Super_Ideal_Rock

Attachments

• jk.bmp
    433.2 KB · Views: 212
  • lightyellowoec.bmp
    243.2 KB · Views: 205

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
In the second picture, the stone I am referring to is on the left, a .6 ct L-M-O possible tranny stone. The ring on the right is my ERing :bigsmile:

Also- thanks to D&T and her awesome suggestion, I am finally starting a project of setting 3 .20ct stones. Once that gets underway I will post a new thread! :appl:

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
awww Amy- I'm super excited to see the other project :appl:

Daniel M made this beautiful leafy ring with a transition or Oec diamond way back. I'll have to find a picture of it and I thought it would make a beautiful RHR you could incorporate a different color metal in the shank/head for the leafy motif. I'll be back with some other ideas in a bit, gotta get the kiddos ready for school.

Otherwise - do you wear necklaces?

ETA:

I found the ring (I apologize for the PSer that owns this ring- gorgeous! I can't remember who it belongs to :oops: )
you could do this all in rose gold possibly? or make the leafy a little larger and asymmetrical with it slightly wrapping the diamond? just a thought ::)
forsapphire.jpg

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
Oh....this sounds like a fun project. If it were me, I'd look for another unique stone and have the three stones set in a DBTY bracelet. Please keep us posted on whatever you decide to do. SUCH FUN!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results