shape
carat
color
clarity

Setting design help for 4ctw+ 3-stone OEC

Spring Day

Brilliant_Rock
Those are gorgeous and look identical! Just beautiful!!
Thank you!

Wow! They’re certainly are a gorgeous pair, swoon!! This is going to be epic!!! Can’t wait!
OMG, me neither! I hope that they give me the bling factor I have been craving!

Gorgeous!!
Thank you!

Nearly twins!!! So so pretty :love:
Thank you! In the beginning, I was so intent on looking for twins when I should have really been looking for sisters. Unless I was willing to wait for who knows how long. I'll probably have grey hairs by then from the stress.

Yes! I just need to see one more plastic model and then I think we are good to go. As you know, I have changed the design of my ring from the original 4 double claw prong inspiration mentioned in the beginning of this thread. And umm I'm on CAD 7 or 8, I believe... poor DK. Is that a lot or do other people go through more CADs than me?

I'm sure it's just all part of doing business to DK.

I'm glad trying on the first mold in person helped you solidify your design choice. Bye bye, cathedral! :D I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed that this 2nd mold is everything you're looking for, so you can finally get your ring done.

Ooo, we may even get our rings back at the same time... Twinning!

Spring Day

Brilliant_Rock
I'm sure it's just all part of doing business to DK.

I'm glad trying on the first mold in person helped you solidify your design choice. Bye bye, cathedral! :D I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed that this 2nd mold is everything you're looking for, so you can finally get your ring done.

Ooo, we may even get our rings back at the same time... Twinning!

Right? For a moment there it seemed like a pipe dream. Yours will probably get done first but your SMTB will tide me over until mine is done! Twinning FTW!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results