shape
carat
color
clarity

Search continues for eyes- some new good options...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Green with Envy

Brilliant_Rock
Now we might be getting somewhere! i am so excited to share 3 options that Wink found for me. These specific ones might be not right size or such- but if COLOR is right- Richard homer can cut smaller!!! I think one of these minty shades might work! the yellow one looks too yellow to me- but RH said more green in real life. VOTES???

Just a reminder- Basil''s eyes...

Cat eyes -best.jpg

Green with Envy

Brilliant_Rock
Option color 3 (looks too yellow to me- but Richard says has more green to it than shows...)

RH color option 3.jpg

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Option 1 stole my breath away. The cutting is superb. Plus, if I put the picture next to Basil''s eyes, it looks like a very good match.

Green with Envy

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I LOVE #1 too!!! Didn't want to sway a vote- but that one ROCKS!

The only thing is that particular stone is HUGE. Richard said he has same color rough and can make a smaller stone for ring. CUSTOM cut stone by RH- how much better can it get????
21.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh I totally agree. Option 1 is IT for me. It''s a perfect color match and I love the shape of the stone.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, it doesn''t get better than that, you lucky lady. Now you''ll be having US green with envy.
3.gif

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/8/2007 3:23:57 PM
Author: Chrono
Option 1 stole my breath away. The cutting is superb. Plus, if I put the picture next to Basil''s eyes, it looks like a very good match.

Exact same opinion here.

#1 is by far the best match (and the best looking IMO)!

Congrats!

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Option 1, hands down!!

Green with Envy

Brilliant_Rock
AWESOME! # 5730 will be on it''s way to my home on memo to make sure it looks as perfect as the picture! keep your fingers crossed for me and I will post my own pics when it arrives!!!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love number one and think the cut is amazing!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
A no brainer, #1!!! Oh I see it''s on it''s way to you. YAY!!!!!
36.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
#1 for the color. How cool that he has more rough to cut!!! I hope it really works for you!

What size and shape are you going to ask for? Wow I don''t think I''d know what to ask for!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Catmom -- is that a new ring in your Avatar??? Love the two together. Blue and white is such a wonderful combo!!

Green with Envy

Brilliant_Rock
The shape thing threw me because RH has so many unique shapes. I hope it is not too boring to say I just really love rectangles and squares! For setting purposes in a ring- I can''t get too crazy!! Wink said Rh is actually going to work on cutting a stone that will be better size for a ring instead of the HUGE 19 ct option #1. I love the cut of that stone also because even though the shape is more unique than a round- it seems less busy to me. I am hoping for an antique cushion style concave... we will see what RH comes up with!!!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/9/2007 1:05:55 PM
Author: Green with Envy
The shape thing threw me because RH has so many unique shapes. I hope it is not too boring to say I just really love rectangles and squares! For setting purposes in a ring- I can''t get too crazy!! Wink said Rh is actually going to work on cutting a stone that will be better size for a ring instead of the HUGE 19 ct option #1. I love the cut of that stone also because even though the shape is more unique than a round- it seems less busy to me. I am hoping for an antique cushion style concave... we will see what RH comes up with!!!
Well that sounds just perfect to me!!! Now does this mean that Wink will set it for you?

Green with Envy

Brilliant_Rock
Setting? you are way ahead of me! i am still just hoping it really ends up being the right color! RH is cutting a smaller stone more appropriate for ring and if it ends up looking as color perfect as the one listed in the post... then I will need PS''ers to help me decide how to set. i just know I want it to be a ring.
36.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No no! I thought you were ahead of me.
21.gif

From the photos you posted I think it will be the right color. Of course the real stone will look different than what I see on my computer monitor. But I have my fingers crossed for you.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/9/2007 10:46:45 AM
Author: Stone Hunter
Catmom -- is that a new ring in your Avatar??? Love the two together. Blue and white is such a wonderful combo!!
Thanks for noticing SH! Not new. I was trying to get a pic of the glow from my blue sapphire and had it on my left hand with my anniversary ring and liked how they looked together.

Green with Envy

Brilliant_Rock
Cat mom- is there a thread about your sapphire ring? I LOVE it!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/10/2007 12:17:09 PM
Author: Green with Envy
Cat mom- is there a thread about your sapphire ring? I LOVE it!
Thanks! Yes there was a thread back in March on it. I wish I knew how to add a link but I don''t. If you search on my name from back in March you''ll find it.
1.gif

Green with Envy

Brilliant_Rock
I have nothing new yet- but I am just so excited because the custom RH stone is at Wink''s and I get to learn details on Monday!!!! I can''t wait!

Green with Envy

Brilliant_Rock
Richard homer can make anything look good! The green quartz arrived and the color is really nice. A soft light mint green and the concave cut really is what makes it special. here are some pics...

Cat eyes 053.jpg

Green with Envy

Brilliant_Rock
My pics don''t really do justice to the color because in the right light it is almost an exact match! I need some advice how to set to make the color pop a bit more. yellow gold?

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
18k green gold....just a hint of green in the metal and yet warm tone.

movie zombie

Green with Envy

Brilliant_Rock
green gold? interesting- do you have any pics? I really have to think hard about how to set because I think just the nature of the stone- not really bright, saturated, or sparkle. The cutting is what makes it look good so not sure how to accent the color. I was thinking something simple like this vera wang setting...

vera wang 1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results