carat
color
clarity

Send Good Thoughts to Byron, Please!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, thank god.

I just read the entire thread and my heart was somewhere near my stomach. I'm so, so glad Byron is responding well to the treatments, and I'm praying his recovery continues - I remember seeing one of your wedding photos of you and your pup, it was one of the most beautiful pictures I've ever seen..

::HUGS:: NEL, I hope you can get a good night's rest now that he's on the mend.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
So glad the treatment is helping! Sending more dust your way!

Efe

Brilliant_Rock
So happy and much relieved that Byron is somewhat improved. Have been thinking of him repeatedly this weekend.

MagsyMay

Brilliant_Rock
So relieved he is doing better!! Dust and thoughts still coming your way!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
NewEnglandLady|1289170141|2757848 said:
Byron had his first chemotherapy treatment yesterday and is doing a little better today! YAY!

He's able to walk around on his own now, though he's very wobbly and needs help getting up. Still no firm diagnosis, but he's due for round 2 of chemo in 3 weeks. I think the good thoughts are working!!

That's such good news! It shows that the chemo works on whatever it is that is causing Byron's problem! Hang in there!

Hugs,
Deb/AGBF
:read:

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Continuing to think of your love bug!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Healing dust is on the way to Byron and hopes for peace of mind for you, NEL.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
More dust going out to Byron, NEL! I'm so glad the first treatment helped him.

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
NEL: yay! I'm happy to hear that the first round went well! I'll continue to keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers and keep us posted on his progress!

HUGS!

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
Go, Byron, GO! Glad to hear he is making some improvements, and hoping for even more. We're still sending loads of healing dust to your big 'ole pup, NEL. Please keep us updated as time permits.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Big hug to you and Bryon...I'm glad it looks like the chemo treatment is working...positive thoughts!

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Thanks again, all, for the continued good wishes and thoughts!

I haven't heard back from the vet today, but wanted to give a little update regardless because you all have been so nice.

So, here are a few pics of my recovering boy:

Sick Byron 5.jpg

Sick Byron 4.jpg

Sick Byron 3.jpg

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the update and pictures! So glad Byron is on the mend, I know how worried you must have been. No human or pet mommy should have to go through that!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Byron still looks beautiful NEL!!
I am sending virtual hugs to you both and lots and lots of healing dust till he is all better!!

Prana

Brilliant_Rock
Byron is so beautiful, I hope that he feels better soon!

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So happy he's doing a little better :appl:

And he looks so adorable with all those little shaved spots - what a cutie. And how wonderful he's got Bosun as a friend to keep him doggie company. :))

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
NEL -- I'm so glad to hear that Byron's doing well, and I continue to send good things your way. I love the pics of Bosun and Byron -- what beautiful boys!

rainwood

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So glad that Byron is responding to the treatment. And I think it's cute that he has a "poodle cut" on his front legs. But don't tell him. I'm guessing he doesn't want to look like a poodle!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YAY, I'm SO SO glad your handsome boy is doing well!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
He's STANDING! So his bare-naked places are good luck charms, NewEnglandLady. So curious what the other titers tell you. It is the most awful experience to watch your best buds sick & not be able to help. I do understand from my own through the years.

Buck -- who has rear leg weakness himself due to a ruptured spinal disc & consequent pinched nerves (plus age) -- asked me to send his best woowoos to Byron & you. I'm including a few of my own as well as thoughts thoughts thoughts of you both.

--- Laurie

ETA: You can see the shaved area on Buck's front right leg from his latest veterinary adventure. He has special sympathy for Byron. Maybe they could start a self-help group?

Buck2, 6-10.jpg

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Byron, what a handsome boy you are- bald patches and all!! Keep up the good work! :appl:

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
I have no updates (was told to try again tomorrow), but just wanted to tell you, JF, that Buck is absolutely adorable. And Byron would absolutely love to start a self-help group. He and Buck could get together and complain about the woes of growing old (and losing mobility). It's SO tough to watch them age. Everytime I see Byron struggle I feel little shots of pain that start in my heart and spread through my chest.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
NEL - I'm glad to hear that the chemo seems to be helping a bit. The photos of him are adorable, even if he doesn't feel good. I'm continuing to think of you and him daily! :wavey:

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jewel - Buck is so cute!

I love these doggies - if they only knew how much they cheer us up!

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
So good to hear that Mr. Byron is feeling better! :appl:

E B

Ideal_Rock
Dust to precious Byron!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
NEL- any new news? Is Byron holding steady?

princesss

Ideal_Rock
More dust for Byron! Thinking about you, NEL.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results