shape
carat
color
clarity

Screaming kids on commercial flights

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/25/2009 11:30:01 AM
Author: KimberlyH
Date: 11/25/2009 11:17:56 AM

Author: Tacori E-ring

Date: 11/25/2009 10:53:34 AM

Not at all a child-hater (I work with them for a living and have one on the way) but absolutely believe that airlines should at least set up seating so that families w/ children are all in one area of the plane, and I would absolutely pay for an adult only flight.

airlines don''t even step up to make sure the family is all seated together so doubtfully this will ever happen but I agree.
I''ve been on many a flight and countless times have watched flight attendants make accomodations for families traveling with small children, even on flights where seats are assigned. I have never been on a flight when customers weren''t willing to move seats and I''ve never seen a family split up (perhaps not both parents with the child but at least one parent seated with the child). As a passenger, there has only been one occasion when my husband and I have been seperated on a flight, and that is because we waited too long to select our seats, which was our fault, not the airlines. I''m sorry your experience has been different, but I don''t think it''s common.

Hmmm...really? Maybe I am unlucky. There was even a family that sat next to us yesterday that was split up so the grandmother had to care for her 17 month old grandson (lap) and her 5ish year old grandson while her DH sat in an entirely different row. When I first got our seat assignments (and we did not book at the last minute and I told them she was 2) we were all assigned in middle seats in different rows.
33.gif
I actually HAVE seen passengers get VERY attached to their assigned seat. Another example I could think of is the FA offered the woman who sat next to me a different seat (also an aisle) b/c my daughter was a lap child (this was maybe a year ago) and the woman did not want to switch. That was the only flight I ENCOURAGED my daughter to whine
11.gif
so I am not sure who''s experience is the common one. Priority should be to keep families together b/c it is always better to have both parents be able to help entertain, control, calm the children. Adults can make do on their own.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock

Not at all a child-hater (I work with them for a living and have one on the way) but absolutely believe that airlines should at least set up seating so that families w/ children are all in one area of the plane, and I would absolutely pay for an adult only flight.

airlines don''t even step up to make sure the family is all seated together so doubtfully this will ever happen but I agree.

we''ve been pretty lucky but on one of our flights (to italy I think) we were separated into 3 groups... um there are only 2 adults so which kid or set of kids is going to be left alone? So each adult had a boy and my teenage daughter had to sit away from us and she didn''t like that.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Airlines, and all companies, have to be super careful about appearing to anyone to be anti-family or anti-children.

Talk about corporate suicide.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
on the seat attachment thing - it''s true!! Everyone around me knew I wanted a light and everyone around me had theirs turned off and everyone looked at me ''it sucks to be you''. Everyone around me knew I gave up my seat already (with a working light) to someone else. No one cave a turd. Even the one guy I actually asked said no because he might want to read later - and then proceeded to snore for 2 hours. And while the time we were separated into 3 groups was the worst, we have been separated into 2 groups many times and people don''t offer to help. I do. It''s amazing how people turtle up and avoid eye contact like you''re going to take something precious away even if you''re moving one row and keeping an aisle seat.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/25/2009 11:39:05 AM

I''ve been on many a flight and countless times have watched flight attendants make accomodations for families traveling with small children, even on flights where seats are assigned. I have never been on a flight when customers weren''t willing to move seats and I''ve never seen a family split up (perhaps not both parents with the child but at least one parent seated with the child). As a passenger, there has only been one occasion when my husband and I have been seperated on a flight, and that is because we waited too long to select our seats, which was our fault, not the airlines. I''m sorry your experience has been different, but I don''t think it''s common.

Hmmm...really? Maybe I am unlucky. There was even a family that sat next to us yesterday that was split up so the grandmother had to care for her 17 month old grandson (lap) and her 5ish year old grandson while her DH sat in an entirely different row. When I first got our seat assignments (and we did not book at the last minute and I told them she was 2) we were all assigned in middle seats in different rows.
33.gif
I actually HAVE seen passengers get VERY attached to their assigned seat. Another example I could think of is the FA offered the woman who sat next to me a different seat (also an aisle) b/c my daughter was a lap child (this was maybe a year ago) and the woman did not want to switch. That was the only flight I ENCOURAGED my daughter to whine
11.gif
so I am not sure who''s experience is the common one. Priority should be to keep families together b/c it is always better to have both parents be able to help entertain, control, calm the children. Adults can make do on their own.

