shape
carat
color
clarity

.60 ct RB J/K

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here she is! My latest ebay find. I saw this listed in the last 5 minutes and put in a bid for about 5.00 more than the current bid. Well, surprisingly I won!

Stats:
RB
.60ish (may actually be a tad larger)
J/K
I1 (I know, but there is only one visible black spec inclusion by a prong that disappears after about 7 inches away)

setting- size 10 (selling setting for scrap)
2 bagettes in setting .15tcw

Now- I have seen many J colored stones on PS- some as large as 3 carats, and NONE of them look this warm/yellow! I am thinking this is a lot lower on the color scale. I have a comparison pic next to my 1.55 D. I like the warmth, but definitely find that I am color sensitive. I am using this for a RHR project and don't want it to look Ering-ish, so the warmth is great.

Qestions-

What color range do you think this stone actually is- ( I know it is impossible to see on the comp, but any guess is welcome)

Setting- I definitely want a halo! Either white gold/white diamonds.... OR white gold/white diamond shank with a rose gold and pink sapphire halo. Thoughts?

JK pic1.jpg

JK and D pic 1.jpg

JK and D pic 2.jpg

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice, I just love Ebay :appl:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
me too! would you believe the total price for that ring was 186? definitely worth the cash...but now what to do with it?? :naughty:

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
Amys Bling said:
me too! would you believe the total price for that ring was 186? definitely worth the cash...but now what to do with it?? :naughty:

186?! What a steal! This should be a fun project :bigsmile:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a great deal! Is that a transition cut? Hard to tell from the pics. Love your other ring too!

EDIT - never mind...I see you said it was a RB

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can you post a closer picture so we can see the facets? It does not look like a modern RB.

Color, well based only on the photos I would say it is an N-M-O kinda range! No way it is a J/K, I have owned both and neither was anywhere near as tinted as that stone is. The color is pleasing, a nice yellow.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks for the input! I will try to get another photoshoot going in a little while (the puppy has fallen asleep on the couch with me and he can be quite a booger if I wake him up!)

My heart would skip a bit if this is a tranny :naughty:

I definitely didn't think it could be a J/K considering the pics of your rings DreamerD....that is what had me going... hold on I think I can put up the ebay pic that is a close up....

hope this works!

JK3.jpg

JK2.jpg

JK1.jpg

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
those pics show the color well too! That is definitely the color I see in pretty much ALL lighting, never do I think "it faces up pretty white" which is what must J color owners say/think.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
as for setting- rose gold with pink sapphire halo and a white gold/white diamond shank? or white gold/white diamond complete halo?

Venice

Brilliant_Rock
What a great find at such a great price! I don't have much luck bidding on eBay. I usually get out-bid at the last second. ;(

A halo would be very nice.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results