shape
carat
color
clarity

Settings for Max Brilliance

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
One last one, for those who like a little more bling!

c t 4.jpg

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/9/2006 11:08:38 PM
Author: SuzyQZ
One last one, for those who like a little more bling!
Last one????!!!! Aw, come on! Okay, so what is that style called... with that curved mirror thing? I can''t wait to show these to my husband, I''ve already told him he has to come out here asap and talk rock with me! lol

seriously, post as many as you want... as you can LOL I love this!! I don''t want to give anything away prematurely, but I can''t wait to show you my design ideas! I really need to pick a stone so I can have the setting made!! I''m so ready LOL You have been an emense help and true inspiration! THANK YOU!!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
also suzy, what are the stats on your ring? What cut is that? Who made it?

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
It was the last one, because it''s really hard to find pictures of his designs on the web that I can copy. His designs are all "copy proof" and protected on his website. For some reason his website is not working for me right now. He has pages and pages and so many design styles to look at. That''s where you need to go once it''s up and running. They can probably send you a catalogue too.

I don''t know what you call the "mirror" design thingy. High polish? I don''t know, but I''ve always been a big fan, and until now, I thought I was the only one. So I''m glad you like it too.

Sorry I don''t know what else to post for you. My husband and I used the Claude Thibaudeau designs as inspiration and had my rings made here locally (i''m in CA). Claude is in Montreal, Canada. I''m just a housewife and mother who has a really "different" sense of style when it comes to jewelry. I think the diamond should be the focus and the setting should just be the means to "present" it and put it "out" there if you know what I mean. I like the sleek and heavy weight of my rings, they are sturdy and strong. Not daintly at all, bold is a word I would use. But I like that!

I''m looking forward to seeing what you''ve got in mind and what type of diamond shape you will pick. I''ve always been a princess cut girl until I saw my first radiant. Then, that was it for me. I''m a radiant lover all the way.

Good luck in your search and have fun!!

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/9/2006 11:17:27 PM
Author: Cehrabehra
My wedding ring is a princess cut, "I" color, VVS2, 1.47ct (I can't remember the ct weight for sure but it's almost 1.5, I could pull out my paperwork if you really want to know)

My three stone anniversary ring is an "H" , VS1, 1.5 center and 1.02,VS2 and 1.03,VS1 "J" sides, non branded Radiant Cuts. Again, I don't know the specific stats, but if it matters I can get out my paperwork.

My ring was made by a local jeweler.

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, I found some more Thibaudeau setting pictures.

This is one goregous ring. I would love to have this one if I didn't already have a wedding ring. I love the wide band and the scooped saddle setting. Hmmm this is really speaking to me..... I think I'll have to show this one to my husband. Time for an upgrade????

C T 5.jpg

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
another

I think this is from his Le Trinite collection and inspiration for my three stone ring.

C T 6.jpg

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
another
I love the "surprise diamond" in the side!

C T 7.jpg

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Last one. (For real!!!)

This is one awesome ring!

C T 9.jpg

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
He also makes bands that come apart into two sections. The "inseperables" dove collection. Cool rings for a couple. Doves mate for life, these rings have little doves in them, two intertwining circles, two intertwining lives, lots of symbolism.

claude-insep.jpg

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/9/2006 11:27:47 PM
It was the last one, because it''s really hard to find pictures of his designs on the web that I can copy. His designs are all ''copy proof'' and protected on his website. For some reason his website is not working for me right now. He has pages and pages and so many design styles to look at. That''s where you need to go once it''s up and running. They can probably send you a catalogue too.

I don''t know what you call the ''mirror'' design thingy. High polish? I don''t know, but I''ve always been a big fan, and until now, I thought I was the only one. So I''m glad you like it too.

Sorry I don''t know what else to post for you. My husband and I used the Claude Thibaudeau designs as inspiration and had my rings made here locally (i''m in CA). Claude is in Montreal, Canada. I''m just a housewife and mother who has a really ''different'' sense of style when it comes to jewelry. I think the diamond should be the focus and the setting should just be the means to ''present'' it and put it ''out'' there if you know what I mean. I like the sleek and heavy weight of my rings, they are sturdy and strong. Not daintly at all, bold is a word I would use. But I like that!

