shape
carat
color
clarity

Seen anything like this yellow/peach Montana sapphire?

ravengirl

Rough_Rock
Niel|1452647582|3975092 said:
Saw this and thought of you. Would look killer in the right halo. Which you could afford this us very inexpensive

Niel, I like the color -- what shape is that?? I can't tell what my eye is seeing! Do you know other specs on it?

S

SparkliesLuver

ravengirl said:
Gotcha. Thanks for the heads up! I've requested a video of the other one.

Did he send a video? :)

ravengirl

Rough_Rock
SparkliesLuver|1452689542|3975330 said:
ravengirl said:
Gotcha. Thanks for the heads up! I've requested a video of the other one.

Did he send a video? :)

He did! VERY pretty. Definitely a contender.

I also exchanged a few emails with Jeff Hapeman, so thank you for that lead! The blue-green Montana you originally posted is over my budget, but Jeff tracked down this thread and shared some yellowy-peach sapphires he had, as well as another gray-blue-green Montana he just finished cutting that is more in my price range. Gorgeous!

S

SparkliesLuver

Excellent!

Sure thing. Oh okay; well good! I'm glad he has a couple other possible contenders. :)

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ravengirl|1452694165|3975352 said:
Niel|1452680821|3975301 said:
One other option. It's round. But on sale,under 5 k, and pinkish brown! Look at the color

http://www.leibish.com/champagne-diamonds/light-pinkish-brown-round-21223

Love the color! I never really thought thought to look at champagne diamonds. I'm not sure I love the size/price trade off, but I'll have to consider...thank you!

Yea prices for diamonds are different than sapphires.
I will say though a well cut colored stone with a pink modifier like this isn't too easy to come buy, which is why the price is what it is.

digdeep

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is a poor photo of my 2.4 ct Umba sapphire............it has pink, brown, yellow and in the right light can shift to almost clear or a greenish tinge. It is a favorite of mine and I set it in rose gold to accent the champagne hues......so my point is that if you start looking for sapphires with light brown as part of the description you may find something that fits. That may not meet some people's standards.........but that is what contributes to the champagne description. Sorry the photo is so blurry, but you can see the color's........

2013-01-12_003_2013-01-12_002.jpg

Garnet Gimlet

Rough_Rock
NKOTB's suggestion of checking with Dan Stair would probably be useful. There was a beautiful yellow sapphire on there yesterday. This one is more saturated than your initial picture, but its beautiful. Its worth checking with him to see if he has one that matches your with list.

Good luck!

http://www.customgemstones.com/SAPPHIRE/sa1697.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results