shape
carat
color
clarity

Setting My Dream Lavender Spinel with Inken (Enhoerning Jewelry)

asterismdispersion

Shiny_Rock
Oh! That's a very pretty ring. Yes, the color and tone are showcased well by the halo, which has a nicely naturalistic form and proportion. I like the vintage look of the pink-and-green sides, too. The wheat-like motif engraving on the band looks great. Nice touches all around.

MissyBeaucoup

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So lovely and it looks beautiful on you! I find the lavender and green to be wonderful balancing and restoring colors. Wear your dream spinel in the best of health!

voce

Ideal_Rock
Oh! That's a very pretty ring. Yes, the color and tone are showcased well by the halo, which has a nicely naturalistic form and proportion. I like the vintage look of the pink-and-green sides, too. The wheat-like motif engraving on the band looks great. Nice touches all around.
Thank you for the compliment! I do value proportion in a design. The wheat-like motif you refer to symbolizes leaves to me, and was inspired by one of @TheGarnetGirl's rings by Daniel M.

So lovely and it looks beautiful on you! I find the lavender and green to be wonderful balancing and restoring colors. Wear your dream spinel in the best of health!
Thank you, MissyBeaucoup! I really love the lavender with the green, too, and personally picked the precise pair of garnets to go with this spinel, from among many that I had. I'm setting my lavender spinels slowly but surely, and this one's my favorite!

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well I have officially fallen in love! Your spinel is absolutely to die for and, for me, the perfect perfect perfect lavender. Enjoy wearing it x

voce

Ideal_Rock
Well I have officially fallen in love! Your spinel is absolutely to die for and, for me, the perfect perfect perfect lavender. Enjoy wearing it x

Thanks LD, it means a lot coming from you. The reason I bought it is because it is the perfect shade of lavender to me, at least on camera. :P2 Although, of course it shifts in person.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results