Ha, Tacori, I would have been pinching my own kid to get him/her to scream in that lady''s face! What an idiot. I can''t understand why someone would rather sit next to a person with a kid on their lap than sit in another aisle seat.

I will say that on all the flights I''ve been on where I''ve been around families w/ kids, the flight attendants have just made people switch seats when kids are separated from their parents. I''m not sure why a 3 year old would get assigned a seat away from their parents, but it seems to happen all the time!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/25/2009 11:46:27 AM
Author: kenny
Airlines, and all companies, have to be super careful about appearing to anyone to be anti-family or anti-children.

Talk about corporate suicide.

good - acceptance and tolerance SHOULD be the norm

prejudice SHOULD cost you!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock

33.gif
11.gif
That''s odd, and typically fixable (calling back and asking to be moved, or changing your seats online). It does make sense to keep families together, but the first come first served rule that most airlines adhere to can''t be bucked just to do so. It''s not the airlnes'' job to accomodate families with small children first, and if that''s their goal then they should operate a family oriented airline and make that clear in their advertising, which goes back to the original idea of being able to fly adult only planes and family only planes, or sectioning off airplanes accordingly. It makes the most sense to me.

I''m a bit confused by your story. What I''m reading is you paid for one seat and ended up next to a woman who was then asked to move so that your daughter, who was supposed to be in your lap, could sit there? I would have moved, but if I knew I had been moved so your child was could be given a seat that wasn''t paid for I would have thought it was wrong.

ericad

Ideal_Rock
Trade
When we booked our most recent international flight we specifically requested a window seat and all seated together (DD, DH and me) but when we checked in we found they accidentally gave us 3 separate window seats in different rows! The flight was full and the clerk basicallytold us tough luck. Ummmmm, yeah, that''s NOT gonna happen. He even admitted it was their mistake but told we''d have to wail till boarding and ask people to switch for us. So I made a big stink and another clerk came over, made a few computer entries, and magically we were seated together!

I disagree that it''s not the airlines job to ensure families are seated together - we paid for our seats like everyone else and it was a simple fix. I consider it part of the service I''m paying for. It''s just common sense that a 4 year old child must be seated with her parents!

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/25/2009 12:54:46 PM
Author: ericad
When we booked our most recent international flight we specifically requested a window seat and all seated together (DD, DH and me) but when we checked in we found they accidentally gave us 3 separate window seats in different rows! The flight was full and the clerk basicallytold us tough luck. Ummmmm, yeah, that''s NOT gonna happen. He even admitted it was their mistake but told we''d have to wail till boarding and ask people to switch for us. So I made a big stink and another clerk came over, made a few computer entries, and magically we were seated together!

I disagree that it''s not the airlines job to ensure families are seated together - we paid for our seats like everyone else and it was a simple fix. I consider it part of the service I''m paying for. It''s just common sense that a 4 year old child must be seated with her parents!

This happened to me too, Erica. We were on JetBlue from Long Beach to JFK, and we had 2 seats together and 2 single. I sat my kids, 6 and 9 together. The woman in the window seat absolutely would not move. She had to have that window seat. That is until my son started puking. Then all of a sudden a middle seat didn''t seam so bad.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/25/2009 1:07:51 PM
Author: iluvcarats

This happened to me too, Erica. We were on JetBlue from Long Beach to JFK, and we had 2 seats together and 2 single. I sat my kids, 6 and 9 together. The woman in the window seat absolutely would not move. She had to have that window seat. That is until my son started puking. Then all of a sudden a middle seat didn''t seam so bad.

how disgraceful - couldn''t you have controlled your child or not fed him what you did or given him dramamine even though he''s never been sick before or whatever geeeez woman, you''re infringing on her right to have a window!!! (tic)

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
my only attachment to a seat is that if i made an effort to get an aisle seat ahead of time (i typically do and many times i will log on 24 hours ahead of time and pay $15-30 more to get one closer up to the front) because i have the weakest bladder in the world so unless it's a 45 min flight, i will be climbing over everyone all the time to go pee.
3.gif
on long flights or transatlantic, forget it, you do not want to put me in a middle seat hehee.

airlines should make more of an effort to seat families together for sure, i have been on a few flights where the attendants do try to get a few people to switch around to do that, but some airlines are def not as accommodating.

