shape
carat
color
clarity

Sarin information

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

robdav

Rough_Rock
In trying to choose between two 1 ct stones with very similiar cut data:First- 55.5 table,60.6 depth,pav ang 40.8,43%depth,crn ang 34.7,15.3% heigth,cul .9,gir .9-1.4 and Second: 56.5 table,60.5 depth,pav ang 40.7,42.9 depth,crn ang 34.7, 14.9 height,cul .8,gir .9-1.2. I have two questions- Would the smaller table stone improve the fire or brilliance? Second I noticed in the Sarin report under AGL results a column called Sym I assume thats symmetry. The first stone had all ID in this column and the second stone had all VG and at the bottom it stated Ideal on the first and Very good on the second. The only difference I could see was in the min-max of crown angles, on the VG stone it was.5 (34.5-35) and .2 on the Ideal stone. The min-max on both pav angles was .3. Does this mean there is a lower quality of symmetry in the VG stone? They were both triple ideal in the AGS cert.Any input would help. This forum has been an awesome resource , Thanks .

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results