shape
carat
color
clarity

scalloped ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

therese

Rough_Rock
hi everyone! i''ve seen this wedding band on this site a few times... and i looove it... so i was wondering if anyone knew where i could find one? i''ve seen one on jared''s website, but it''s not quite right... so if anyone has any suggestions on where i could find it- i would be so thankful! thanks!!!
35.gif

scallopring88.png

therese

Rough_Rock
here''s a link to the one from jared''s... it might be a little easier to see... thanks again!

http://www.jared.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product1|10451|10001|-1|531274203|19061|19061.19079.19110

therese

Rough_Rock
oh thanks! that is perfect! do you think i could find something similar for a little cheaper.. could they maybe make it with 3/4 eternity? ...or does that seem fair?... it is so beautiful.... but i just want to know what''s out there... thanks!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I do believe they can make them 3/4. Just call and ask pearlmans for a quote and be sure to tell them you found them on pricescope
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results