shape
carat
color
clarity

Setting for Three Stone Oval Ring???

Discussion in 'RockyTalky' started by bmac, Feb 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
  1. bmac
    Rough_Rock

by bmac » Feb 11, 2002
    We're searching for a platinum setting for a three stone oval ring. My girlfriend wants a ring that doesn't have the basket style setting. We've looked at tons of settings and are having a hard time finding a one that doesn't. The only thing that we've come up with is having the Verragio ENG-0207P (which is for princess stones) custom made for Oval stones. I've called the designers and they said that they can do it. She really likes the "V" setting for the stones and the style of the band. I was wondering if anybody has any ideas on wher I could find something similar to this that isn't as $$$$$. I'd appreciate any help! Thanks........

Attatched is the Verragio with Princess Stones:

e207px1.1.jpg

2. lawmax
    Brilliant_Rock

by lawmax » Feb 11, 2002
    You can ask another jeweler who does custom work to make you something similar.

3. moediamond
    Rough_Rock

by moediamond » Feb 11, 2002
    Hi Bmac,

I have a close friend who is a manager at Verragio in NYC.
    You can get a better price through him.
    I'll keep you posted.....

4. LesleyH
    Brilliant_Rock

by LesleyH » Feb 11, 2002
    BMac:

We have a custom jeweler in house who hand crafts the most magnificent rings. I have no doubt he could make you something like this. Please contact me directly at [email protected]

LesleyH
    www.whiteflash.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.