shape
carat
color
clarity

Sakura cut diamond

tomato

Shiny_Rock
I was lured in by an Instagram ad (of course) and ended up looking at this beautiful 10-sided diamond design by a Japanese company. It has a sakura blossom in the center! (The company website is tomoe-j.com.)

It’s one of the more unusual designs I’ve seen in a while so I wanted to share it.

IMG_7848.jpeg

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock

mice730

Rough_Rock
I was lured in by an Instagram ad (of course) and ended up looking at this beautiful 10-sided diamond design by a Japanese company. It has a sakura blossom in the center! (The company website is tomoe-j.com.)

It’s one of the more unusual designs I’ve seen in a while so I wanted to share it.

IMG_7848.jpeg

Wow, you got me hooked on this website too. Their designs are out of this world! Do you mind sharing what price you paid and the spec of the diamond?
I wonder if you can put a loose diamond into their settings.

tomato

Shiny_Rock
Wow, you got me hooked on this website too. Their designs are out of this world! Do you mind sharing what price you paid and the spec of the diamond?
I wonder if you can put a loose diamond into their settings.

Hello, this isn’t my stone, I just thought it was beautiful. I don’t doubt it’s very expensive though, even their gold-only rings were multiple thousands of dollars.

williamshane

Rough_Rock
Trade
I wonder if you can put a loose diamond into their settings. geometry dash

I simply thought this stone was lovely; it isn't mine. Nonetheless, I have no doubt that it is quite costly; even their rings made of gold cost several thousand dollars.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results