shape
carat
color
clarity

Shallow OMC

goldnsilver

Shiny_Rock
Looking forward to seeing it! I agree that for a fancy colour diamond, the usual rules don't apply. I'm usually one for a puffy chunky OMC, but for a rare colour like this, I wouldn't pass it up easily.

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
She is here :) I was able to get her on Tuesday, but then promptly found out one of our pups has cancer so haven't had much time to get to know her yet. I will try to work on some pics when I am able-but unfortunately we have no sun today to show off her crazy fluor. My immediate thoughts are that she is beautiful and I love her wonkiness! I actually like the setting more than expected with its two small OEC on each side and am pondering what band style would look nice with it.

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
@LightBright I hate when I regret returning a stone or piece of jewelry, the one thing I try to keep in mind is that maybe I will come across a similar item again or an even better one.

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
@lulu_ma is the OEC you speak of the one in your avatar? If so, she is fabulous and can see why you love her!

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
@goldnsilver Puffy and chunky OMC make my heart go pitter patter, I really love them and am drawn to them. But her color is what really drew me in this time:kiss2:

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
Now to begin the band hunt, I am unsure if I'd prefer plain or with diamonds. If I went with diamonds, not sure if I'd prefer white OMC or OEC :)

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW.
Forget perfect proportions. You want imperfect for coloured diamonds anyway - shows the colour off better!!
And that stone has COLOUR for days!!!!

Oh she’s AMAZING. Completely amazing. Saving all your pics.
And side pears are so unbelievably cute. Icing!!

Wow.
87E46378-7E3C-496D-8BF6-08EDF47B9861.jpeg

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I.LOVE.IT omg omg omg. Where did you find such a treasure?! I love fancy yellows and having a fancy old cut - just wow.

bright&shiny

Brilliant_Rock
It’s beautiful - well hat a great find. Yet again, another PSer I’d like to shop with! Wear it in good health.

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She is here :) I was able to get her on Tuesday, but then promptly found out one of our pups has cancer so haven't had much time to get to know her yet. I will try to work on some pics when I am able-but unfortunately we have no sun today to show off her crazy fluor. My immediate thoughts are that she is beautiful and I love her wonkiness! I actually like the setting more than expected with its two small OEC on each side and am pondering what band style would look nice with it.
She's lovely! I hope your pupper will be ok with treatment?

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
@foxinsox Thank you! Our pup had surgery today and we are waiting on the full path report for prognosis.

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I hope your fur baby is okay <3 That ring? that color? its a unicorn.. My eyes are ALL big fat hearts <3 its just amazing xoxo.

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
@blingmeupscotty Thank you, he had a rough night, hoping for a much better day today! Unfortunately, I haven't had much time to get to know this ring with everything else going on, hoping to be able to wear her soon :)

Efleon

Brilliant_Rock
OMGOODNESS
This piece is simply spectacular!
Please enjoy the heck out of her,
Wishing your pup a speedy recovery.

goldnsilver

Shiny_Rock
Loving the beautiful yellow sparkles in the pics - giving me such quintessential Belle Epoque feels! Sending healing thoughts to your pup, hope he recovers very soon.

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
@Efleon and @goldnsilver Thank you on both accounts! Our pup is home recovering from surgery so it has given me some extra time to look for a band to wear with her. I think I may have found one I love, just need to justify the price now and the fact it is 1/4 size smaller than I’d like to go.

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
This is one of the COOLEST diamond rings I’ve ever seen

Perfect amount of wonk and chunk
Outstanding and outrageously delicious color
AND matching antique pears?

Pinch me before I faint!

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The combination with the antique pears is amazing.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results