I''m looking forward to seeing what you''ve got in mind and what type of diamond shape you will pick. I''ve always been a princess cut girl until I saw my first radiant. Then, that was it for me. I''m a radiant lover all the way.

Good luck in your search and have fun!!
I''m so glad we can enjoy this! I''m a WAHM in Oregon, but we''re from CA also and have been saving for years to get back home in vain... so I''m spending some of the money on a ring - finally! We''ve been married 15 years and I''m still waiting for my "engagement" ring (though I won''t be wearing my ring as an e-ring, but rather my "one ring to rule them all" hahaha I like calling it that :D

Anyway, my tastes run a bit more fairy-tale... I like edwardian settings the most if I were to just choose one... but I''m sure what I come up with will be quite a bit funkier than that lol My husband LOVES your rings, is absolutely ga-ga for the whole "parabala" (did I spell that right) thing, he was telling me when this discussion first started that they''re THE best for light return and a truly ideal diamond cut would be round (which is pretty impossible) in that shape. So finding a mirrored parabala sent him to hog heaven lol he also likes the naked side view. I want finer lines and more detail, without causing a lot of clutter to get in the way on the sides... we just spent about 30 minutes discussing this LOL He keeps trying to insert design ideas that recreate some sort of parabala and I keep saying, no let the air in! lol! We''ll think of something :)

I''m 90% sure I''ll be going with a cushion. I like the old cut cushions best, but I''m going to really search for a superbly cut one. I have some ideas in my head, but I''m really looking forward to having a good cushion discussion with some experts. I want a ring that looks like prince einstein just proposed to cinderella LOL! This is fun! It''s even more fun when I run across people like you who are so helpful :)

http://www.antiquejewelrymall.com/r460p1.html

This is maybe the closest I can find, but the side stones would not all be round... and there would be less clutter in the way of the side view of the diamond. I haven''t figured out how I''d want the supports to look or if I''d want them filligree or set with a few tiny diamonds or maybe some scroll work or... I dunno... I don''t want it to look like just a box, but I want it to be airy. Where the mirror part would come in is under the stone along the finger under all of the stones, at least the larger side stones Using that exact shape, it would be slightly convex which is the *opposite* of what ideal is (your rings are ideal) but it would be better than just skin under there I think (not to mention the comfort of having a band that is solid around your finger - I have a channel set band that irritates me because of the "open" area under the diamonds which is pretty much smashed against my skin anyway so not sure why open is better other than to clean lol)

I''m setting my stone size loosely at 1-3 carats. Probably under 2 just because I really want a high quality stone. I''m also not particular about color, but I do want a medium flourescence even if it''s a D. I would get a kick out of that lol But a J with med flour would make me just as happy. The round Ks are still gorgeous and since I have an "old fashioned" style ring (ha) I think the warmer stones would be perfect... but not too warm and with a cushion I should probably not go K. Cut is most important to me, but alas it is the one thing most difficult to find info on for a cushion. I like the chunky look of old mine stones, but I will not go for one, exactly, because I am going to fight for optimized light return, at least as much as I can within the bounds of whatever "flavor" cushion I choose. I''m going to avoid a brilliant cushion I think. Unless they start adding extra arrows in there! lol I wanted an oval for 15 years... I secretly *loved* cushions for colored stones but now I''m pretty set on it for my diamond (not to mention a cousin snagged my oval and got a 3c oval last fall and it kinda blew the air out for me on them ! lol how petty is that? ;-)

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/9/2006 11:33:29 PM

Date: 7/9/2006 11:17:27 PM
My wedding ring is a princess cut, ''I'' color, VVS2, 1.47ct (I can''t remember the ct weight for sure but it''s almost 1.5, I could pull out my paperwork if you really want to know)

My three stone anniversary ring is an ''H'' , VS1, 1.5 center and 1.02,VS2 and 1.03,VS1 ''J'' sides, non branded Radiant Cuts. Again, I don''t know the specific stats, but if it matters I can get out my paperwork.