+1 kimberly on adults only flights or areas for families or with kids as well... we have paid extra in the past for an adult only hotel and i wouldn't have an issue doing the same for a flight if it was really important to me. kind of like the aisle seat or exit row. maybe some people think certain things *shouldnt* cost extra but in today's day and age many times they just do.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I once took a coach from the Uk to Germany. It was a 24 hour drive and really inexpensive!

There was an older lady on the coach with what I assumed to be her grandchild. The little one cried, screamed and vomited all the way. It was so distressing for the child and the grandmother spent most of the journey shouting at the poor kid. She was only around 2 years old. I wasn''t annoyed at the baby for being noisy, I was very irritated with the grannie for being so mean to her!

I don''t mind children making noise on a flight. If anything I would love to offer to help the parents out so they can have a break. Its not easy travelling with little ones.

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
Kids cry, period. I''d feel terrible for the person who would have to sit next to my daughter should the airline decide to not seat her next to me. She wouldn''t cry but she would talk your darn ear off so forget about sleeping, reading etc..
11.gif

I''m certainly not going to drug my daughter for others comfort, you take public transportation you have to deal with the public. I rather listen to a baby cry than have a man seated next to me who snores & hacks phlegm on a 5 hour flight...

Why don''t airlines try to arrange seating so that families are together in the front, back something.

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/25/2009 1:18:24 PM
Author: Cehrabehra
Date: 11/25/2009 1:07:51 PM

Author: iluvcarats

how disgraceful - couldn''t you have controlled your child or not fed him what you did or given him dramamine even though he''s never been sick before or whatever geeeez woman, you''re infringing on her right to have a window!!! (tic)

Two bumper stickers spring to mind:

Mean people suck
and
It''s all about me

2.gif

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
33.gif
11.gif
so I am not sure who's experience is the common one. Priority should be to keep families together b/c it is always better to have both parents be able to help entertain, control, calm the children. Adults can make do on their own.
I think you're right about a lot of people not giving up their seats. I've been asked numerous times to switch with people so families can be together and have always done it (I was flying alone anyway) and people were always *sooo* nice afterwards. Like I was the most generous person in the world to switch seats
33.gif
I figured a lot of people must not agree to it for them to be so excited when I do. Especially the time there was a kid in the exit row and they asked me to switch with him because I was next to him mom. Sure! I'll sit in an exit row! Haha. The parents were still really nice and acted like I was a saint. It's just sad that switching seats is rare enough that those who do are considered saints now.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
They''re flexible...can''t we just put them below with the luggage?

On a side note, my mother did drug me to shut me up when I was a baby. It definitely explains a few things.
41.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/25/2009 1:48:54 PM
Author: elrohwen

33.gif
11.gif
I think you''re right about a lot of people not giving up their seats. I''ve been asked numerous times to switch with people so families can be together and have always done it (I was flying alone anyway) and people were always *sooo* nice afterwards. Like I was the most generous person in the world to switch seats
33.gif
I figured a lot of people must not agree to it for them to be so excited when I do. Especially the time there was a kid in the exit row and they asked me to switch with him because I was next to him mom. Sure! I''ll sit in an exit row! Haha. The parents were still really nice and acted like I was a saint. It''s just sad that switching seats is rare enough that those who do are considered saints now.
On ANA if you switch, they treat you like royalty, and have WONDERFUL "We''re terribly sorry we inconvenienced you" gift bags (complete with really good chocolate).

