shape
carat
color
clarity

Senate GOP's campaign committee halts raising $$ for Roy Moore

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Callie, in that LA times article, there is a letter to the editor (post) that goes on about how it actually makes more sense to groom a teenage 15 year old as a lover and spouse, because the hormones will cause them to fall in love with you and they can be molded, while even an older teen or early 20's female will have their own mind and "just want what they can get out of a man". The single post was all kinds of f-up.

Last edited:

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here it is, Frank Shore:
There is absolutely no reason why a 15-year-old teenage young adult should not be able to consent to marriage and sex. And there is no reason why she should not be allowed to marry an older male. A fifteen-year-old female has roughly the same emotional maturity as a 25-year-old male. And it is not inconceivable that she might be more experienced sexually.

When 15-year-old females have sexual partners their own age, it is more likely she will be the victim of physical abuse and be involved with a male who is a drug user, someone who can't support themselves, and someone who is not educated. Young males who are sexually active are less likely to go to college.

By the time females reach their twenties they are no longer capable of falling in love the same way they do when they are in their teens. Females in their twenties have a whole list of things they are looking for in a male. It is no longer about marrying the male she falls in love with. It is more about what that guy can do for her.

Once our minds mature, our brains lose their plasticity and they are no longer able to adapt to another person. When people marry before their miinds have fully developed they are able to alter their personalities and make fundamental changes about their likes and dislikes. They are able to mold themselves to their partner.

When adults marry, they will always be two different people. It is not the same kind of marriage that takes place when teens marry. People remember their first love, because our first love is special. Our bodies release hormones that bind you together with your first love. For females, one of those hormones is oxytocin. Our first love is the only true love we will ever have.

Once females miss out on this, they can spend forever and never find Mr. Right. Because there is no Mr. Right. When we fall in love we fail to see our partner's faults. The way it is supposed to work is females have sex with a guy, they fall in love with him. Then they can no longer see his faults, and he becomes Mr. Right no matter how many faults he has. It is love that makes someone Mr. Right, not someone who satisfies a laundry list of requirements.

When you fall in love with someone, you don't care what requirements of yours they are able to fulfill. You marry them because they are the person you fell in love with. You don't care about yourself, you only care about making your partner happy. Of course, no American female thinks this way today. Adult American females are just concerned about their own happiness.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't know who Frank Shore is but I better never run into him in a dark alley when he's alone because there won't be anything left of him but small pieces.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stephen Colbert did a monologue about Ray Moore. It made me laugh. The subject matter (pedophelia and abuse of women) is serious and Colbert's material is zany, so I have mixed feelings about it. However, satire can make great political criticism.

Roy Moore Was Banned From A Mall And The YMCA...

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The sad thing about it Moore may still win...:nono:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bingo.

Too many American voters suck.

I just watched "The Rachel Maddow Show" on MSNBC. At the end of the program she said she didn't make predictions, but if she did she would predict that Roy Moore would not withdraw from The Senate race; would win; and would serve in The Senate until he was dead. (This was following the announcement that four women had come forth today to accuse Roy Moore of improper and unwanted advances and one from the Alabama GOP that they were sticking by Roy Moore.)

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I ended up getting sucked in and staying up late reading about all the latest allegations about Roy Moore, and people's responses. It seemed he had a type: pretty, young, and vulnerable. He picked on girls who worked at the local mall, who worked there and couldn't leave their post, working class kids. He was in a position of power and used it who he targeted. Apparently no one can recall during that time him going out with a single age-appropriate woman or woman from his social circle. And the second thing that is disgusting and demoralizing, is all the people still defending or apologizing him for it, attacking the women reporting him, saying he either didn't, or if he did do it, it's no big deal. This is a guy who uses his position of power to take advantage of the vulnerable! And what he did was illegal at the time (the things he did with the 14 year old was a laundry list of felonies). How can any Christian want this person representing them? I am glad that the atmosphere has changed in recent days and females feel more empowered to call out this behavior. A lot of us women, reading these incidents, are like "uh huh, yep." Hopefully it is an eye opener for men don't seem to understand the world that women live in.

Last edited:

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I ended up getting sucked in and staying up late reading about all the latest allegations about Roy Moore, and people's responses. It seemed he had a type: pretty, young, and vulnerable. He picked on girls who worked at the local mall, who worked there and couldn't leave their post, working class kids. He was in a position of power and used it who he targeted. Apparently no one can recall during that time him going out with a single age-appropriate woman or woman from his social circles. And the second thing that is disgusting and demoralizing, is all the people still defending or apologizing him for it, attacking the women reporting him, saying he either didn't, or if he did do it, it's no big deal. This is a guy who uses his position of power to take advantage of the vulnerable! And what he did was illegal at the time (the things he did with the 14 year old was a laundry list of felonies). How can any Christian want this person representing them? I am glad that the atmosphere has changed in recent days and females feel more empowered to call out this behavior. A lot of us women, reading these incidents, are like "uh huh, yep." Hopefully it is an eye opener for men don't seem to understand the world that women live in.
I’m sick to my stomach over this.

I believe to the bottom of my heart that this man is a true predator. This means that he had a side of his personality that he displayed to the public that had to be very convincing...especially if he got this far as a judge and politician. With that in mind, it is that facade that people are defending. People genuinely believe he is innocent. Not to mention that people do not like to admit that they have been fooled.

I hope this man rots in prison.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

He won't. He will be a United States Senator, just as Trump became President of The United States. because there is no justice in The United States, or at least very little of it. I would now be added to the list of Black Identity Extremists* if I wasn't so doggone fair, blonde, and light-eyed.

AGBF

"The FBI's Dangerous Crackdown on 'Black Identity Extremists'" from "The New York Times" ...https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/15/opinion/black-identity-extremism-fbi-trump.html

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m sick to my stomach over this.

I believe to the bottom of my heart that this man is a true predator. This means that he had a side of his personality that he displayed to the public that had to be very convincing...especially if he got this far as a judge and politician. With that in mind, it is that facade that people are defending. People genuinely believe he is innocent. Not to mention that people do not like to admit that they have been fooled.

I actually heard men who know Moore are making comments that he wouldn't do that. 5 women have come forward, one being 14 when he tried to assault her. There have been numerous others that were told by the young women about these incidents.

He called a girl at her high school to ask her out on a date. The girl was interrupted in a school room to go to the office to answer the phone call. What 32 year old man preys on kids in High School? Mall employees were on the look out for this creep and were told to report him to mall security. Moore himself in an interview stated he asked some of the young women he dated their mothers permission to date them. In no way is this normal behavior. It shows a pattern of him preying on high schoolers.

Moore will never go to prison. The statue of limitations was probably only a couple years back then. Alabama is one sick state if they elect this man.

@AGBF Deb, You need to google SNL 11-11-17 Colin Joust and Michael Che. The "Weekend Update" was spot on.

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My gosh this makes it so much worse. I wonder if there is precedent to retry all these cases now that it comes out that he's also a *sexual assaulter*.

We have a case going on in Canada right now - a judge told a rape complainant (victim) why she couldn't just keep her knees closed. He stepped down last year but now wants to practice law as a lawyer again. It makes my blood boil that these type of people have such control over these cases/situations when they clearly should not.

E B

Ideal_Rock
Screen Shot 2017-11-16 at 2.46.05 PM.png

Interesting numbers.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Moore should step down!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results