My ring was made by a local jeweler.
Nah, that''s fine... I don''t need superspecs LOL I was curious on the basic size and cut mostly on the 3-stone. I don''t want to go over a VS2.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/9/2006 11:56:31 PM
Okay, I found some more Thibaudeau setting pictures.

This is one goregous ring. I would love to have this one if I didn''t already have a wedding ring. I love the wide band and the scooped saddle setting. Hmmm this is really speaking to me..... I think I''ll have to show this one to my husband. Time for an upgrade????
wow that''s like 5 rings in one!!! :D :D

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/9/2006 11:58:08 PM
Last one. (For real!!!)

This is one awesome ring!
this and that other three stone that you said was your inspiration - those two are VERY inspiring also! I love them both!!! Amazing! My husband will love those LOL

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Suzy - Maybe I missed it... but are the settings on your rings in platinum or white gold?

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/10/2006 12:47:24 AM

I'm so glad we can enjoy this! I'm a WAHM in Oregon, but we're from CA also and have been saving for years to get back home in vain... so I'm spending some of the money on a ring - finally! We've been married 15 years and I'm still waiting for my 'engagement' ring (though I won't be wearing my ring as an e-ring, but rather my 'one ring to rule them all' hahaha I like calling it that :D

Anyway, my tastes run a bit more fairy-tale... I like edwardian settings the most if I were to just choose one... but I'm sure what I come up with will be quite a bit funkier than that lol My husband LOVES your rings, is absolutely ga-ga for the whole 'parabala' (did I spell that right) thing, he was telling me when this discussion first started that they're THE best for light return and a truly ideal diamond cut would be round (which is pretty impossible) in that shape. So finding a mirrored parabala sent him to hog heaven lol he also likes the naked side view. I want finer lines and more detail, without causing a lot of clutter to get in the way on the sides... we just spent about 30 minutes discussing this LOL He keeps trying to insert design ideas that recreate some sort of parabala and I keep saying, no let the air in! lol! We'll think of something :)

I'm 90% sure I'll be going with a cushion. I like the old cut cushions best, but I'm going to really search for a superbly cut one. I have some ideas in my head, but I'm really looking forward to having a good cushion discussion with some experts. I want a ring that looks like prince einstein just proposed to cinderella LOL! This is fun! It's even more fun when I run across people like you who are so helpful :)

http://www.antiquejewelrymall.com/r460p1.html

This is maybe the closest I can find, but the side stones would not all be round... and there would be less clutter in the way of the side view of the diamond. I haven't figured out how I'd want the supports to look or if I'd want them filligree or set with a few tiny diamonds or maybe some scroll work or... I dunno... I don't want it to look like just a box, but I want it to be airy. Where the mirror part would come in is under the stone along the finger under all of the stones, at least the larger side stones Using that exact shape, it would be slightly convex which is the *opposite* of what ideal is (your rings are ideal) but it would be better than just skin under there I think (not to mention the comfort of having a band that is solid around your finger - I have a channel set band that irritates me because of the 'open' area under the diamonds which is pretty much smashed against my skin anyway so not sure why open is better other than to clean lol)

I'm setting my stone size loosely at 1-3 carats. Probably under 2 just because I really want a high quality stone. I'm also not particular about color, but I do want a medium flourescence even if it's a D. I would get a kick out of that lol But a J with med flour would make me just as happy. The round Ks are still gorgeous and since I have an 'old fashioned' style ring (ha) I think the warmer stones would be perfect... but not too warm and with a cushion I should probably not go K. Cut is most important to me, but alas it is the one thing most difficult to find info on for a cushion. I like the chunky look of old mine stones, but I will not go for one, exactly, because I am going to fight for optimized light return, at least as much as I can within the bounds of whatever 'flavor' cushion I choose. I'm going to avoid a brilliant cushion I think. Unless they start adding extra arrows in there! lol I wanted an oval for 15 years... I secretly *loved* cushions for colored stones but now I'm pretty set on it for my diamond (not to mention a cousin snagged my oval and got a 3c oval last fall and it kinda blew the air out for me on them ! lol how petty is that? ;-)
Wow, you and your husband will have a fun time trying to find something that pleases you both a convergence of two really different approaches.. Sounds like he's a mathmatician/scientist because he knows his curves likes to crunch the numbers, can visualize stats in a 3 dimensional way (like my husband too). You seem very romantic and wanting the flowery aesthetically flowing type of ring. Well, you'll both have an important part to play in picking out your rings.

