the reveal. So hard to capture good pictures haha!

H

Horsegirl76

Gorgeous!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I somehow received this when the lock downs started. :shifty: Thank goodness they finished it.

129397C4-3CCA-414A-B1B3-C6DFA526462B.jpeg

Itty Paraiba Tourmaline in 18k gold.

Wow I could get lost in the delicious blue ❤️ Amazingly ethereal. Just bluetiful!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results