shape
carat
color
clarity

Shameless Bragging...but I love this ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lovely new pics - I can''t wait until you give it to her!

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!! I love the yellow gold and the profile is fantastic! You did such a great job - she will be thrilled
30.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
You should be proud. You did very well. Do I sense your need for some bling of your own in the future?

shay

Venice

Brilliant_Rock
Nice photo shoot! I love that you are so excited about the ring. I can''t wait to hear about the proposal!
36.gif

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
I''ve seen your posts before... The ring is really gorgeous. I think it is so cute that you are so excited about the ring!! Hurry and give it to her so we can see hand shots!

dockman3

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/21/2008 9:09:07 PM
Author: Tuckins1
I''ve seen your posts before... The ring is really gorgeous. I think it is so cute that you are so excited about the ring!! Hurry and give it to her so we can see hand shots!
I''m trying to hurry up the proposal, but I kind of have to wait for our trip in Septemeber. I promise I''ll come back with hand shots though! Thanks for all the replies everybody! I am really excited about this and this forum is the only place I can vent all of this excitement so that I don''t accidentally let it slip. Thanks for listening, (or reading), and I promise no more pictures unless its on a hand.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful-I love the side profile.

Eva17

Brilliant_Rock
you did a great job. awsome pictures.

she is going to love all these beautiful pictures of her ring...

good luck with the proposal!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
You can always post more pics... I never get tired of looking at beautiful jewels!!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/22/2008 3:30:38 PM
Author: dockman3

I''m trying to hurry up the proposal, but I kind of have to wait for our trip in Septemeber. I promise I''ll come back with hand shots though! Thanks for all the replies everybody! I am really excited about this and this forum is the only place I can vent all of this excitement so that I don''t accidentally let it slip. Thanks for listening, (or reading), and I promise no more pictures unless its on a hand.
Don''t wait! Give that lovely ring to your lady. Who knows--she might secretly be a Lady in Waiting (see forum of the same name) and be dying for you to give her that ring
21.gif
. Find somewhere special in your hometown to propose, then celebrate the engagement with your trip in September.

dockman3

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/22/2008 9:13:45 PM
Author: kittybean

Date: 6/22/2008 3:30:38 PM

Don''t wait! Give that lovely ring to your lady. Who knows--she might secretly be a Lady in Waiting (see forum of the same name) and be dying for you to give her that ring
21.gif
. Find somewhere special in your hometown to propose, then celebrate the engagement with your trip in September.
No, she''s not secretly a lady in waiting, though I wish she was! She doesn''t want me to propose until May, but I don''t think I can wait that long. But I do love your idea of using the trip as a celebration. I''ll have to think about that. Thanks for the suggestion!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty ring! She''s going to love it.

krisvrn

Brilliant_Rock
beautiful

Mediterranean

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/21/2008 1:07:30 PM
Author: diamondrnglover
I really love the profile of this ring, I love how the diamonds are open, it is very beautiful
36.gif

ITA!!! I love the profile, too!!!!! It''s a really beautiful style!

dockman3

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/21/2008 6:42:47 PM
Author: Shay37
You should be proud. You did very well. Do I sense your need for some bling of your own in the future?

shay

Shay-

I don't know if I need any bling, but as long as I can admire all the bling I give my sweetie, I'll be just fine. Although, I have looked at men's bands with some diamonds in them, and I just might go with one of those. Here's one I'm thinking about, also from Scott Kay...

C2001RDSCF8_av.jpg

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
You can''t wait until May!!! That ring is too gorgeous not to be worn!

dockman3

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/24/2008 4:17:25 PM
Author: Miranda

Miranda-

I know, I know! I''m trying to hurry things up, but sometimes you can''t rush these things. I spent this long getting the ring that I need to make sure the proposal is just as great, which is going to take some time. I can take pictures with it on my little finger, if you''d like, but that just seems weird .
3.gif

firstrock

Rough_Rock
no no, could you tell her PS''ers are dying and she needs to "get proposed" right now
31.gif

Thats a beautiful ring though :)

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/24/2008 4:30:48 PM

Miranda-

I know, I know! I''m trying to hurry things up, but sometimes you can''t rush these things. I spent this long getting the ring that I need to make sure the proposal is just as great, which is going to take some time. I can take pictures with it on my little finger, if you''d like, but that just seems weird .
3.gif
Haha! Well I guess that would constitute being ''worn'' now wouldn''t it! Do you think she knows you have it? The effort you have put into this ring and the proposal are just the sweetest things. She is lucky to have you.

dockman3

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/24/2008 4:39:35 PM
Date: 6/24/2008 4:30:48 PM

Miranda-

3.gif
Haha! Well I guess that would constitute being ''worn'' now wouldn''t it! Do you think she knows you have it? The effort you have put into this ring and the proposal are just the sweetest things. She is lucky to have you.

Thanks for the compliment! No, she doesn''t know I have it. I keep alluding to "saving up for a ring that I''ll get you someday" and "I can''t decide what kind of ring I should get you" and things like that. She is going to be surprised, which is exactly what I intended.

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Your avatar pic (also posted) is amazing! Love the open feel the ring has. And that men''s band is NICE! Congrats on finding a great ring!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Its absolutely lovely - she will just love it
36.gif
36.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, she will really love it!!!

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/21/2008 9:08:35 AM
Some more arrow pics
This one is my favorite! It is a beautiful ring, I can see why you are proud of it! Congrats!

dockman3

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/24/2008 7:30:54 PM
Author: Snooper
Your avatar pic (also posted) is amazing! Love the open feel the ring has. And that men''s band is NICE! Congrats on finding a great ring!

Snooper - that is exactly the reason I picked this setting. I loved the openness of it!

Diamond Joe Quimby

Rough_Rock
Dockman,

You replied to one of my posts a few days (a week or so) ago regarding stone size and whehte I had gond large enough!

I just wanted to say thanks for your comments, after doing sone searching and thining, and looking at pictures I am now confident that I have come up with the perfect size.

I just wanted to commment that the ring you purchased looks fantastic - it is really gorgeous!

I don''t think you need worry about hte size of the stone/s - its amazing!

A

dockman3

Brilliant_Rock
Joe- Thanks for the wonderful comments! I was just trying to pass along all of the help I received. I''m glad you found what you were looking for!

dockman3

Brilliant_Rock
I didn''t want to start a new post for a video, so I just added it to the pictures. Here''s the link to a YouTube video of my ring in the sun:

Dockman3''s ring

The video quality isn''t the best, but you get the idea.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results