shape
carat
color
clarity

Settings by Precision Set & Ingwer

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nancy

Rough_Rock
Does anyone know of a site where I can see the full line of rings by Precision Set? Found them on preciousplatinum.com and I love the design of these rings but I am interested in seeing more of the line and finding an online dealer. I want to see real live pictures of Precison Set rings, anybody, anywhere? Interested in a simple cathedral style solitaire setting and matching band and the way these rings sit together perfectly is exactly whay I am looking for. I used the locate a dealer option on the preciousplatinum.com site and then emailed dealers with emails and no one has gotten back to me. Also, does anyone have a topdown view of the Ingwer setting cat# PLE350? Considering this setting as well but would like to see it top down preferably with a stone, 3mm, plat, 4 prong? Been looking awhile and need to make this decision soon now. Any help would be appreciated. thanks - nancy
wavey.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results