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock

It wasn''t my intent to convey families shouldn''t be seated together whenever possible (and always at least one parent with a young child), in case this was directed at me. But airlines also need to ensure they accomodate all of their customers not just those with children, an impossible task to make everyone happy!

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/24/2009 7:48:40 PM
I do think all children should require their own seats, regardless of age. That could help a little.

Amen!

My SIL flew trans-Atlantic with her kid as many times as she could before the kid turned 2 just so she could avoid paying for a separate seat. I told her that the people sitting next to her with her 23-month-old on her lap were going to hate her. She didn''t take that well, for some reason!
3.gif
2.gif

Is it even safe to ride with a kid that age on your lap??

ericad

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 11/25/2009 3:31:20 PM

It wasn''t my intent to convey families shouldn''t be seated together whenever possible (and always at least one parent with a young child), in case this was directed at me. But airlines also need to ensure they accomodate all of their customers not just those with children, an impossible task to make everyone happy!

Yes, it was in response to this portion of your earlier post, "It does make sense to keep families together, but the first come first served rule that most airlines adhere to can''t be bucked just to do so. It''s not the airlnes'' job to accomodate families with small children first" but I understand better now what you meant. I agree, you can''t please everyone, but the consequences of separating a family with young kids are far more dire to everyone within ear shot than inconveniencing a few adult passengers to switch seats :)

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/24/2009 8:12:12 PM
Author: jas
Man, I want to trade my kids in for a couple of those 30-minute-only criers. (I''m assuming they come with pop-up timers)

I read in another thread that Nordies has a good return policy....
Bwa, ha, ha! When I was preggo, I saw a cute onesie at BRU that said "No returns, no exchanges." I didn''t buy it, but I remember the sentiment from time to time.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/25/2009 5:49:22 PM

Date: 11/25/2009 3:31:20 PM

I disagree that it's not the airlines job to ensure families are seated together - we paid for our seats like everyone else and it was a simple fix. I consider it part of the service I'm paying for. It's just common sense that a 4 year old child must be seated with her parents!
It wasn't my intent to convey families shouldn't be seated together whenever possible (and always at least one parent with a young child), in case this was directed at me. But airlines also need to ensure they accomodate all of their customers not just those with children, an impossible task to make everyone happy!

Yes, it was in response to this portion of your earlier post, 'It does make sense to keep families together, but the first come first served rule that most airlines adhere to can't be bucked just to do so. It's not the airlnes' job to accomodate families with small children first' but I understand better now what you meant. I agree, you can't please everyone, but the consequences of separating a family with young kids are far more dire to everyone within ear shot than inconveniencing a few adult passengers to switch seats :)
I should have choosen my wording a bit better. As we all know, airlines that don't assign seating do accomodate families with small children (specifically, SW seats parents w/ children under 5 between the A and B boarding groups which garuantees they'll sit together); and when assigned seats are involved if they're doing their jobs customer service will seat families together (obviously there are some instances where this has failed, but for the most part I think it's safe to assume this is the case), at least to the best of their ability. I don't think it's unreasonable to place one parent with a child and the other parent in a different area of the plane if that's all that's available, it certainly wouldn't upset me if we travel as a family and one of us has to sit alone, in fact I think my husband might arrange it that way on purpose
9.gif

I wonder what would happen if airplanes were run like other forms of public transport. I'm thinking subways, buses, etc. I don't live in a city where public transport is used frequently, but having traveled quite a bit to cities that do I find that most people are polite and move when someone is in need of a place to sit. Having to self-govern often brings out the best in people, as opposed to the territorialness that comes from being excpected to move on airplanes cost could also be a factor, i.e. the $2 subway ride vs. the $1000 plane ride.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/25/2009 9:07:02 AM
Author: elrohwen
Like many of the others said, if the parent is really trying to quiet the kid with no luck, I have sympathy for them. The worst is when parents don't care - this usually happens when the kid isn't crying and is making 'happy shrieks'. During landing on a very very small plane, I was surrounded by 5 kids all shrieking at the top of their lungs with excitement. Because they weren't crying, none of the parents did a single thing about it and even encouraged them! I don't care if your kid is yelling with joy, please try to shut them up.

