shape
carat
color
clarity

Send Good Thoughts to Byron, Please!

lulu

Ideal_Rock
I'll be praying to St. Francis for Byron's complete healing. That guy never lets me down.

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Healing dust going out for Bryon.

rainwood

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Dust going out to Byron and to you too, NEL. I hope it's fixable because he sounds like a wonderful member of the family.

MagsyMay

Brilliant_Rock
Oh goodness, healing dust and prayers outgoing to you and Byron! This just breaks my heart, and that face, even with his little diaper on, ;( Poor thing, I hope he remains free of pain and in good spirits and they figure out what is wrong soon!!

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Give Byron a big hug from me. I hope you find a cure soon. Dust and prayers for you and Byron!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh no...poor Byron and poor you. Tons and tons of dust your way. I hope they find the problem soon and have a cure. Hugs to you.

blackberry16

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Sending you lots of love and support!

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Tons and tons and tons of get well dust for Byron! Byron and NEL are in my thoughts and prayers.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
This breaks my heart. I cried just reading your post.

Mucho mucho dust to your puppy, NEL!

I'll be waiting for good news.

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
:blackeye: :blackeye: If I'm in tears, I don't know how on Earth you're holding it together. All the healing dust in the world to Byron. I'm thinking of you, your DH and the pups and crossing my fingers for a positive outcome. Please keep us updated, NEL.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you and Byron, NEL. Cuddle him for me. Having his mommy with him will be a comfort, even though he doesn't understand why things aren't working. The only time I ever saw Biscuit really become scared (and this undid me) was when he had pneumonia and couldn't catch his breath. Seeing terror on his face when he didn't know if he would get another breath, really did me in. Thank God he recovered from that! I never saw him scared again even though late in his life he could not get up!!!

I send love.

Deb
:read:

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thinking of you guys, NEL.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've got so much dust outgoing for you & your sweetie that it'll probably trigger an ice age. I can empathize with what you must be feeling, sending cyber hugs your way, and hoping for a good outcome.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
I've only read the original post but DUST/GOOD THOUGHTS/HEALING VIBES for Byron outgoing asap!!! Yup. There they go. On the way. **HUG**

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh NEL, I'm so sorry you have to watch your beautiful boy go through this, my heart is aching for you. Sending heaps and heaps of healthy happy vibes to you and Byron xxx

FuturePsyD

Shiny_Rock
Byron is absolutely adorable! I'm so so sorry to hear he's having some health issues, my heart ached reading your story. :blackeye: You must be having such a hard time seeing your baby this way.

He is young and I pray that he is back to running and playing again in no time!

Lots of *Dust* for Byron and lots of prayers!!!

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
NEL, my heart aches for you... :(sad Byron seems like such a sweet boy.

Sending you and him tons of dust...hoping he recovers soon.

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
I can't thank you guys enough, it means so much to me (and Byron). We have no updates as of yet--and no changes in Byron (for better or for worse). Talked with the neurologist yesterday, but no results have come in yet. We're keeping our fingers crossed that some of the titer results start coming in today.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oh, poor Byron. I am a dog lover and can only imagine how I'd feel if our beloved Zoe was in this situation. Sending tons of dust your way. Hope that it's something easy to treat and that Byron is his old self asap! Please keep us posted!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
NEL your post just broke my heart. I'm so sorry that Byron is facing this unknown illness and I'm sorry that you are feeling sad and scared for him. I'm praying that the Vet figures this out quickly and can help him get better.

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
Im so sorry. I know how hard it is when a pet is ill. I'm sending lots of dust and prayers your way. Hang in there.

waterlilly

Brilliant_Rock
NEL - sending all my positive thoughts Byron's way. Praying for a positive outcome...

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Good luck for positive news today.

**Dust**

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Just checking in for updates. Sending you good vibes for today! I will keep you all in my thoughts. Hugs to you all.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Oh NEL. Hugs, dust, prayers all heading you way. Hang in there Byron!

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Thanks again to each and every one of you. I planned to type out individual responses, but I'm just too tired!

I spoke with the neurologist this afternoon. Every titer has come back negative, we're waiting on three more. The good news is that they are all treated similarly using a chemo-therapy drug, so we're bringing in Byron on Friday to start the chemo-therapy which will hopefully decrease the inflammation so that he can restore use of his legs. Right now he's on an aggressive steroid treatment with no results at all.

So while we do not have a diagnosis, I'm glad that we are trying a new treatment this week. I'm still hoping for the best.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am sending out all the good vibes I can to dear Byron. I am so sorry he is going through all of this and I am praying for him NEL and will keep him in my thoughts and prayers. Big hugs to you and Byron!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
I really hope that his treatments work soon and he gets back to his old self!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh honey, my heart is breaking for you. HUGE HUGS for you both. I hope the treatment helps and that you have a diagnosis soon for your Byron. Much love and dust and best vibes going out to you and your family.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results