shape
carat
color
clarity

Same question...different ring....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

togal

Shiny_Rock
I replied to my old thread...but fear it will just sink to the bottom, so thought I better start a new thread on this one with my question about a different ring...

I was originally asking about safety issues concerning a diamond band contaiing three rows of invisibly-set princess cut stones. The concensus was that they are held in place with tiny wires, and not safe to clean in the ultra-sonic, etc.

I am looking for a ring that I can wear every day and clean in the US/steam clearner. I am wondering, therefore, what your opinions are on this ring? I would have it made up in 18K YG.

I am assuming that with the baguettes and only the two rows of princess diamonds in this ring, that this would be a lot more secure in the setting than the other ring with the three rows of princess. What do you guys think? I will await your opinions on this before I go ahead with it.

large_Tsv7OLmsJTZh1uHiEweb.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
togal, I''d probably ask the manufacturer of the ring. they *should* be honest and tell you if it''s safe to put in the ultrasonic or not.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/19/2007 5:19:54 PM
Author:togal

I replied to my old thread...but fear it will just sink to the bottom, so thought I better start a new thread on this one with my question about a different ring...

I was originally asking about safety issues concerning a diamond band contaiing three rows of invisibly-set princess cut stones. The concensus was that they are held in place with tiny wires, and not safe to clean in the ultra-sonic, etc.

I am looking for a ring that I can wear every day and clean in the US/steam clearner. I am wondering, therefore, what your opinions are on this ring? I would have it made up in 18K YG.

I am assuming that with the baguettes and only the two rows of princess diamonds in this ring, that this would be a lot more secure in the setting than the other ring with the three rows of princess. What do you guys think? I will await your opinions on this before I go ahead with it.

even "only" two rows, I still would assume all the same as for 3 rows. a row of channel set baguettes on the other hand should be fine.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I too would ask the manufacturer if you know who it is....

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
To add on to the other two posts, if you can find a retail dealer who carries this ring, I''d ask them if they get it back often for repairs or not. They should be honest with you about it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results