shape
carat
color
clarity

Scott Kay settings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Daisyma02

Rough_Rock
What is so special about a scatt kay setting? Why are they so much higher in price. Just curious.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
It's a "designer" setting, as are Tacori and Verragio.

As such, "designer" goods bear a mark-up....you're paying for the name. Same thing as paying $20 more for a shirt just because it has the Ralph Lauren logo on it.

dimonbob

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
The better known a designer is, the higher the price of his product. There are many other less known designers out there with much lower prices but you don't know who they are. Then the question is, If this designer is not known, what does his product look like?
We have with us "Designs by Le". If he ever get well known, he will probably try to break off from Whiteflash and go out on his own and charge a bundle.
All that said...I am wearing a Scott Kay designer wedding band and I love it. Lucky me, I got it for half price several years ago.

Daisyma02

Rough_Rock
There is a Scott Kay on Ebay that I am thinking of Buying. It has a .55 Center Round with VS1 Clarity H-I Color. I just love the setting. I was thinking of putting a larger 1 Carat Diamond in.

Daisyma02

Rough_Rock
It is item #2645235665 I just like the way it looks and I Want Platinum.

Hwangster

Rough_Rock
$20 for a Ralph Lauren T-Shirt is a steal
1.gif
Try $35
1.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 7/7/2003 12:29:10 AM Hwangster wrote:

$20 for a Ralph Lauren T-Shirt is a steal
1.gif
Try $35
1.gif

----------------

No, no, you didn't read it right....I said $20 MORE for a RL shirt, not $20 total.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results