I agree with you that cushion and old cut diamonds look really great in antique settings, they are made for that look and don't really translate into a modern style. I don't know how the traditional and modern can meet, but it seems like you will definitely have fun searching out all your options. I think it's great that the two of you are so involved and know what you are looking for. I'll keep a watch out for your final design and diamond selection. And you are right, there are many experts here that can help you with your cushion diamond specs. It's a great forum.

Hope you make it back to CA! You know, it never rains in Southern California (well, hardly anyway!)

Good luck with your search.

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/10/2006 1:02:50 AM
Suzy - Maybe I missed it... but are the settings on your rings in platinum or white gold?
My wedding ring (princess solitaire) is 18K yellow gold with platinum bars and rhodium flash under the diamond. My three stone ring is 14K yellow gold shank with 14K white gold head, rhodium plated.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh SuzyQZ?? Eureka! LOL

oooohhhhhh now picture that ~> http://www.platinumsmith.com.au/collage_Girdle_set_platinum_ring.htm
with a split shank that goes all the way to the corners of the stone/girdle setting, and those step crescents on each side and a new cut OMC in the middle... terrrrrribly funky, but man oh man I think I could live a lifetime without ever being bored! LOL! And under it a solid ring with a high polished finish under the diamonds ::tips hat toward Suzy:: so that the bottoms of the stones were reflected like mirrors, reflecting any lost light (viewed from the side) as well as the amazing facet structure! Millegrain along the edges so it isn't tooooo modern... maybe some pattern around the split shank. Durable, nothing to catch, maximizes ALL types of light performance, not just direct top return. I think it'd be freaking perfect for a highly symmetrical OMC like the one in the pic below (some call this a cushion, I call it my dream stone).

Old meets New.

Okay I'm done - where's my ring??? LOL!

EDIT/ADD: Also, there would be some sort of support from the corners where the split shank met the girdle bezel that went down to the ring - maybe in a curvacious V that forms the four split-prongs that I would add, partly to support that very thin bezel, and partly to support the split shank and the diamond itself. -- Maybe adding in two very thin bands of millegrain that go around in a perfect circle to give slight illusion of being three bands (two extremely thin ones), since this will be the only ring I wear and it is not exactly an engagement ring... It will serve as wedding/engagemnt/anniversary/family ring. And perhaps some stamped/etched scrollwork on the profile around the ring. That curvacious V would create little windows to view the reflections of the facets in the mirror! Easy to clean too!

Just thinking out loud here, people! lol
21.gif

myperfectrock.jpg

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here's an example of what I mean by shiny reflective mirror... ignore the cut of the ring - it's not at all what I'm going for. My ring will have very fluid lines.

And remember... in my ring there will be no prongs, just the diamond facets... and since it will be partly shadowed by the split prong and the overhanging step crescents, the light under there will be from the culet as well as whatever "leaks" out the bottom of the diamonds... ahhhhh :) I finally have some pictures I can use to help describe this!

4397_2.90dwt7_14kw.jpg

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock

21.gif

So... anyone know where a girl could get a rock like this? Design a ring like this? Or am I just out of my freaking gourd?

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
I made this mock up for you before i lost track
9.gif
, well actually it's only a front quarter part...

