shape
carat
color
clarity

Salton Jewlery Spa question...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone!

Question about the polishing cloth that comes with it...how do you clean it? My cloth is black and I''d like to continue using it with each of my future cleanings...any suggestions? Do I throw it in the washing machine? Or do I just have to keep buying new ones? What does everyone else use??

TIA!

RockDoc

Ideal_Rock
I''d you have to keep buying them.

I use the GIA cloths, and since dust really is grease, these cloths become contaminated pretty quickly.

Also in between uses, I keep them closed and in their zip lock baggies that come with them.

That said, I am looking to remove every little piece of dust that gets on them very easily.

I also use alcohol, air spray and steamer.

But my uses may be a lot more "hair splitting" than you require for your own satisfaction of what clean is.

Rockdoc

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
RockDoc...

Thanks for the information! I read somewhere that even though the cloth is black, it''s still usable. Have you heard anything about this?? I guess buying a new one is better than washing it as the polish will wash away.

I do keep it in the ziplock bag it came with. I''m using the cloth after the ultrasonic bath and the steamer. Then I polish and resteam to get the residue off...works every time!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results