shape
carat
color
clarity

Serendipity- WF 3.443 J SI1 ACA meets EW Margot

Q

Queenie60

Your ring is beautiful. Wear it in good health.

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@ceg you did good!!! It was totally meant to be and I am so happy for you! :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@ceg Just beautiful and Margolicious.:kiss2: Meant to be.:appl:

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning @ceg as Hannibal from the A-Team used to say, I love it when a plan comes together.:lol:

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It was just meant to be, beautiful rings that will bring you so much joy!!
Gorgeous :appl::love:

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Best story ever! Serendipity indeed!! So happy for you, enjoy that gorgeous beauty!! And the bands... omg, :love:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely AMAZING & talk about destiny?!!!

Love this setting so very much & your new bands look perfect too! Enjoy!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So excited for you!!!:appl: Your rings are gorgeous, and gotta love an upgraded ACA!:love: I love that setting but would never have paid full price, so 40% off is a dream come true and certainly meant to be yours!!!

EC8

Shiny_Rock
Stunning, stunning Serendipity!!

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your story!! It was meant to be. Enjoy your gorgeous new diamond!!!!!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This was seriously kismet! What an incredible story to go along with a stunning new diamond and setting! :love::love::love: It looks gorgeous on you and the new bands go perfectly with it. Congrats!!! :appl:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
STUNNING!!!! I don't post much anymore but I just had to pop in and say WOW! I love your bands... the Lily is on my list! A woman after my own heart!!!! Enjoy!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful stone, setting, and story! Hard to believe it came together like it did!

You're probably the only one that can relate to this. I spent 3 years in HS while my Dad was in graduate school there.
Gig 'em:kiss2:
Gig em.jpg

Edit ...OMG...why is that so HUGE???

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Omg! I love the story..your FIRECRACKER new diamond, and that gorgeous setting! Serendipity is the perfect name for her! What an amazing job @ceg! :kiss2:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@ceg -

Congratulations on this glorious new ring. The EW Margot is perfection from start to finish, and I have loved @yssie's version of it ever since she received it.

Yours is every bit as wonderful and I wish you many years of happiness with it!

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely stunning on its own and with it’s EW family members! Enjoy your new rings!

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
20190307_163414.jpg

Couldn't resist this! Hook 'em!
@ceg ,
As a Rice guy it pains me a little to see the horns, but still I am very happy for you :D

When I studied at GIA, Bill Boyajian who later became President of the Institute for many years, was involved in writing and teaching the distance curriculum. He would pump the new students up by telling us how lucky we were to be able to work in such a wonderful industry that provided "happy things for happy people for happy occasions".

You exemplify that mantra. Congratulations!

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What an awesome story! The stars aligned & you have your Serendipity. EW has stunning pieces & to find one at such a healthy discount, ya, you got this! All the rings look amazing & right together. Congratulations. :appl:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, talk about fate!!! Serendipity is a perfect name for her. I don't think I have ever heard a story that came out quite so perfectly! It is beautiful and I hope it checks all your boxes for a long long time. Congratulations!!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
When it’s meant to be, it’s meant to be. It’s all perfect. Everything.

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, @ceg! This was kismet, absolutely. I've always thought the Margot was the absolute prettiest solitaire setting I've ever seen. I've been coveting one (in 18k yellow gold brushed finish, Fairy Godmother, wherever you are!) since I first found Price Scope. I'm so happy for you that you found yours. It's stunning and the diamond is amazing, too! It looks fantastic on you. :love::love:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
PERFECTION. I understand how you fell in love with the setting and the diamond. It looks beautiful on your lovely hand. This whole thing could not have worked out better for you. So happy for you @ceg and your husband. My husband is always happy when these purchases work out perfectly and I love the finished product. Im sure your husband is thrilled seeing you so happy! This couldn’t have worked out nicer for a wonderful PSer! Wear this beautiful ring in good health.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can't get enough of your story, I think I read it 5 times!! She truly was meant to be yours, I just love love love this post. And of course Serendipity is exquisite, as are the bands you wear her with. So happy for you!

peonyinlove

Rough_Rock
it's truly gorgeous - congratulations!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Reading this story, knowing full well that it had a happy ending (with a title like Serendipity - how could it not?)... I kept waiting for the other shoe to drop...

She’s just beautiful @ceg :kiss2: I’m delighted to have posted something here on PS that inspired a story like this, and I’m not just a little envious of your EW family!! Your stone is spectacular, and WF did a lovely setting job, and your bands complement her marvellously :love: your photos are making me want to just hold my breath and hit “send” on an email I’ve had drafted for several months now requesting my own Helena!

Please post more pictures!!

headlight

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely stunning. Enjoy your amazing rings. So happy for you that everything fell into place as it did. It’s so special when something you’ve thought about for a long time actually happens!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love everything about your story, and wow, talk about meant to be!! Serendipity is one of my favorite concepts, and your experience exemplifies it perfectly! The stone, the setting, all of it came together so seamlessly, and all of your stunning rings look amazing on you!! :love: Congratulations!!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a great story! You have an amazing ring and set.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results