OMCRing1.jpg

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/19/2006 1:01:10 PM
Author: Pricescope
9.gif
, well actually it''s only a front quarter part...
awwwww that''s so sweet! Doesn''t much look like what I have in my head though LOL! I love the "lost track" part... yeah I read over the forum rules and I don''t think I''m very good at rule #3 - please don''t spank me! ;-)

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/19/2006 1:01:10 PM
Author: Pricescope
9.gif
, well actually it''s only a front quarter part...
btw - what program did you use??? I wanna try! LOL

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/19/2006 6:17:43 AM

Oh SuzyQZ?? Eureka! LOL

oooohhhhhh now picture that ~> http://www.platinumsmith.com.au/collage_Girdle_set_platinum_ring.htm
with a split shank that goes all the way to the corners of the stone/girdle setting, and those step crescents on each side and a new cut OMC in the middle... terrrrrribly funky, but man oh man I think I could live a lifetime without ever being bored! LOL! And under it a solid ring with a high polished finish under the diamonds ::tips hat toward Suzy:: so that the bottoms of the stones were reflected like mirrors, reflecting any lost light (viewed from the side) as well as the amazing facet structure! Millegrain along the edges so it isn't tooooo modern... maybe some pattern around the split shank. Durable, nothing to catch, maximizes ALL types of light performance, not just direct top return. I think it'd be freaking perfect for a highly symmetrical OMC like the one in the pic below (some call this a cushion, I call it my dream stone).

Old meets New.

Okay I'm done - where's my ring??? LOL!

EDIT/ADD: Also, there would be some sort of support from the corners where the split shank met the girdle bezel that went down to the ring - maybe in a curvacious V that forms the four split-prongs that I would add, partly to support that very thin bezel, and partly to support the split shank and the diamond itself. -- Maybe adding in two very thin bands of millegrain that go around in a perfect circle to give slight illusion of being three bands (two extremely thin ones), since this will be the only ring I wear and it is not exactly an engagement ring... It will serve as wedding/engagemnt/anniversary/family ring. And perhaps some stamped/etched scrollwork on the profile around the ring. That curvacious V would create little windows to view the reflections of the facets in the mirror! Easy to clean too!

21.gif
Cehra
Oh, I'm so excited for you!
36.gif
36.gif

You may have actually done it! Found a little bit of everything you wanted and put it into one ring! I think this ring design is exceptional and with the changes you have in mind.... well, i'm just so excited, can't wait to see your final design. Once you get going, start a new thread as you progress through the process, waxes, pictures, etc. That OMC is so delicious looking,
18.gif
really a spectacular rock! I hope you find one just like it, or close to it!
So, I'm totally following your adventures here and reading your posts, I'm awaiting your final masterpiece with the greatest of expectations!!! As is everyone else on here!
All your tremendous efforts, studying, searching, calculating, pondering, learning... they are coming through for you.
I hope the end is in sight for you and that every day of the rest of your life you tell yourself... "it was SO worth it!!!""
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

collage3-2.jpg

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/19/2006 6:52:35 PM
Cehra
Oh, I''m so excited for you!
36.gif
36.gif

