shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT Sailors'' Sweet Tacori

SailorsSweet<3

Brilliant_Rock
Hi All!

I'm a used to be LIW who fell off the face of the pricescope earth last March. My FI proposed this past July and it didnt feel right not sharing my ring with the PS community. So, here it is - better late than never? The background story behind it is - FI and I had gone ring shopping Sept '08. We both knew we loved Tacori but I wanted him to pick his favorite setting as the final and keep it a surprise. His mother and aunt used to collect estate jewelry for their antique shop and helped him with diamond shopping. He originally wanted to purchase the Tacori setting from the diamond dealer he was using in NYC but when the day come to have the stone set the dealer had the wrong setting and then tried to sell a custom replica to him in hopes that he was desperate. Sailor had enough sense to say "no thanks, I'll just take my stone elsewhere" and he ended up buying the setting from a local jewelers who has also supplied us with our wedding rings. The ring spent the night in the oven warmer drawer before he proposed - FI says that was the safest place he could think of - haha!

I'm sorry I dont have exact specs on it - I havent seen the GIA since July and FI's mother has it with the family papers.

The setting is Tacori 2627RDLG
Round stone, a little over 1.6, F color, VS1, excellent (FI says nearly ideal) cut.
My ring size is a 6

one..

1Sailors2627RDLG.jpg

Beautiful!!! Congrats on your engagement!!! Can I see some handshots?

sure thing! im just trying to size them all down.

Beautiful! I love that setting. Beautiful stone, too!

two...

2Sailors2627RDLG.jpg

three..

3Sailors2627RDLG.jpg

Right after sailor proposed..
sorry that its soo pixelated!

4Sailors2627RDLG.jpg

The day sailor proposed #2...

5Sailors2627RDLG.jpg

Lovely! Congrats!!!!!!!!

Engagement picture 1...

6Sailors2627RDLG.jpg

Oh I just LOVE the profile shots!! Just lovely.

Thanks for coming back and sharing it. Enjoy!!
21.gif

engagement picture 2..

7Sailors2627RDLG.jpg

Gorgeous! I really like the setting!

Congrats SailorsSweet
36.gif
I wondered where you got to
35.gif

Gorgeous gorgeous ring too
30.gif
31.gif
enjoy being enfianced
21.gif

Stunning!!
36.gif

oohhh.. that is one of my favourite tacori settings!
30.gif

Love the ring! It looks beautiful on your hand. Isn''t Tacori amazing?!

Congrats SS<3! Wondered where you went! LOVE that ring!

Beautiful!!!

Very attractive ring!!! The setting is very elegant!
36.gif

I love that setting!
30.gif
30.gif

Lovely setting and beautiful profile.

Love your setting. Congratulations!

Ooooo, stunning ring! Tacori''s are just so lovely!

Thank you everyone for your kind words! I''m 100% in love with my ring, its more than I couldve ever imagined. Tacori is amazing and they''ll take the ring back and "detail" it or fix any loose stones free of charge. I can ship it from any jeweler who is a Tacori vendor, which is perfect for me because we''ll be living all over the country.
1.gif

Absolutely stunning.

Beautiful design! Congrats!

Gorgeous ring. Congratulations.

It''s lovely! And it looks fantastic on your finger. Congratulations. I agree, definitely better late than never!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP