shape
carat
color
clarity

seeking advice: 1.25-1.5 round brilliant cut

xrayos

Rough_Rock
So, I'm back after a few years. I didn't find the right diamond then but now I'm more financially secure. This is for the wife.

looking to get a 1.25 to 1.5 carat round cut to set in a Cartier Love band. Not even sure that's possible, might have to find a different setting.

anyway, found this diamond on whiteflash, what do you all think about it?

thanks

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous stone...

I dont think a Cartier Love Band is deep enough to hold a large stone. The depth on the stone is 4.43mm. Maybe pick out a nice solitaire to
wear next to a CLB?

stonehunter20

Shiny_Rock
i have the cartier love bracelet, the diamond version. i think this diamond would be too big and too deep to fit in the bracelet... also, even if you find a smaller one, how would you do it? are you going to cut a hole or something on the bracelet to set the diamond??? just curious about how it's logistically possible. :confused:

i have the cartier love bracelet, the diamond version. i think this diamond would be too big and too deep to fit in the bracelet... also, even if you find a smaller one, how would you do it? are you going to cut a hole or something on the bracelet to set the diamond??? just curious about how it's logistically possible. :confused:

I think they mean the love band, as in the ring. Cartier does make a version of the love ring that allows you to mount a solitaire in it, but I would assume in that case you’d need to buy the solitaire from them as well.

@xrayos, not sure this would work for you/your wife, but you could get the stone set in a simple solitaire setting and wear it paired with a love wedding band / love ring. That is what I plan to do :)

edit: I checked the website and it says it holds a stone of 0.23-1.15ct. This is a pic if someone is interested! But I do think you need to buy the stone from them to do it. I would personally prefer to get a WF stone, mounted in a simple solitaire setting that can be paired flush with a cartier love band (maybe even the pave band!)

D6C6F816-96C2-495A-87D4-0B3B31FB923A.jpeg

mwilliamanderson

Brilliant_Rock
So, I'm back after a few years. I didn't find the right diamond then but now I'm more financially secure. This is for the wife.

looking to get a 1.25 to 1.5 carat round cut to set in a Cartier Love band. Not even sure that's possible, might have to find a different setting.

anyway, found this diamond on whiteflash, what do you all think about it?

thanks

Good for you having another go at it. It takes many of us a couple, or few, tries to get the diamond we want. lol

That is one pretty perfect stone you picked out. Congratulations on nailing it on your second try!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results