You may have actually done it! Found a little bit of everything you wanted and put it into one ring! I think this ring design is exceptional and with the changes you have in mind.... well, i''m just so excited, can''t wait to see your final design. Once you get going, start a new thread as you progress through the process, waxes, pictures, etc. That OMC is so delicious looking,
18.gif
really a spectacular rock! I hope you find one just like it, or close to it!
So, I''m totally following your adventures here and reading your posts, I''m awaiting your final masterpiece with the greatest of expectations!!! As is everyone else on here!
All your tremendous efforts, studying, searching, calculating, pondering, learning... they are coming through for you.
I hope the end is in sight for you and that every day of the rest of your life you tell yourself... ''it was SO worth it!!!''''
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Oh I hope so suzy
1.gif
I feel like I am irritating to everyone and way too prolific and asking way too many questions and going on and on LOL But it''s just that I''m so excited and eager! I''m so glad at least one person out there is excited with me
21.gif
There will be lots of surprises in the design too, that I''ll share along the way... now of course I want a 2 carat stone but I don''t know what I can afford LOL I have no idea how to find a stone like what I want... but I''m encouraged to know that there is at least one cutter out there doing new OMC. I really don''t want an old stone... I want this to be as close to an ideal OMC as you can get... I know most think that''s an oxymoron, but seriously - there can be perfection in any cut and I don''t need *perfection* I just want performance and symmetry and beauty. I know the performance will be different - if I wanted it to perform like a rb I''d get one of those and I''d be done by now LOL I think the design will work so well, blending old with new. I love the thought of having the oldest cut on my finger, but demanding it to be a ''smart'' OMC. People tend to think OMC''s are "dumb" cuts and I''d like to prove them wrong. You just need different expectations and well, I''m a different sort of person LOL My biggest concern is being able to locate and afford a stone like this... I''ve no clue where to find one (vendors tell me to look at antique dealers and tell me that smart OMC is an oxymoron and doesn''t exist - but I disagree!) and I''ve no idea what it will cost... it could be cheaper which means I can get a larger stone (assuming there''s a choice out there! lol) and really showcase this cut and this design... or it could be prohibitively expensive and send me back to the drawing board leaving this idea to just wither away to forgotten. Then again, if I can''t afford it because it''s insanely priced, I might just wait another 15 years... ::sigh:: I feel very hopeful, but I don''t feel very encouraged. I''m so happy to read your encouragement! Thank you Suzy! If all goes as I hope, this will at the very least be a very *unique* ring LOL I do feel like I''m drawing from so many sources... your rings were such an early and important inspiration! And here I go yammering on again LOL Oh well, I''m sure those who aren''t interested have moved on by now... if you''re still reading, then the link in my sigline is for YOU!!
35.gif

3hearts

Shiny_Rock
i love the design by platinumsmith. but then again, i love anything bezel. finding the perfect setting for me was the hardest part because i was so indecisive and after being married 14 years in sept. i was only going to get one shot, so i had the added pressure of getting it right the first time. i can''t wait to see what your ring will look like, please keep us posted
emsmile.gif

lyn

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/20/2006 1:00:40 AM
Author: 3hearts
i love the design by platinumsmith. but then again, i love anything bezel. finding the perfect setting for me was the hardest part because i was so indecisive and after being married 14 years in sept. i was only going to get one shot, so i had the added pressure of getting it right the first time. i can''t wait to see what your ring will look like, please keep us posted
emsmile.gif

lyn
I LOVE your ring btw! It''s so cool looking! Totally different and awesome! I''d love to see a good pic of the reflections off the bar under your diamond... I saw some faint ones (and the blazing light one) but I doubt you were going for that effect (seeing the stone in the ring) when you took the photos LOL

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can anyone tell me what that design is called around the shank of this ring? Not the millgrain, but the other stuff... I''ve heard it called "scroll work" and "filligree" but I know it isn''t either of those... is it considered etching? stamping? Can it be done in any design you choose or are there little templates for it?

stonecrabring.jpg

3hearts

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/20/2006 1:30:56 AM

emsmile.gif

lyn
I LOVE your ring btw! It''s so cool looking! Totally different and awesome! I''d love to see a good pic of the reflections off the bar under your diamond... I saw some faint ones (and the blazing light one) but I doubt you were going for that effect (seeing the stone in the ring) when you took the photos LOL
thank you for the kind words. i love this setting. actually, you can''t see the bar underneath the diamond. the stone has big bold flashes of color and sparkle and that''s all i see when i look straight down at the ring.
30.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/20/2006 2:22:56 AM

Date: 7/20/2006 1:30:56 AM

emsmile.gif

lyn
thank you for the kind words. i love this setting. actually, you can''t see the bar underneath the diamond. the stone has big bold flashes of color and sparkle and that''s all i see when i look straight down at the ring.
30.gif
Oh, I''m sorry... I totally wasn''t clear! LOL The ring I''m designing (in my head) has a solid metal bar under the ring (but flatter, like a mirror) to show off the under sides of the stone - the facets beneath the stone. In one of your pictures, you can see your stone on your band, it''s a side view. I don''t mean seeing the band through the diamond, I mean seeing the diamond in the band from the side :) I''m going to go back and look at your picture again, I''ll reply to you in that thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results