I was in line the other day and there were about 3-4 kids and they were ALL shrieking with joy - something about it makes it the most ear-piercing sound ever.

I know when I was growing up, my mom expected me to behave well when out in public - and I did. That meant listening to my mom, not yelling my head off, and not running every which way.

ETA: I don't get people who won't switch if it means that they'll be in the same seat (aisle or window), just in a different row. I do get it when they don't want to switch to a middle seat (from aisle or window). I make sure I pick my seats WELL in advance so I'm not stuck in the middle.

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/24/2009 7:48:40 PM

I do think all children should require their own seats, regardless of age. That could help a little.

The first time we flew with DD, she was 9 months old. We did not get her her own seat because she liked to be held and it was only a 2 hour flight. We made sure she had a bottle on ascent and landing to help her ears, and she did great. Her next flight was at 11 months, and was a longer flight, so we bought her her own seat so she could either ride in her car seat or in one of our laps, whichever would make her happy. She did very well on the outbound flight from CA to NY, sleeping or playing in her seat part of the time, and in our laps when she wanted a change.

The return flight did not go as well. Car seats have to be next to the window for safety reasons, and the guy with the window seat in front of DD was a real jerk. DD was in her seat for takeoff, and was drifting off to sleep thanks to the bottle I gave her. As soon as we reached altitude, the guy in front of her dropped his seat back. The pressure of his seat tilted her car seat forward at an uncomfortable angle, so she couldn’t sleep. Worse yet, her car seat kept his plane seat from fully reclining so it would “lock” back, and he kept pushing back repeatedly, which jolted her.

29.gif
We ended up holding her for the whole flight. (Boy was I pissed we paid for that 3rd seat!) We missed DD''s sleep window, and so she was cranky. We did everything we could to keep her happy and quiet: we went through multiple toys, snacks, playing peek-a-boo, etc. It was a real work out. She was just starting to walk, and did not want to sit still since she was not sleeping. DH walked up and down the aisles with her repeatedly (she likes checking out her surroundings and “flirting” with new people). The people behind us were very nice and waved and made faces at her when she peeked her head over the seat to visit them. Although we tried our hardest, she went through a few short crying jags. I felt horrible about being “that” parent. Oddly enough, a few people around us complimented her at the end of the flight. Good thing she was being cute and charming when she wasn''t bawling.

We are flying cross country again in a month (at age 14 months). I dread that flight because DD is so mobile now and will not want to sit still. We are flying first class (thanks to points), so we will have more room, but I bet the first class passengers will cringe when they see us board.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
what happens when you take an infant on a plane...since they can''t sit up on their own? do you have to put them in a seat in their carseat? But since airlines let kids under 2 fly free most of the time, i guess they wouldn''t get their own seat, so i am just wondering how this works? random Q since i don''t plan to fly with an infant but i am scratching my head wondering how it even works!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kim, it is kind of a long, boring story but what usually happens is that they would have to switch me rows anyways. There are only certain rows that have an extra oxygen mask so obviously anyone with a lap child has to be in those rows. Again, it is stupid b/c online when you book you mark that you have a lap child and they let you pick the wrong seats. Anyways it was one of those two-aisle-two planes and the FA wrongly assumed that the man sitting next to me was my DH. She found a row that had an empty seat and already asked the woman if she would be willing to move. She agreed. So when the FA came to re-seat us she only then realized the man was not with me. He WISELY chose to stay and she explained it to the woman and asked if she wanted to move. She declined. Of course I DO think it was not only rude but stupid on her part. Who wouldn''t want to sit next to another adult vs. an adult with a wiggly baby? Plus most airplanes do not have changing tables in the bathroom so having the vacant seat would have been helpful. No, I was not entitled. I did not buy the seat. I was not expecting an open seat. But there was a possibility and I do think the decent thing would have been if the lady moved. She was not moving into the last row (where the seat didn''t recline) or a middle seat. She didn''t even seem like a baby person. I have moved SEVERAL times for people with lap babies so they can have the open seat. Why wouldn''t you?

