shape
carat
color
clarity

Settings for cushion cut 2ct+

sparkly5

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone,

First, thank you so much for all the great information on the site. I am currently searching for a engagement ring to propose with and have gotten a few clues about what she likes.

We've gone to Tiffany's and she was a fan of the Novo, but after seeing the many beautiful designs and the intricate differences between the types of pave you can have custom made, I'm not sure where to go.

The center stone is going to be a 2.3-2.6ct cushion cut. Looking online, and will probably be back asking questions on this :)

-Does anyone have ring pics that avoids the cathedral setting/halo, have a relatively thin band (ring size 4.5), with a clean look like the Tiffany's Novo?

-Also a lot of replicas I have seen use a V-looking setting that loses some of the elegance of the original.

-What kind of pave does Tiffany's use?

Thanks in advance!
Sparkly

sparkly5

Rough_Rock
Wow, that last setting and stone looks amazing! I especially love the hidden gems underneath!! I hope no one minds if I borrow that idea in my final product!

Thank you for those amazing pics :)

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
sparkly5|1303406443|2901948 said:
Wow, that last setting and stone looks amazing! I especially love the hidden gems underneath!! I hope no one minds if I borrow that idea in my final product!

Thank you for those amazing pics :)

Nope and I'd highly recommend BGD for one stop shopping. They can get you a lovely cushion, all the information, scans, pics you could want and do the setting for you as well.

I love that last one. The proportions are stunning on the ring and so is that center stone.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results