shape
carat
color
clarity

Sarita''s Rings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
Love Love Love that blushing EC Serita!!
30.gif

Happy to see u here! Welcome!
35.gif
36.gif

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful EC sarita (synicgrrl)! I can''t believe that''s an M!!! It looks perfect with your etiole band! I''m a sucker for EC''s and asschers! Hopefully you''ll get to wear it all the time very soon!!
9.gif

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the welcome and compliments! Now I have to take some good shots of my pear. I told myself that a beautiful EC and pear would satisfy me (and it has), but seeing this place makes you just want everything
3.gif
- so many beautiful shapes, sizes, and styles. I love the rings here!!

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
I love the setting. It looks so classy. It is a look that will never go out of style. Like others, I am thinking of getting an emerald for my next ring now. Thanks for sharing!

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
A beautiful, classic ring. I would not have known it was an M. Congratulations!

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
Ok I am gonna be really bad and post *one* more of my EC because going thru my pics I noticed I overlooked this one which is one of my favs. It shows how big and white my EC looks a lot of the time!

ECBigBeauty.jpg

sarita

Brilliant_Rock

Now on to the pear...

1.35ct F SI1 RHR w/ pear sidestones of .28cttw

PearRHand.jpg

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
Another, this time on the left hand

PearLHandR.jpg

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
Last hand pic

PearRHand5.jpg

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
And finally, here is an up-close pic of the mounting before the stone was set.. I just love the crisscrossed prongs!

PearSemi-Mount.jpg

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh I love the little half swirls! How fun!
36.gif

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Sarita (syncgrrl) it''s sooo great to see you again.
35.gif
I still enjoy wearing my black pearl earrings I received from you.

Beth

Shiny_Rock
Hi Sarita! It is really good to see you again. I always think of you when I look at EC''s ! Your rings are beautiful. Glad to hear that all is well. Will cross fingers for good news soon. All the best...

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
Hey guys! Great to see you both!!

KAmuela - Thanks, I am glad you liked them! I got my mom a pair too so I can always borrow.
41.gif

Beth - I didn't know you were here! Thanks for the crossed-fingers, every little bit helps!
2.gif
Did you ever get your RB??

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! Can''t get any more classic and elegant than an emerald solitaire. Despite the asscher craze (which I''m becoming drawn to), I think rounds and emeralds stand the test of time.

TheTankMan

Rough_Rock
Talk to me. I'm probably sitting right next to you or something.
Eat another chocolate calcium chew. They're good.

Beth

Shiny_Rock
"Beth - I didn't know you were here! Thanks for the crossed-fingers, every little bit helps! Did you ever get your RB?"

I just popped in to say hello to you
35.gif

I have made a few diamond purchases since we last spoke and a RB was one but I have not posted about them here. Also of note is a GIA Natural Fancy Yellow 1 ct oval brilliant with .30 trilliant sides, and a couple other sundry diamond items.

I am still looking ....always looking.... Also still hunting for an asscher for that Juan project or an EC for a similar design. You know me though, I won't move unless it is a great deal and I am pretty patient.
34.gif

Anyhow, email or pm and we can catch up if you have time. I have really missed you and your philosophical mind. How is the ferret anyhow?

PS I remember when you got that pear and you were so nervous !!! Also for your nails, I don't know if you can get it in the US or not but I swear by Faberge Professional Intensive Growth. Try it. If you can't find it I will mail you some. This stuff is AMAZING.

Hi TankMan. I will talk to you but I don't think you are sitting next to me because my work friend is and she is a girl.

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Sarita.. It looks beautiful on your hand. I would be anxious to wear it as well. It is beautiful! I can''t believe that it is an M! Looks great!!! I love that elegant classic look of the emerald cut!

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
Inspired by all the beautiful, detailed diamond shots floating around PS I was inspired to try to take the same (or as close to it as i could get!) pics of my ring. They pale in comparison to the greats around here, but I wanted to play too.
4.gif

I indulged and tried my best Memorial Day weekend but most of my flower pics are lame, so I have some random prop/other misc shots I''ll share.

First up, with a Tiffany Christmas ornament I purchased from a DTer a few years back...

TiffanyBag.jpg

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
I love the blurry colors showing through..

SideTiffany.jpg

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
Fi (then-boyfriend) bought these little wooden bookcases from a craft stores a few years back and painted/accessorized them for me. I am not a dollhouse girl but it was a sweet gesture. Here you can see the inside door has discolored, I tried to airbrush but did a bad job so you''ll see it in real.
2.gif

AvidReader.jpg

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
The best of the flower shots...

ECFlower2.jpg

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
15.gif
I took so many car-shots on the way over to grandmom''s that the battery died before i could get to the peony.

ECFlower3.jpg

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
Ok, here''s one last flower shot.

ECFlower5.jpg

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry, I lied, here''s a couple I fogot I took on the car dash. Azaela (sp?) bloom.

FlowerCar2.jpg

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
Last flower shot.

FlowerCar3.jpg

sarita

Brilliant_Rock

Grasping1.jpg

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
pretty colors

WallShot1.jpg

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
Please excuse the nails, I picked at my cuticles ( I wish they grew that much after a week!) so I already need a fill-in now..

NewHandShot.jpg

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
My two diamond rings. The pear is an F. You can see the color difference here big-time.

DiamondFriends.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results