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Any kid can cry on a plane. You do your best as a parent, but it happens sometimes. I think my kids were much easier to travel with before they could walk. Toddlers are constantly wanting to run around. So, if you have a baby, and are wondering if you should wait until after their first birthday before flying, I say travel now, when they stay put.

And, if you adult travelers are getting tired and cranky and headachy and crabby, remember, you are adults. These are just kids. You are no better than the child if you lose your temper. You need to grow up and act like an adult and set a good example for your small fellow travelers.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/25/2009 8:03:06 PM
I have moved SEVERAL times for people with lap babies so they can have the open seat. Why wouldn't you?
I've never been asked to move for a lap baby to have an empty seat so I can't say what I'd do, it would probably depend on the length of the flight and where I was being moved to; I have given up my seat for other reasons and don't think it's such a big deal. But I would and do think if someone wants a seat for their child then they need to pay for it, rather expect anyone to move so they can have a seat next to one that is empty (that empty seat is valuable to an adult too, and having a child doesn't give someone more of a right to said seat). For me it's all about entitlement and expectation.

Everyone I know ho travels has airline horror stories and ways in which we feel we were wronged by our fellow passengers and airline staff. I think if we all, parents or not, were more considerate of one another there wouldn't be a whole lot for any of us to sit around discussing.

I'm not directing any of this at you, I'm just speaking in general terms to answer your question.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/25/2009 9:35:17 PM

I have moved SEVERAL times for people with lap babies so they can have the open seat. Why wouldn''t you?
I''ve never been asked to move for a lap baby to have an empty seat so I can''t say what I''d do, it would probably depend on the length of the flight and where I was being moved to; I have given up my seat for other reasons and don''t think it''s such a big deal. But I would and do think if someone wants a seat for their child then they need to pay for it, rather expect anyone to move so they can have a seat next to one that is empty (that empty seat is valuable to an adult too, and having a child doesn''t give someone more of a right to said seat). For me it''s all about entitlement and expectation.

Everyone I know ho travels has airline horror stories and ways in which we feel we were wronged by our fellow passengers and airline staff. I think if we all, parents or not, were more considerate of one another there wouldn''t be a whole lot for any of us to sit around discussing.

I''m not directing any of this at you, I''m just speaking in general terms to answer your question.

Well for the record if she stayed or moved she would be sitting next to someone. After all SHE did not pay to sit next to an empty sit either.
2.gif
Like I said I never EXPECTED to have an empty seat for my baby but I HOPED for one.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/25/2009 10:08:44 PM

Date: 11/25/2009 9:35:17 PM

I have moved SEVERAL times for people with lap babies so they can have the open seat. Why wouldn't you?
I've never been asked to move for a lap baby to have an empty seat so I can't say what I'd do, it would probably depend on the length of the flight and where I was being moved to; I have given up my seat for other reasons and don't think it's such a big deal. But I would and do think if someone wants a seat for their child then they need to pay for it, rather expect anyone to move so they can have a seat next to one that is empty (that empty seat is valuable to an adult too, and having a child doesn't give someone more of a right to said seat). For me it's all about entitlement and expectation.

Everyone I know ho travels has airline horror stories and ways in which we feel we were wronged by our fellow passengers and airline staff. I think if we all, parents or not, were more considerate of one another there wouldn't be a whole lot for any of us to sit around discussing.

I'm not directing any of this at you, I'm just speaking in general terms to answer your question.

Well for the record if she stayed or moved she would be sitting next to someone. After all SHE did not pay to sit next to an empty sit either.
2.gif
Like I said I never EXPECTED to have an empty seat for my baby but I HOPED for one.
You clearly feel she was wrong, enough so to encourage your daughter to irriate her and as a result others around you on the plane. Given all of the imformation you've shared I don't see what the big deal about her staying put is, as you said neither of you paid for the seat. We can agree to disagree, and if I ever see a little girl that looks like yours on a plane I'll be sure to move if asked so I don't have to withstand the intentional annoyance that might follow if I refuse.
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results