shape
carat
color
clarity

sapphire eternity band

sassygoose

Rough_Rock
Has anyone ever seen a good one? Who would make one? I want to get one made that matches the colors of my three stone with sapphire accents. I'd love to see some examples.

T

talamasca

I've seen quite few few, but it depends what style you like.

Beverley K has some very nice eternity bands and I love a fellow PSer's (sorry, but my memory is hopeless and I can't remeber her name!) bezel set made by, I think, Daniel M.

Would love to see a pic of your ring :D

sassygoose

Rough_Rock
OP here, I think a shared prong in platinum would look best, about 2mm. I should post a picture, but I am not good with technology and it would take me forever to figure it out. I'll check out beverly K.

sphenequeen

Brilliant_Rock
I think a bezel set eternity band would be best for sapphires as they can chip and abrade. I would check out Tiffany for inspiration pieces as well.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
sweet_pea|1313680794|2993382 said:
I would think that they would be pretty easy to find, but I know that Tiffany has lots of them. Here's a link to them.
http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/CategoryBrowse.aspx?cid=287462&mcat=148204#p+1-n+12-cg+viewPaged-c+287462-s+5-r+101323353-t+-ri+-ni+1-x+-pu+-f+
Do you have a picture of your ring? If we saw it maybe we could help you out more in picking the right style.

Tiffany's CS's are treated....huge disappointment for that price.

I would check out ID Jewelry. They have many eternity bands and they will do any of them in sapphires. A few PSers have them and I love the look. They are on my want list.

lavatea

Brilliant_Rock
talamasca|1313676700|2993332 said:
I've seen quite few few, but it depends what style you like.

Beverley K has some very nice eternity bands and I love a fellow PSer's (sorry, but my memory is hopeless and I can't remeber her name!) bezel set made by, I think, Daniel M.

Would love to see a pic of your ring :D

I think you're talking about Freke's (I love it, too). Let me see if I can find a pic.

sassygoose

Rough_Rock
OP here - I'll try to post my ring... gimme some time to figure it out.

pixies

Shiny_Rock
The Facets Collection made me a diamond and sapphire eternity band. I just had them modify this band: http://thefacetscollection.com/item.cfm?item_id=1053&show_metal=18K White Gold. I had them add milgrain to the band and pink sapphires and diamonds in alternating groups of three. They did a great job.

https://www.pricescope.com/communit...amond-eternity-band-from-facets-is-in.155423/

P.S. Ugh at how much prices have gone up! This band was 300 less back in January!

Edit: I see that you are interested in shared prong bands. Facets does those too if you check out their colored stone eternity band section.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you do decide to consider bezel, Brian Gavin does them. Looks nice.

Chasiu

Shiny_Rock
I have a yellow sapphire band in yellow gold from Whiteflash that is a semi-custom version of their Channel Bead-Set Eternity Band:

ChasiuYellowSapphire.jpg

Unfortunately, the price is quite a bit higher now than when I purchased it in February. I got this as a replacement for a pave sapphire half-eternity band I purchased from Etsy (lost it at work somewhere), and I absolutely love it. I was also debating between this style or the BGD bezel band with blue sapphires & diamonds (I still really want one!). WF should be able to send you photos of their bands with blue sapphires so you can get an idea of the color (or search through the gallery).

I also have an alternating round/marquis sapphire & diamond half-eternity band from ID Jewelry in NY. They had a stock piece in my size so I ended up getting a pretty good price and left the store 20 minutes later with it :bigsmile:

Here's a shot of those two rings together (excuse the strange lighting):
Chasiu_BYSapphireBands.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results